• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Guy Part II by Green Eyed Fairy ~BBW, Romance, Oral and Rough Sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~~New Guy- Part II~~​
~BBW, Romance, Oral and Rough Sex- Awakened to the darker side of her desires

Link to part I http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51395

Part Two

Eventually….our heartbeats fell back into their normal patterns…together. I loved how he smelled and I inhaled his essence fully while my face was pressed into the nape of his neck.
This was one of the most wonderful nights of my life. Sex with him was magic to me. Never had I felt so free and trusting with a man before now.
Tim didn’t seem to want to let me go and I took that as a sign of something good. After much time sitting together, sated and in silence, Tim kissed the top of my head and started the ignition of his Chevrolet.

“Where to now?” he asked with a slight chuckle.

I didn’t want our time together to end but also didn’t want to seem too clingy. It was important to me that whatever we had started continued.

“You choose” was my simple response.

With that, he backed up and then turned the car in the direction of whence we had came. I could still hear the crickets and the ducks quiet drama on the lake as we slowly drove off.

I sat closely beside him, not wanting to break our bond.
The beautiful night was sliced into by the headlight beams as Tim turned corners and took off from stop signs on our journey to his home.

We passed a car that was pulling up to stop at a side street and the loudness of it’s belt squealing took me by surprise. I laid my head upon Tim’s shoulder to comfort myself.

His strong thigh felt good under my right hand. I felt the urge to plant a line of kisses up the side of his neck, ending up at his ear. I gently blew in his ear to tease him. He had to move his head and smiled at me.

“Watch yourself…that might get you into trouble” he told me.

I almost purred then but instead just smiled coyly and looked down, unsure of what was going to happen next.

“Feeling shy now?” he asked with a teasing grin.

I chuckled and sighed my contentment. It’s hard to believe how good things are between us at this moment. Like a surreal dream I was afraid to wake up and be hit in the face with harsh reality again.

Tim pulled up into his driveway and cut the engine. So our evening isn’t over after all…..

He turned to take me fully into his arms again, laying another one of his devastating kisses on me. I felt my breathing and womanhood instantly responding to him again. Fearing that he might find me too forward, I let him take the lead.

“Coming in?” he inquired.

“Mmmmhmmmm” was my quick, easy response.

I followed him and waited while he unlocked the door. He reached inside the doorway and flipped a light on. It was a nice home, very comfortable but manly looking. Knowing that Tim had been single for some time now, I was amazed at how easy we seemed to be falling into step with one another.

Want something to drink? he offered.

I asked him what he had and finally settled on a beer. He brought it to me on the couch in a cold glass.

I laughed lightly and teased him about being such a domestic goddess that he kept glasses in his freezer.

“Well, I never know when someone special might visit me” he answered with a wink.

I felt myself slightly blushing…..and the thought of him seeing it made it even worse. Gawd, I was acting like a silly school girl that had never been with a man. I felt stupid and embarrassed, wishing I knew how to be as smooth and relaxed as Tim always seemed to be with me.

He seemed to understand my embarrassment and sat beside me on the couch, drawing me into his arms once again. I smiled as I turned my head into his shoulder so he couldn’t see the feelings that must be reflecting on my face.
He smelled so good….even after our sweaty sex session of not long before.

“I really want to take a shower…care to join me?” he asked lightly, as if it was only a joke and not a serious request. I sized up his comment and his body language….quickly realizing he really did want me to bathe with him.

I felt shy again….and still wanted to kick myself over it. We were in the darkness of his car when I was so bold earlier. Did I want him to see me unclothed and feel vulnerable under his scrutiny?

Knowing I had to respond quickly, I reminded myself that he had been kind and good to me from the very beginning….not once wavering.

I stood up and gave him, what I hoped to be, a seductive smile. “Where to, my lord”? was my sly response.

A dark look flickered in his eyes as he smiled back ever so slightly and held his hand out to me. I took it and was led through a bedroom to an adjoining bathroom.

The shower was encased in glass and was very spacious. Tim pulled me close to him and gently put his tongue back into my mouth again. I pushed my apprehensions aside, wanting this time to be as wonderful as the first go around, and eagerly accepted his warm, sexy kiss..

I felt my arms slide up the length of his strong, arms…..enjoying his body and muscles, realizing how much I had missed feeling a man’s body during my self-exile of celibacy. My arms wrapped around his shoulders while my big breasts and soft belly pressed into his masculine firmness again.

“I love how soft your body is against mine” he whispered between kisses.

His hand then found his pound of flesh on my extended backside and gently kneaded it.

I kissed his neck again, knowing now that it was a hot spot for him. He leaned his head back while I left a trail of kisses from one side of his neck to the other. For the second time that evening, I found myself feeling impatient with the buttons on his shirt.

He shrugged it off his big shoulders and looked at me invitingly as he then undid his pants and started stepping out of them. Not wanting Tim to know my inner turmoil or insecurity, I just smiled and watched him.

He paused for just a second, accessing my hesitation. He then turned and started the shower, adjusting it to just the right temperature. I was a bit relieved and liked him even more for giving me an easy out.

He didn’t look as he stepped into the shower and said “This feels great…can I wash your back?”

A big smile spread across my face as I pulled my shirt over my head and stepped out of my own jeans. I instinctively covered my breasts with my arms as best as possible, with them overflowing and swelling over my forearms.

He had his head under the water with his eyes closed as I stepped in behind him and put my arms around his middle. He stood up fully then and turned to me.

“Glad you could make it”, he whispered and drank in the sight of me as water cascaded down over his chest and onto the top of my full, generous breasts, flowing down to my soft, protruding belly.

Our lips met again as water blanketed us in it’s warmth. I felt Tim’s hands as he spread soapy lather, first over my back and then down to my big bum. He took his time there, letting his hand part my cheeks and soaping my crevices well.

I felt my breath intake sharply as his hand dexterously cleansed my womanhood. His hand lingered, taking advantage of the slippery trail created by the soap. I felt my body respond by riding atop his hand as he manipulated my senses into a frenzy for him.

He soaped up the front of me and as the water removed the suds from my nipples, Tim put his mouth on my right peak. His lips firmly brought it to full attention. Knowing that good things can come in pairs, he then gave the left breast the loving kindness of his adept lips.

I felt my head start spinning ever so slightly at his machinations, then noticing the stiffness poking into my lower belly.

He seemed to like the way his rod fit into my softness there. I reached down to fondle it’s length, amazed at how it grew bigger still in my hand.

It was my turn with the soap as I washed all parts and crevices of his manhood in a soapy trail. I decided to return the favor of the titillation I had just experienced and lightly tugged at his nipple with my teeth.

This seemed to excite him more and I felt his hips pushing forward, attempting to find a soft spot of entry. He then surprised me by turning me around and pressing me against the tiled wall. I liked how the coolness of the tiles made my nipples respond even more as I felt Tim flatten his lithe body up against my backside.

His right leg went up on the edge of the tub as he bent down slightly. I felt his hand reach down between us, once again caressing my womanly spot into acquiescence for him. I instinctively angled my ample backside and hips outwards back towards him. This motion allowed him to fluidly slide all the way up in me.

I moaned my agreement to this swift yet eagerly anticipated action. He took my hands and put them on top of one another above my head, allowing his hands to roam over the bountiful goodness of my thick body.

His rod pulled out ever so slightly before eagerly pressing itself all the way back up into me. Tim reached around and lightly pinched one of my stiff nipples and he playfully bit my neck. I felt my womanhood respond in a surprising manner at his biting play.

He seemed to understand my need and pinched and bit me a bit harder again. I turned my head back towards him and he instantly filled my mouth with his warm, exploring tongue again.

“Open up to me fully” he commanded. Feeling my knees go week, I clenched my walls around his manhood tightly to communicate my need for his domination.

He rammed into me very hard on that stroke, shaking my abundance and jamming the front of my soft body and lips into the tile. I liked the unexpected roughness and found my immediate response was to slide my slick highway back down onto him harder.

“I like this…a lot” I told him breathlessly.

He gratified me by grabbing a handful of my wet hair and lightly pulling it as he jammed himself into me very hard again. I moaned my pleasure and dark desire to him.

He rammed into me so hard I felt him hitting my inner workings. The discomfort caused was okay because I needed the rough manly invasion to feel wanted. He had known me when we met, I realized. He had known I would be this way….and he wanted to the one to give it to me.

He jammed into me for a while longer as he smashed me into the tile of the shower wall. I then felt the water stop running over us.

Tim stepped out of the shower, commanding me to follow him.

“Come as you are….don’t dry off” he told me.

I followed him into his bedroom where he sat on the edge of the bed, still fully naked and wet. Realizing what he wanted from his position on the bed, I immediately sank to my knees in front of him.

My hands oh-so-easily glided up the length of his strong thighs and found that pocket under his manhood. Raising his manhood with my right hand, my tongue continued to cleanse his most sensitive area.

I took the left side into my mouth and heard him moan so I treated the right one to the other side of my warm, eager mouth. I suckled him like that for a moment while my hand glided up and down his shaft.

I looked up and met his eyes while my mouth was still full of him. Knowing what he wanted next, I raised up and took the head into my mouth. Once again, my tongue made a passage around the head before I wantonly took more of him into my inviting, warm mouth. I raised up and let myself slide back down on him.

Feeling his hand in my wet hair again, I made eye contact again.

“You know how I like it ….” I implored him.

Once more, he wouldn’t disappoint a lady and pressed his rod up into my mouth roughly. I felt myself gag but also felt my womanhood leap with yet another sharp response.

He eased up and relaxed for just a moment before I took him back into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and coordinated my breathing before descending the entire length of his beautiful shaft. My right hand stroked his underside as the tip of my tongue sought to caress it.

My mouth was too full and I felt disappointment at not being as adept as I desired. I so wanted to please this man. He seemed to understand and pulled me up to meet his lips with my own again.

I then felt myself on all fours on the floor as he found his place behind me. He reached and grabbed a handful of my big, swaying breast as he entered me from behind again. Our rhythm became urgent and my whole body jiggled and shook as he ferociously pounded into me. I could tell he was near climax as I hit my own, feeling overpowered by the intense waves, I stilled myself as he continued to rock my foundations.

He pulled out and came around to my face. Eagerly taking him back into the warm crevice of my mouth, I tasted his salty, fluid release.

We lay ensconced in each other’s arms afterwards.

He kissed the side of my neck and whispered “I do think we’re going to have to make this a habit.”

I couldn’t help but smile again.​

Latest posts

Back