• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nebraska Giantesses - by Rebel (~BBW (Multiple) ????)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Long Time Member
~BBW(Multiple) Eating, Very Explicit ~Sex - A family reunion brings many big surprises

Nebraska Giantesses
by Rebel

Chapter One

Kate was frowning at her closet. It wasn’t the closet’s fault, but that was where the big blonde was focusing her displeasure at the moment.

Flashing like emerald scales on a jungle viper, her eyes glared from beneath eyebrows so pale that they had to be dyed. Her whole face somehow conveyed that same sense of venom, very unusual in a soft face so obviously meant for smiling. She held her voluptuous body like she was wearing battle armor instead of a pink cotton nightgown. With a final exasperated toss of her unruly mass of golden mane she fired a wordless curse at the closet.

Fortunately, the closet had no way of knowing how much trouble it was in.

Burt knew. He had spent the past fifteen years studying his wife’s moods and so he knew exactly what had caused her to get so irate with the innocent closet. As she stormed back into the bedroom, seeming much taller than her five and a half feet, he carefully chose the right thing to say to her.

That thing was nothing. Absolutely nothing was the right thing to say right now. Some people think that honesty is the secret to a happy marriage. Burt had been married to Kate long enough, and had read enough Stephen King, to know that sometimes the secret to a happy marriage is knowing when to shut the hell up. When she was ready, she’d start the talking.

Sooner than he expected, she was ready. “Well at least you don’t have to worry about me over-packing this time!” she huffed. There was a screech as she yanked open a dresser drawer and started pawing at the silky cloth of the panties inside. Next she crammed them into the open suitcase on the bed behind her.

“Aw Baby, it can’t be all that bad.” Something that sounds like he’s trying to help, but actually just gives her more room to vent.

“It is! Nothing in that blasted closet fits right any more.”

The panty drawer slammed closed and now it was the bras’ turn.

“I was supposed to be dieting all summer so that something in there would fit, and instead I’m fatter than ever!” She was a little more careful with the big DD bras, but Burt was still glad that they were inanimate objects.

“Even my biggest clothes are tight now.”

“You look good in tight clothes Baby. Very sexy!”

Another opening, though he honestly meant that one.

The bra drawer slams.

“Well I know you think that...” then her voice softened, “and thank you, by the way.”

She turned away from the dresser and faced him, cooling off a little more. Her hands aimlessly rearranged the underwear in the suitcase, her eyes downward.

“I just don’t want to put up with what my family will say about how big I am...”

No more venting. Here was the problem, or at least the latest symptom of the problem; her family. No big shock there, since they were going up to Nebraska to spend Labor Day Weekend with her entire clan. Her Grampa Riesig was turning 100 and this was the first time that everyone in the whole huge German family had agreed to get together. Most of these were going to be people that she had never met before. Those people weren’t the problem.

It was her immediate family that was stressing her out. Kate’s parents never had a great deal of emotional depth, choosing instead to focus on the more superficial aspects of Kate and her older brother Todd. Good grades, staying out of trouble, and not drawing a lot of attention were most prized in their household.

Now that Kate and Todd were grown, they were to marry well, have good kids, and make lots of money. As always, then and now, the main job was to do nothing that might embarrass their parents.

“They’re going to be so embarrassed! I can just hear my Dad now...” Kate went on in her father’s Yankee accent, “’Wow Katy, I didn’t remember that you were twins!’”

“He won’t say anything like that.” Burt moved to where he could touch his wife’s soft shoulders. “He isn’t that creative.”

“Yeah, well I don’t think it’ll sound any better when he says, ’Holy s---, you got fat!’”

A little squeeze on her shoulders. “I hope he does say that! You’ve been needing an excuse to knock him on his that tall ass of his for years.”

A little kiss on her neck.

“And if you won’t do it, I will.”

She still didn’t turn to face him, but she leaned her curvy body back against his hairy chest.

“Oh Honey... I am so glad that you’ll be there with me.”

She sighed away some of the tension in her shoulders and drew his arms around her.

“You always make me feel so protected around them.”

He kissed her neck again, a little slower this time.

“You don’t need protection Baby,” he said into her thick blonde hair.

“You are the strongest person I know, you just forget it sometimes.”

Another kiss, closer to her throat.

“Especially around your folks.”

“I know you always say that,” she murmured as she spun in his arms to face him. “But I’m still glad that you’ll be with me.”

She leaned her face up to him and kissed him, pressing her body tighter against him.

Even as he felt her relax, he could feel a tension rising in his pajama pants. She had always been able to get him to respond to her body instantly, and his reactions were increasing as she had grown softer and larger. He was six inches taller than her, but she out-weighed him by maybe twenty pounds now. Maybe more. She was perfect, his every fantasy, his Goddess, and here she was in his arms.

The bedroom door was carelessly slung aside.

“Mom, do you know where the curling - - OH GROSS!!” Only a thirteen year old daughter catching her parents making out could invest so much meaning into just two words. Their daughter Beth added even more with a dramatically weary eye roll. The girl was already a little taller than her mother, and was still growing. The two still looked alike, even though Beth had her father’s Cherokee coloring and slimmer build. She had also inherited his twisted humor, much to her mother’s feigned chagrin.

The rest of the evening’s packing contained more giggles than frustration, even for Kate’s closet. By the time the three of them were on the road the next morning, the whole thing was deemed a success.

Latest posts

Back