• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Natural Hair Dye Techniques

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

So...I've gotten to the point where I've been dying my hair with permanent store-bought hair dye about every couple months (mostly to cover some graying at my roots near the front, etc.). But I don't feel really awesome about this. It's clear there are tons of chemicals in there, and I don't love them being on my scalp for long periods of time when I have so many blood vessels up on my head and whatnot. Anyway, all that aside...

I am looking for more natural methods for how to dye my hair (and not really just the "natural" dyes from whole foods - they still have lots of chemicals, tho I would be interested in Henna if people have tried that).

And I also read stuff about this rosemary/sage mixture I'm going to try, and also something about using coffee to tint your hair (I'm looking to have my hair be near it's natural color which is like a dark brown).

Anybody tried any of these things, or other really natural methods? Any tips on what works and what doesn't?

Latest posts

Back