• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Needing a wedding song.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy9579

Formerly BigCutieViolet!
I need a wedding song. and I have no idea.

We have never been the real mushy couple that had "our song" But now I am stuck trying to find the most perfect song for our wedding.

I would love one that symbolizes our relation. Our relation is/was as follows.

We have been together for 5 years. We have had our ups and downs, we did the distance hing for the first 2.5 years. People never thought he would settle down. He is the rock of our relationship, i am the one who emotes. Its been a LONg rocky road to get here, but I know he loves me, and I know I love him. Words couldnt express how great he has been in my life. He helped me through a lot and got me to an amazing spoint in my life.

So all you music lovers out there, tell me what song you would recomend

Back