• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New relationship and problems already

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan_shone

I have met this beautiful bbw on the internet(she lives in the US and I'm in the UK), and we have been getting on really great, etc, she has a kid from a previous relationship but I don't have a problem with that at all. I have even started planning a trip to th US to visit her. But then out of the blue she told me she had a bf (no the kids dad though) and was living with him. She then went on to explain that she didnt really love him any more, sleep in separate beds, he cheats on her and stuff like that. And the only reason they're still together is that they live together an she is scared about being on her own. Of which I totally believe her and can kind of understand where she is coming from, to some degree.

My problem now is that I really like her and want to get to know her, but at the same time feel really bad cause they're 'technically' still going out and also if he's still around its going to be harder to really get to know her, because I don't know what will happen if he finds out. Plus she lives in the US and I'm in the UK - admittedly I was already planning on moving to the US once I find a job.

I 95% sure I am still going to go over to meet her, because I really like her and think she feels the same, its just what to do about the boyfriend/ex-boyfriend at still lives with her. On the one hand I want to go and to hell with him, on the other hand she's technically taken, no matter how bad the relationship is and I don't want things to get messy.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Latest posts

Back