• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to the board!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Hi, all. I just joined, and figured I'd make introductions. Yep, another BHM joins the fold.

I'm a 36-year-old actor in Mesquite, Texas, who'd like to meet a lovely lady for dinner and drinks sometime... my day job is "crossing guard", unfortunately, so I typically meet only married women and women several times my age. Well, not counting the students, obviously...:)

I'm 5'10" and 240 pounds. As you can see from the attached pics, though, I'm still not very wide for a BHM as yet; most of my weight is in leg muscles developed from years of being a pedestrian.

Still, if there are any Dallas-area (or, what the heck, Texas area... it's a big state) FFAs out there, I'd appreciate the opportunity to meet you. Oh, but don't worry; I'm saving myself for marriage. (Just don't bring sandalwood massage oil if you're expecting conversation...:) )

I'll show you a face shot, if you like, but be warned: I have a full beard and long hair. Just the animal in me.;) I'm weird, yeah. I'd have my own personal fur coat if I could grow it, and not just for how good it feels when a lady runs her fingers through it.;)

So if there are any Beauty types out there looking for a Beast... :D

Yours truly,

The shaggy,

View attachment Belly 004.jpg

View attachment Belly 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back