• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Woman - parts 13-17, by Skinnie Minnie (~BBW, ~XWG, Male to Female)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnie minnie

~BBW, ~XWG, Male to Female - Continuation

New Woman - Part 13

by Skinnie Minnie

Parts 8-12 here

Debbie and Lisa made love only the way two very fat women could, through nipple and hand manipulation. There was no way the two of them could have “normal” sex anymore. They were just too big. It didn’t matter to either of them though. The feelings developed by their two huge naked bodies coming into contact with each other were more than overwhelming to the both of them. After they were totally spent Lisa was insistent that she get back into the feeding chair as soon as she was showered and dressed in another massive pretty lacy nightie. Again Joany hooked her up to two I.V. bags full of the fattening liquid. Lisa had told her not to let them go empty for a minute and then she began feeding on weight gain shake with vigor. Debbie kissed her goodnight and went off to bed.

The next morning after being dressed to the nines in a yellow version of the previous day’s outfit, Debbie made her way to the feeding room to see Lisa. She knew she was going to see a Lisa that was now as big as she was. She was enjoying her present physical condition as usual as she waddled and swayed into the room. Then she was stunned into disbelief. There was a figure standing in the middle of the room. She was only recognizable by her face. It was Mary, and she was beyond anything Debbie had ever conceived in her mind when fantasizing about fat women. She could only recognize the figure as Mary by her face, although it was partially obscured by her breasts as they protruded about four or five feet out and up in front of her. Her arms stuck straight out to her sides and they were each about as big around as Debbie’s legs as they tapered down to her pudgy hands. Debbie’s eyes wandered down over Mary’s stomach, which stuck out just past her breasts and rested on the floor. It had to be five to six feet wide, but her hips extended well past that to about eight or nine feet wide. They extended out to the sides with an almost upward sweep before they rounded out and merged down into her thighs. Mary’s feet were not to be seen from this angle. Debbie just had to walk around to the back of her to see her from behind. She marveled at her sheer size as she went around to see her monstrous ass perfectly round, reaching to the floor just like her belly. It stuck out behind her about five to six feet just as her belly did out front of her. Then it hit her. Mary’s body was perfectly smooth and taught. There was not a speck of cellulite. Not a single dimple or blemish. It was a perfect shade of peachy flesh tone. How could that be? AND, she had grown to immense proportions overnight! How could THAT be?

Just then Debbie’s trance was broken by Lisa’s voice. “Isn’t she gorgeous?” said Lisa with a beaming smile on her face. “You missed it! You should have been here to see her transformation! It only took a couple of hours! She woke me about three o’clock this morning with a loud moaning sound! I could see her swelling up right before my eyes! Cindy and Joany came in almost immediately and stood her up in the middle of the room and we all watched her grow at an alarming rate.”

Then Mary spoke. “ Who are you talking to? I can’t turn my head far enough to see! Somebody help me! I can’t move! I can only see straight in front of me through a small gap between what I think are my breasts! Is that me in the mirror? Oh my god! What has happened to me?” Then something amazing happened. Mary began to move! She slowly but surely in tiny movements turned around to face everyone at the feeding chairs. How could she do that? Move so much bulk? But she did! She turned completely around as her belly and ass bounced up and down off the floor ever so slightly as she moved! Her arms were flailing helplessly as she did so. When she turned to where she could see Debbie she cried, “Help me!” again.

Debbie was just too stunned to speak to her. All she could muster was “How?” Even though Mary was something out of someone’s wildest fat fantasy, Debbie thought she was beautiful and began to harden in her body briefer. Her heart began pounding in her chest and she came in her undies. She swooned and fell back into the feeding chair vacated by Mary. Instantly Cindy and Joany inserted double IV.’s into her arms. Then they produced a feeding mask and began pouring weight gain shake down her throat. Debbie tried to protest, but could not as she would choke on the weight gain shake. The nurses hooked her up to the rest of the apparatus after cutting her clothing off her. And sat her in the chair again. All she could do was drink. And watch, as Cindy and Joany helped Lisa out of her chair and onto the scale. It read 1100 pounds exactly. A very excited Lisa exclaimed “Get me back in that chair!” I’m not big enough yet!” And she WAS helped back into her chair and hooked up for maximum feeding capacity. Debbie could see her smiling behind her mask.

“This was MADNESS!” she thought. What was going on here? Things are WAY out of control!

Joany turned to look at Debbie and began to explain. “Isn’t Mary simply amazing?” she asked. “She is a one of a kind creature. But not for long! Soon there will be MORE just like her! The good doctor has come up with an unbelievable invention. The fluid we’ve been feeding Mary for the last few days has transformed the fat cells in her body on a molecular level. They’ve tripled and even quadrupled in size, but only weigh half as much! That’s why Mary is able to move! She actually weighs less than you do! The lotion we applied to her skin allowed for her rapid expansion without damage to her skin! Isn’t it amazing? I can’t wait to watch another of those transformations! Maybe I’ll ask to go through it myself! THINK OF IT! You can be MASSIVE and still be healthy and mobile! It’s an amazing feat of science! Joany had a wild look in her eyes and Debbie could see her purposely calm herself down. She and Cindy then turned their attention to Mary just as Jenny waddled into the room. The doctor accompanied her and their faces were both beaming with pride as they began to examine Mary’s body.“

She’s absolutely beautiful isn’t she doctor? “ Asked Jenny.

“Yes,” answered the doctor, but I think we may be able to do more! I’ll get back to my lab and get working on it right away! We are going to be rich!”

Debbie could only watch in disbelief, as she felt that all too familiar swelling sensation begin to overtake her body. Again she was captivated by the feeling and only wanted more.

Latest posts

Back