• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NEW BBW/BHM Nightclub in London! 27th April, 2013

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrumptious_voluptuous

It must be Gin O'clock!
Hello Everyone!!

Ok, so after years of talking about it and hearing people discuss it, I've finally taken the plunge and will be trying out a new club night on the BBWs/BHMs/FA/FFAs of London!

Club Indulge will be opening it's doors on the 27th April, and yes you should definitely be there.

It's going to be a lot different to any other club.

For a start, we'll have a speed-meet beforehand starting around 7pm. Kind of like a speed-date, but with no pressure to find The One. Just a great chance to meet new faces and make new friends you can dance the night away with! After all, I absolutely know what it's like to turn up to a club like this and not know anyone - it's hell! So I'm going to make sure we have some fun icebreakers, and really let everyone get to chat in a great atmosphere.

Then we'll be opening our amazing retro dancefloor at 8pm so everyone can boogie until 2am!

There's no pressure to come to the meet beforehand, you can buy tickets to both on our website or just turn up for the club!

*The venue has disable access. Everything is all on the same floor, no steps to worry about once you're in and a disabled lift to help you down.

*We offer cut price tickets from our website, just take a look at www.club-indulge.co.uk for more details!

*We were the FIRST club to offer a loyalty scheme - visit us 4 times, and the 5th visit is free!

*The venue is in a pedestrianised square, well away from passing traffic, and only a minutes walk from moorgate tube station. Even in heels!

I’m hoping Club Indulge can show that the younger plus size generation that there is a whole world of inspiring men & women out there who can party their socks off!

Amber is an amazing venue, we have exclusive use of the club including it’s fantastic retro Groovy Wonderland dance floor, and the more sophisticated Amber Bar. It’s located just a few minutes away from Moorgate Station, and will be open from 8pm - 2am.

Please spread the word, and come and see what we have in store for you at www.club-indulge.co.uk!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Warm regards,

Miranda
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back