• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NewGirl.. need help -> finding a chubby guy :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Scandinavia

I’ve had notice this site have a lot of BigBeautifulWomen, but how do I find a BigChubbyMan?

Hi,

I’m new in here, and I’ve haven’t written in English for many many years, so I hope you will understand me (it’s a shame I never had do anything about it, because in my own languish I’m a kind of perfectionist) but anyway, I don’t hope you think I’m stupid :doh:
Right now I laugh of my self, - this could have been written by a child.

I couldn’t find a place to type my profile, can anyone help? (Control panel, edit profile, is where only space for a few words..).

What do I search for:
Since I was a little girl, I’ve had dreamt about fatten a man up. I do not like really fat guys, but I love a VERY chubby man.
I would love to see you grow out of your clothes, love to watch you belly jiggle, and take a grape on your lovehandles… Phew.:eat2:

Something about me:
The past few years I’ve had work a lot on, I love my work and I spend a least 50 ours a week on working.
I also love spending time with friends, stand-up comedy, cooking, drinking good wine etc.

I’m 1.71 cm. high, and weigh 65 kg. I have long blond hair, and light blue eyes (sometime I use glasses). I use to weigh about 59 kg, so I have become a little bit chubby myself, but I’m (try) loosing weigh..

Latest posts

Back