• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New guy (BBW/BHM/Food/~XWG/Sex/Explicit language)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatty_pie300

BBW/BHM/Food/XG/Sex/Explicit language

hey everyone I new to the dimensions board and I have to say there are some sexy ladies to be seen around here. Anyways I've written this story about a overweight guy that meets this absolute sexy bbw plumper and it gets a little steamy, if ya know what I mean. well I hope you like as much as I loved writing it.

Fat camp

I was in my room munching on some Dunkin doughnuts until my mom barged in.

“Bob your getting a little fat,” she said staring at my double chins.

“I not that fat!” I replied rubbing my belly.

“We’ll see about that,” my mom said pulling me up by my arm and
dropping me to my feet. She led me to the bathroom and made me stand on the scale, and 320 pounds came up.

“Ohhh honey your going to have to do something about this, its very unhealthy to be overweight”.

I didn’t care what my mom said I liked my body and I wouldn’t even mind if it was bigger. I was just getting into grade 11 and just turned 16. I started to get a little chunky over my summer vacation, but I didn’t mind it was kinda’ fun. My body by the way had some great features such as a lovely split at the bottom of my belly. I also started to develop handles at the side of my stomach. Finally my belly just hung below my waistline, just so everyone could spot it.

After my mother stopped lecturing me about the importance of having the proper weight I decided to go to bed.

The next day after school, I was stuffing my face in the cookie jar. When again my mother barged in on me.

“Sweetie can I talk to you a sec,”

“Sure thing,” I said stuffing my stomach with more cookies.

“Bob, let me get right to the point. I signed you up for a fat camp,” she exclaimed.

“You what!” I yelled in frustration.

“Its only until you take off the extra weight, and it will be fun. You go this camp up in the woods, and they teach you how to exercise and keep the weight off,” she explained

“Oh man, I feel like I’m going to hurl,” I said sauntering off to my room with a bag off chips. One week later I was off to some idiot fat camp. I felt like I was going to die, I love being fat, I had a lot of friends who liked me for me and it wasn’t like I was being made fun of or anything. I just loved being me.

As the bus pulled up to the camp I saw a lot of chunky kids walking around eating junky food and not doing anything close to physical activity.
When I reached the main gate a man approached me with a clipboard.

“Are you Bobby,” said the counselor.

“What’s it to ya,” I said rudely

“I’ll take that as a yes, by the way nice belly ever think of getting it bigger.” First I was confused, but I decided to go along with what the man was saying.

“Well, I would love to, but I supposed to lose the extra weight,” I said quoting my mother.

“Well if you want to get it bigger you’re at the right place we specialize in fatten up kids just like your self,” said the counselor checking my name off.

Once again I was totally confused and started to wonder if I took the wrong bus or if I was at the wrong camp, but you know what I didn’t care, this place sounded wonderful, and I loved the idea of getting bigger and fatter.

“Well its getting pretty late,” said the counselor “ you better get to your cabin, you will be bunking with Don Marie in cabin 18b.” I walked to the cabin tripping over roots and rocks; I could hardly see anything because it was getting dark.

When I finally reached my cabin, a girl opened the door and said
“Well hello there cutie, are you going to come in?”

As soon as I laid eyes on that beauty I knew that she was the one. She was wearing cow pajamas that fit very tightly to her chunky legs and her huge butt was sticking out. Her belly hung low below her waistline and her love handles were over following from her sides, and over her beautiful belly she wore a tank top that could barely fit. Her arms huge, her chins were many. Her breasts were like cantaloupes bulging under her tank top and last but not least she had fiery red hair. I was in love at first site.

“Well are you coming in?”

“Ummm… yes, of course I’ll come in.” I walked up the stairs and as I passed Don I was almost tempted to grab her sweet soft chunky belly. I resisted of course and just as I passed her she grabbed my butt and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Oh!” I said with a big smile. I was going to love it here. As I settled into bed Don and me started to chat.

“So what is your name stranger,” she asked with her big mouth.

“The name’s Bob and I presume your name is Don Marie.”

“Yup!” she exclaimed. “So let me guess your mom sent you here because you were overweight and needed to lose some pounds, bet you were pretty surprised when you reached the main gate.”

“Ya,” I said with a smirk across my face.

“ So, how much do you weight Bob?”

“About 320 pounds.” I exclaimed.

“Pretty impressive, I myself weigh 340 pounds.”

“Wow,” I said in excitement. “I wish I could weigh that much.”

“You can Bob, you could even weigh more.”

“Really”

“Yes! They have great weight gaining programs here; you’ll be able to fatter with no problems at all.”

“Great!” I exclaimed

“Well Bob we better get to sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow.” said Don Marie yawning. I pulled up the covers till it reached my chin, and then I dozed off to sleep.

“Bob, Bob!” I woke up to Don shaking me.

“What time is it,” I said in a daze.

“Bob,” said Don. “I had a dream that you and I were in this cabin and we were having some spectacular fatty sex, isn’t that kinky.” I instantly woke up and started paying attention to Don, which I now realized she was standing naked right in front of me. Her belly rippled with blubbery fat and her breast like two over filled water balloons.

And suddenly I said,“Would you like to make that dream a reality?”

A smile suddenly overcame on Don’s face. She climbed into my bed, her warm soft stomach touching mine and her water balloon breast resting on my face as I tongue kissed them. I then climbed on top of her and started kissing and feeling up her naked body. Then she grabbed some Twinkies from under her bed and laid it all over her fat body.

“Are you hungry,” she said tauntingly. I started eating the Twinkies off her belly and huge boobs. She then poured syrup all over her stomach. I took my time licking it all off as I felt my way down her fat folds and to her fat pussy. I then road like a Harley, clutching her amazing love handles. After I licked of the Whipped cream she put on her boobs we both fell asleep together in the same bed.

In the morning I woke up to Don Marie staring at me with her beautiful blue eyes. We shared a kiss and then I got up to shower. While I showered Don surprisingly climbed in and we started to make out and feel each other up. I put my hands over her huge soft breasts, giving them a tight squeeze. I didn’t know how we both fit in the shower with our fat bodies, but it didn’t matter to me because I was in love. After making out and getting dressed we went to the mess hall to eat breakfast. When we got to the mess hall a counselor approached us.

“Here you too,” he said giving us a new pair of clothes wrapped in sealed plastic. “I assume you both are a sized XXL right.”

“Yes sir,” Don and I said.

“Here Bob we can change in to our new clothes in the change room.”

I walked into the change room, opened the package and inside was a black pair of sweat pants that said “fat” on the bum. Also there was a black tank top the said “fat camp” on the front. After I slid the clothes on I read one of the tags that came from the package. The tag read Clothes specially designed for intense stretching one size fit all. When I walked out of the change room Don was waiting. The sweat pants fit pretty loose on Don, but the tank top fitted tight and your could see the bottom of you belly and her breasts were bulging out of the top. As for me, you could also see my belly. I didn’t mind though it was kind of erotic in a way. When we entered the mess hall it was full of fatty kids; Don and I sat across from each on a wooden table.

Suddenly a bell rang and about ten people with plates filled with food came walking out of a kitchen door and place the plates on the wooden table.

“Hope your hungry,” said Don with a smile.

“You bet your fat tummy Don,” I said rubbing my belly and watch it jiggle. I immediately dived into the food in front of me. With my hands I scooped up a big bowl full of bacon and started shoveling into my mouth. I soon finished the bacon and went on to a 72-ounce stake, it was juicy and rare just the way I liked it. Half way through the steak my belly started to expand just a little bit every time I ate. When I finished the steak I went on to a pile of Belgium waffles top with strawberries, chocolate and a mound of whipped cream. Suddenly I got extremely hungry and I finished the pile in no time. When I looked down at my stomach I saw it had expand and was now resting on my bulging thighs. Then all of suddenly.

“Oh my god,” I said. “I’m getting full.”

I thought this couldn't be happening. I never got full. Then one of the counselors came over, stuck a needle in my stomach and injected me full of some liquid.

“This stuff makes your skin more elastic and make you body turn anything you eat turn into pure fat, it also makes you stomach enlarge so you can eat more,” said the counselor.

Then I got hungry, real hungry. I grabbed the whole plate of pancakes and shoved it into my mouth. My belly started to expand, the fat on my belly started to overlap on itself causing fatty fold on my chunky belly. My belly started to hang lower, the tank top I was wearing could hardly fit anymore, fatty roles developed on my chest area, my thighs, butt and calves soon enlarged greatly and my love handles spilled over my sides.

I finished the final bucket of sausages and I drank the last of the syrup straight from the bottle; some of the syrup droplets dripped off my now thick double chin and to the floor.

“Alright Bob that was a good eating session lets go weigh ourselves,” said Don with grease dripping down her cheeks. When I got up my belly hung low below my waist and my tank top couldn’t get past the fat fold on my belly. I weighed myself first and the number 378 came up.

“Oh! Good job honey you really gained a lot.” Said Don

“Now its your turn Don, step on up,” I said while Don weighed herself.

“385 pound!” Don screamed with joy.

“Ah man I’m just a bit short!” I exclaimed jokingly.

“Don’t worry you’ll get me next time.” After the gorging fest we decided to go hang around the beach till sunset. We walked side by side to the beach. I tried to put my hand around Don’s shoulder, but we both had gotten so fat that I couldn’t reach it with my chubby arm. We both laughed as our bellies jiggled together.

“Hey look there is a candy bar over there,” Don pointed out with her chunky arm, about 15 meters away in the sand.

“Race your there Chunky Honey!” I yelled as I started to jog towards the chocolate bar. Don soon followed behind me. I huffed and puffed as my whole body jiggled and my belly swayed from side to side. At about 9 meters I felt like I was going to pass out. I then fell to the ground face up. Don then landed right on top of me.

“We’re so fat aren’t we Bob.”

“You bet Chunky Honey.”

“But not to fat to wrestle,” Don said with a big smile on her face. “Lets go back to the cabin and do some sumo wrestling.”

“You bet fat ass,” I said as I grabbed her sweet buns. When we reached our cabin we both took off our shirts and greased up for a wresting match. Don then said,

“Lets make this more sexy.” She then took of her sweat pants revealing a pink thong that was wedge way up her fat butt. I then took off my pants exposing my boxer shorts, which were now tight to my big thighs.

“First one to take the others panties off wins, Go!” screamed Don. We ran right at each other as fast as we could and we hit our whole bodies jiggled wildly. I then went for Don’s thong diving on top of her. We fought, rolling around the room like a big ball of blubber. We each dug our fingers into the opponent’s fatty folds and rolls, feeling each other as we wrestled. It was one of the most orgasmic experiences I had ever had with a girl besides sex. Finally I got Don’s panties, exposing her fatty pussy. I finished her off by giving Don’s pussy a shocker and she groaned with pleasure and delight.
“You can keep my panties Bob, I have a lot more where that came from.” She then lay on top of me and we start to have sex once more.

After sex, we feed each other until we couldn’t eat any more. We ate our entire favorite foods such as doughnuts, MacDonald’s, KFC and cheesecake. In the morning we got up and went to the mess hall to weigh ourselves.

“425 pounds!” I yelled out loud in glee. Then Don stepped up on the scale.
“420 pounds!” Don’s exclaimed in excitement “Guess you beat me this time Bob, but you wait until breakfast then we’ll see who’s the fattest.”

“We’ll see,” I said as I pulled her close to me and we kissed.

“Belly kiss,” yelled Don as we both picked up our huge stomachs and pushed them together to kiss. After another gorge fest at breakfast we weighed ourselves again and Don beat me By 3 pounds, she weighed 480 and I weighed 477. We then went down to the beach and sat on the benches watching the ducks swim across the lake. Then suddenly my tummy rumbled and I said

“Hey Chunky Honey.”

“What?”

“Lets go back for seconds”

“That’s fine with me,” Don said as we both rubbed our bellies in satisfaction.

The End. (To be continued)

Latest posts

Back