• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NBC (NBC?!): 'No Indication Of Any Collusion' Between Trump, Russia

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DELIMAN092262

A very interesting story.

Source: http://www.dailywire.com/news/13546/nbc-nbc-no-indication-any-collusion-between-trump-joseph-curl

MELVIN: “Pete Williams, let me come back to you, because President Trump was asked about precisely what we were just talking about, this idea that his campaign at the time had a number of conversations with suspected Russian operatives, that was the question. Not sure if folks at home could really hear the question being asked. President Trump choosing to ignore that question in the Oval Office. But you were saying that some of these reports — it sounds like some of these reports may be a bit overheated. Is that a fair adjective to use based on your sources?”
WILLIAMS: “What I was going to say, Craig, is they’re just about midway through this. They’ve got several months more to go. They found no indication that there was any collusion. The number of these contacts was not a large number, they were not constant. They were not contacts, as far as the U.S. knows, with Russian intelligence people. One official told me today, ‘You never know with the Russians,’ but there is no confirmed connection between these Trump associates and any Russian intelligence figures.”

Latest posts

Back