• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My News (New Patreon Page)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

I will be launching a new Patreon page on Friday December 10th, where I will be posting some bonus and exclusive art content, as well as publishing some of my stories with content that's a little too *hot* to publish elsewhere. I hope some of you will consider checking it out, but whether you do or not please just know how much I appreciate all of you and how much this community means to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the support, encouragement and friendships I've found here at Dimensions. Thank you!! ❤❤❤:cool:

Patreon Promo 002.1.jpg

Latest posts

Back