• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

my wife has a great tummy !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve373

She's almost 60 years old and once was very fat ( she won't give numbers but I'll guess 250 lbs at 4' 10'. Now she is like 150 lbs and has an apron belly and maybe a 49" belly measurement at the area where her sexy tummy pooches out the most.

She is still light enough to do the ride em cowgirl sex position ( my favorite) but flabby as Hell with all that loose old blubber from being 100 lbs or so heavier once and having had 2 kids. her tummy has absolutely no muscle tone to it, just pure flab rolls, her (__*__) is also soft and squishy. but the vagina is tight. a nice package overall for a fat lover....

The flabbiness is still there with the old girl that was much heavier once yet ,still light enough for riding cock being so short. the apron belly turns me on , but she wants a tummy tuck, yuck !

Back