• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Next Station Please - by Snowy (~BHM, Romance, ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowy

BHM, Romance - a hassled young lady takes a different train with an uinexpected destination

Next Station Please
by Snowy

As always Lataily drove her bike like a mad man to the station and ran up the side entrance stairs to the platform of the train station. She literally almost collapsed on to the seat and took in long gasps of air to catch her breath. Nothing new or occasional, just her daily routine of leaving home too late.

After putting her keys away carefully, cause it certainly wouldn’t be the first time for her to lose them, she took another look at the display of her cell phone. Almost a quarter to eleven, she knew she should have dragged herself out off bed half an hour earlier and aimed for the ten fifteen. While looking out of the window and trying to make the train go a little faster with her mind, she just started wishing her connection would have a fifteen minute delay so she would still be on time to catch it.

As the train entered the station Lataily was the first to get up of her seat and made her way through the waiting crowd who wanted to enter the train, she sprinted across arrival platform 14, up one escalator and leaned a little forward going down another, then quietly scolded at herself for thinking that would make her go any faster and finally ran down departure platform 7.

All this reffort was just in time to see her train slowly making more speed as it wheeled out of the station. Pissed off at the train for leaving on time every time she didn’t want it to, and maybe even more angry with herself that she now would be late [again] for the comedy show rehearsal and performance she and her fellow students where about to give tonight, Lataily dropped her bag on one of the platform benches and sat down cross legged, next to it.

Next, as if things just couldn’t get any worse a woman’s voice kindly made the announcement that due to an interruption there would be no more possibilities to get to the capitol city, unless you were willing to take the international train and pay two dollars extra to board. Her gestures must have been great at this point, ‘cause everybody looked at her a little strangely as if they would never get so excited just because one or two trains fell out.

As if..., she thought to herself and wished her acting teacher could have seen her right now. But since she didn’t want to let down the others or ruin the presentation because of her coming late, she decided that for this one time she would take the international city express. And well, that one just happened to arrive together with her thoughts.

She hopped on board and stood in the beautifully decorated and luxurious hallway for a couple of minutes, took a look into the second class and decided that it must be said that that was a lot of luxury for the two dollars extra. Because of all the other trains that weren’t riding any more it got pretty crowded, so she took a couple of minutes more in the hallway, looking for a place to sit down.

“Did you hurry?”

Lataily looked to her sight and saw a young trainguard standing next to her as he closed the doors with his special key. He looked at her a little shyish and very friendly.

Lataily smiled back and nodded her head, “Yes, I did. I was actually waiting for the 10.55 but then it got announced that this is the only one that goes on short notice, so I decided to take this one.”

“Yeah, some difficulties with the overhead cables, not really something to make passengers, like you be happy at a train guard.”

Lataily smiled and made a locking gesture in front of her mouth, “I won’t complain, will that help...?”

He smiled, which made his chubby well rounded and soft looking cheeks curve out more, “Thanks,” was all he said.

For a second they just stood there smiling at each other until Lataily let her eyes wonder a little lower, she didn’t mean anything by it, it just happened. He didn’t seem to comfortable with her look and for a brief second she thought his eyes looked a little down and then they went back to being professional and a little more distant. “Well, you made it, so relax...,” he smiled at her again but more out of politeness, and not really smile smiled.

“Thank you,” she rteplied.

He turned around and opened the door into the second class coupé, he had to enter the small doorway sideways ‘cause...., well because he was large, He really was a very large man and he didn’t really walk through the doorway but he had this little waddle that Lataily found very warming to look at.

It seemed to Lataily that he wasn’t that tall, she looked at his softness, his wide hips and enormous behind that bounced with a careful and delicate motion as he waddled forward. She was a little surprised that the train company had uniforms in his size lying somewhere. Than she shook her head and dropped her gazing look, picked up her bag and followed him through the coupé door.

He felt her presence behind him and turned around a little to look who was walking behind him. “Just going to see if there still is a place for me to sit somewhere,” she smiled at him and looked him straight in the eyes.

He smiled back, looked away and nodded his head which made his soft double chins line out more. His cheeks were bright red as he carefully turned around again and made his way through the pathway. He didn’t let her pass before him and Lataily didn’t ask him to let her pass, simply because there was no way that he could let her.

His thighs brushed the passenger seats at both sights in the small path as he waddled forth, and although he apologised with every step he was about to take, some people got annoyed when he walked passed them and his fat would touch their shoulder or armrest. He even got called names as Lataily noticed that one man willingly called him a fat pig out loud and another young man told him to loose some weight so he would fit.

She heard a loud sound when he hid his knee against an armrest, and could only imagine that that had to hurt quit a bit, but he just kept on waddling forward, not stopping or turning around to look at her once.

Lataily tried to remember how he looked in his uniform from a front view, but all she could clearly remember was his sweet face and his bright, friendly blue eyes and smile. She spotted a place to sit down for the trip and couldn’t get up the courage to tap him on his soft shoulder or say something to say goodbye, so she just stopped trailing him and sat down across from another young gir. She noted her seatmate looking at the trainguard in a mixture of both sheer amazement and possible disgust that somebody could be that big,

The seatmate girl smiled friendly at her, as if she wanted Lataily to share mocking him. Lataily sat down, she smiled back politely but with a feeling as if by smiling too brightly she would be the same as all the others and she would let him down.

She did had to admit to herself that she never saw a young man that was that attractive and as large as he was, she didn’t think he was any older then in his early thirties. Now she was somewhat relaxed because, as he had already pointed out, she made her train and would still be a little on time for the rehearsal. Lataily let her mind wonder a little and thought about how she liked what she had just seen, the man that she had just seen.

She liked his beautiful dark hair and his friendly eyes, his smile and sweet chubby and rosy cheeks and she liked his body. The way most other girls liked that of muscular or slender men she liked his form, it actually got her a little excited thinking about the way he had just pushed his heavy body forward through the narrow walking isle, the way his softness just kept on moving and all the jiggles that his blazer and pants kept covered up. She closed her eyes, still tired from all the hurrying and dozed of into sleep.

She woke up when she felt the train stopping at a station, “Is this the first or the second stop?” Lataily panicked, a little afraid she’d missed her stop after all.

“Just the first,” the girl across smiled at her. “With all the extra passengers we don’t seem to be going that fast today,”

“No well, I guess it wasn’t actually build to carry this many people at once.”

“We’re just to heavy all together, sort of overweight.”

“I guess we are, aren’t we,” they laughed a little. But Lataily didn’t laugh for long, ‘cause at that moment the trainguard was re entering the coupé with a colleague to check their tickets and opening the door he’d probably just heard the girls last words and saw them laughing together.

The girl looked up at him and also became aware of the double meanings of her last words now that he walked in, but she seemed to find it humorous and eyed Lataily with a held in laugh as if she was making fun of him. Lataily didn’t want him to think she did too, so she smiled openly and politely at the girl and then looked up at him to give him her ticket.

He quickly looked at them, then at her, but his eyes kept his distance. He had heard their conversation, and there was no doubt in his mind they were talking about him, that fat conductor on the train he knew that’s what he was and that was what all people were talking about when ever they’d seen him walk by.

He seemed a little distracted and didn’t even properly look at her train card. Lataily smiled at him, “Could you please tell me how late we will arrive at the next stop?”

“In about fifteen minutes,” he didn’t even look at her and just gave back her pass and pushed his heavy body forward to the next four seats. His colleague did smile at her and the girl next to her for a minute, “Have a nice day ladies.”

“Thank you,” Lataily smiled back politely but not longingly like the smile she would have given the fat train guard if he only would have looked at her. She wondered what would be his name and in her mind she tried to come up with a name she thought would fit him.

Evan, that was the first name to pop up into her head, she didn’t know why until she thought of him very hard and tried to visualise the way he looked again. She then realised that she had seen the golden nametag that had been pinned on his suit, on the right of the luscious soft flesh of his chest.

Lataily tried to imagine how he would feel when he would be holding her in his big and soft fat arms, she pushed the thought out of her head so that she could stand up steadily without feeling all week in the knees. Walking to the hallway she realised that she almost didn’t want to get out, knowing that she would probably never see him again. But she felt stupid even thinking like that over someone she didn’t even really know and who just happened to be the cute conductor on her train.

The train stopped and Lataily got out, again running to make it to the bus on time so she wouldn’t be that late for her rehearsal, but her mind still ran else where.

Evan walked in to the bar coupé and made himself a sandwich while Jim, his colleague came in. “That’s it, I never had my feet hurt this much. Tomorrow I’m going to be the second driver, there’s no way I’m going to do this again. Ahmed, would you please, please pore me a brandy, make it a double.”

Ahmed smirked and smiled at Jim, “You can’t take anything, can you?”

Jim looked at him and smirked back playfully, “Just pore that brandy and shut up, ok? It was a hard shift, Evan here would agree with me, right?”

Evan hefted his wide and soft behind down on a bar seat without armrests ‘cause he knew he couldn’t fit in those. He took a bite from his sandwich and looked at Jim with a smirking smile.

Ahmed laughed, “Good one, Ev. Well there goes your support now, Jim.” Jim rested his head on his arm for a moment, “Ah buddy you’re killing me here.”

Evan laughed, “No, no Jim is right it was a hard shift. My feet are really killing me too, not to mention my back,” he stretched for a while and then sat up right.

“Yeah, well that’s probably not just from this hard day’s work. I’d lay off that extra mayonnaise and cheese if I were you,” Jim poked him in his soft side and then patted the front of his belly. It made Evan feel his own fat jiggle and ripple on his body, he turned a little red. “Yeah, yeah I know. I’m thinking about trying this new diet Melissa recommended to me.”

Jim looked at him surprised, “Is she still giving you a heard time about your weight, even after you guys broke up a while ago.”

“I don’t think she means anything by it.”

“You shouldn’t let her tell you what to do. That chick can really go on, can't she.”

“Well, you’re telling me the same thing just now yourself.”

“Yeah, but only ‘cause I want you to still be able to fit walking down the path ways, I couldn’t bear to do it all by my self.”

“That Jim, such a good friend, never thinking about himself first.”

Ahmed looked at Jim and then at Evan. “Yeah but Jim doesn’t get all the pretty smiles thrown at him, like our boy Evan over here.”

Evan’s jaw dropped, his eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows, “What...”

“That curly one over in the last coupé.”

Evan still looked at Jim surprised and even forgot to chew the bite of his sandwich that was still in his mouth. “Curly, dark hair, small but voluptuous, sweet smile.”

Evan knew who Jim was talking about, he just didn’t understand what he was talking about, “Yes I know who you mean...,”

Jim looked at him, “She was smiling at you, the girl was flirting with you, my friend. You really are blind when it comes to these sort of things aren’t you.”

Evan knew Jim didn’t realise how right he was, he didn’t have a whole lot of self esteem when it came to his looks, his weight to be more specific. He had been fat as long as he could remember and he had been told he was fat all his life too and girls rejected him because of it.

Melissa, his last girlfriend told him time after time she loved him and she thought he had a handsome face, but she didn’t find his body attractive, she didn’t like the fact that he was that big and she couldn’t even define what she was holding on to in bed, that’s how she had put it. She got him familiar with all kinds of diets, but none of them seemed to work for him, partly because he loved food to much to stay on one for longer then a couple of days.

Evan thought about the girl with who he had talked in the hallway when she got in. He thought she was pretty and nice to talk to, but then he noticed her eyes looking at his body and just decided to take his distance, afraid of being hurt again by the look of disgust in her eyes. And after she had walked behind him in the hallway, because he was too fat to let her pass and she heard all the comments other passengers gave him. He recalled that she had the chance to look at his wide, fat and waddling backside; he was sure that she could never be attracted to him and maybe even was just as disgusted by him as every one else. And he knew he was right when he walked into the coupé for the second time together with Jim and overheard part of her conversation with some other girl, about the train being too heavy because of him.

“She wasn’t smiling at me in any other way she smiled at you,” Jim repeated.

Evan just didn’t understand why Jim would think that or if maybe he was just teasing him.

“She only smiled at me because you, my friend, didn’t smile back at her, that poor girl. She likes you, for sure I can tell and what’s not to like you’re a great guy, Evan”

Ahmed made some more sandwiches for the three of them and handed one more to Evan, “Do you want another one.”

Evan looked at it and then brushed it of with his hand, “No thanks.”

Both Jim and Ahmed looked surprised that he turned down some kind of food.

“Looks like someone is thinking about making some moves,” Jim said smilingly and looked at Ahmed.

Evan ignored them, he suddenly felt very self conscious about his fat, the feeling of his fat body, his fat arms, hips and thighs, his soft behind and his fat belly jiggling and shaking every time he moved on his chair.

"What’s not to like..," he thought. "how about over four hundred pounds of lard on his body." If Jim was right and that girl did like him, he had blown his chance. On the other hand he wouldn’t have known how to react anyway to such a spontaneous flirt that was mostly based on first attraction; he'd never dealt with that before. He didn’t know what to feel, sad or relieved that he wouldn’t have to think of it any more ‘cause she was already gone, but deep insight Evan hoped he would see her again, just to make sure if Jim was right.

When Lataily got home that evening adrenaline was still rushing through her body from the great performance she and her friends just gave. She knew she had to get up early the next morning so she decided to go to bed, but lying in her bed she just couldn’t fall a sleep as her mind kept on going.

Lataily said to herself not to think about it anymore until the next morning but the moment she stopped, her thoughts went to an earlier moment and with that to the cute train conductor and his gorgeous body. She wondered if he had seen her glancing at him and she still didn’t get why he had been so friendly to her at first and later on just ignored her the second time.

She didn’t want to think about it anymore or give it any more meaning, that it didn’t really have. She’d probably never see him again, so...who cared. A long sigh escaped from her chest, she’d been so busy lately and as her body finally got tired after that adrenaline rush, she suddenly felt very sleepy. Just before falling very deeply, she kept thinking that maybe it was time for a long vacation.

The sun shone brightly through her windows and even further through her eye lids and had waken her up, Lataily opened her eyes and stretched as she let herself fall out of bed but just in time touched the floor with her toes. She’d just made herself a cup of tea when the phone rang, “

Hello…,” “Good morning, ma’am, how are you. I hope I’m not calling at a bad time, but we from Just Easy Insurance would like to make you a great offer, the only thing you’d have to do is let me make an appointment for you to meet up with one of our agents. So, could I interest you for making an appointment later this week?”

Lataily was hardly still listening to a word he said and just kept on sipping her tea while the man told her like everything they had taught him at his JEI training. When it got quit at the other side of the phone, she knew it was probably time for her to speak, “Uhm, no thank you.”

“May I ask why not…,” Lataily was a little taken by surprise by his brutality. She was just about to get a little pissed off, when she thought of a better answer, “Because I don’t have the time to make an appointment, I’m leaving for a holiday today and I can’t possibly tell you when I’ll be back.”

“Ok, well in that case, I’ll try calling back again in a couple of weeks.”

“Do whatever you like,” she put down the phone and just stood there indecisive for a moment. Maybe it really was time to go on a vacation, her whole body was longing for one. Lataily ran upstairs to pack a suitcase, looked at her alarm clock and then decided to leave everything the way it was and make a run to catch the 9.30 train.

She managed to catch her train and now she was standing in line at the ticket counter of the central station from where all international trains leave. Lataily went up to the ticket office at the central station.

“Where would you like to go, miss?” asked the agent. Lataily just looked at her for a moment, she hadn’t even thought about where she was heading for, then she remembered the international line where she got on yesterday.

“One ticket for the International Star please, could you make it an open return one.”

Evan had to get up early that morning seeing as the international line he worked for would make an early departure today. He knew he would be away and on the train for almost one whole week, so he also packed two of his three uniforms. Every time he was one of the staff members on a long journey he was asked by the firm to bring one or two of his own uniforms that they custom made for him. Normally there always were extra uniforms on board of the train during a long trip, but there weren’t any in his size.

Evan had felt so embarrassed when the woman of the head office had come up to him and told him, but he survived. While getting dressed he tried to zip up his pants and noticed that it took a little more effort then he was used to, when he finally got the zipper up over his soft and jiggling underbelly and had managed to reach the buttonhole with the button it felt painfully tight on his soft waist.

Evan looked down and felt a little sick when al he could see was the soft upper roll of his fat stomach bulging heavily over the waistband of his pants. He slowly waddled to the scale he had in the bedroom and got on it while stretching his neck out as far as he could to read the red numbers. 440 pounds. He softly ran his hands down the roll of his soft stomach and realised he had gained three pounds and started feeling a little miserable when he got of the scale again.

Evan knew he had to watch his weight very carefully ‘cause he was about to loose his job if he kept on getting any fatter, “I don’t have a personal problem with you being overweight, Evan. I don’t even mind paying extra for your suits ‘cause you do your job very well, but when you don’t fit through the walking isles any more I’m afraid I will have to let you go.” Evan suddenly remembered his boss telling him just a few days ago. He decided to skip breakfast and reached for his suitcase before going out the front door.

Lataily went down the escalator to the platform to wait for her train to arrive, she couldn’t believe that she actually was on time for once in her life. As the train wheeled in at the platform she also couldn’t help hoping that it would have exactly the same staff members for this journey as yesterday, exactly the same.

Lataily got on the train with her suitcase and walked through the hallways to find the bedroom cabins, she kept on feeling amazed at how much space there was inside the train.

Evan ordered himself a cup of coffee in the central station hall and went down to the departure platform. Jim was standing in front of the train doors holding his whistle in his hand, “Come on, a little more speed,” He winked at Evan and smiled.

Evan had already got used to Jim’s teasing and didn’t walk any faster towards him, he deliberately always made sure he was at least four or five minutes on time for departure so that he wouldn’t have to hurry, let alone run. He didn’t run for a long time and to be honest with himself there wasn’t the slightest thought in his mind that he still could. Evan already felt everything jiggling and tickling when he just walked slowly. He smiled at Jim, “We’ve still got like three minutes.”

“I know, but you need some exercise.” Jim smirked and placed his hand on Evan’s belly and gave it a quick shake.

Evan took a step back, shyly smiled and blushed a little, “I hate it when you do that”

“No you don’t, and I bet you would like it even more if I had long soft hair, a bit more curves and a voluptuous chest.”

Evan smiled and just shook his head, “You're terrible. There's just no hope left for you.”

“I know, the ladies love me for it.” Jim looked around to see if there were any late comers and then blew his whistle as he shut the doors and they wheeled out the station again, leaving exactly on time.

After she dumped all her stuff on the bed, Lataily left her room again and decided to go for breakfast in the train restaurant. She was just making her way through the hallway when she heard some laughter and then saw a familiar posture when she looked up.

Just a few steps in front of her she saw a very familiar backside that had already totally hypnotised her the first time she had seen it, which was only yesterday. She could hardly believe she had been so lucky to find that Evan was part of the staff for the international trip today too.

Lataily could feel her heart going a little faster and her breathing becoming a little deeper, she tried to act as normal as possible and didn’t pay any attention to her body’s signals as she approached Evan and his colleagues.

Evan was still listening to Mindy going on about her boyfriend who took her to this great concert, when he caught Jim looking over his shoulder. “Well, well look who boarded the train too,” Jim smiled at Evan promising and made a quick node with his head in the direction behind Evan.

Evan looked over his shoulder just as the young girl with the curly hair he remembered talking to yesterday, passed him by. Evan thought she smiled at him, but maybe she just smiled at all of them out of politeness, he smiled back anyway. He didn’t know what to do or say when she stopped in front of them because Jim called her, “Good afternoon, always nice to see a familiar face, didn’t we see you on this train yesterday?”

Lataily smiled, “Yes, I think you did, I remember seeing you,” she quickly looked Evan in his eyes for a second, Evan felt his cheeks blush a little more and shyly smiled back at her. After the things Jim had told him yesterday, he couldn’t help looking at her a little better. Evan already thought she had a beautiful smile but that wasn’t the only thing that was beautifu.

Hhe looked at her voluptuous and curvy body and let his eyes travel upwards to her soft and comfortable looking breast and then further back up to her sweet smile and her long and shiny, big, black curls. Evan looked at her big brown eyes and quickly turned his head as if he was just causally looking around when she caught him staring at her.

Lataily turned her head to Jim again, “Is it really already past twelve, I was just planning to go to the bar to have some breakfast…,” she looked at her watch, “Wow, you’re right no wonder I’m this hungry then, well in that case I’m just going to make it lunch.”

Jim laughed, “Well, then that solves that problem.”

Evan smiled and saw that she smiled back at him again too. “Ok, well I’ll see you guys again later, bye”

“Have a nice lunch,”

Lataily took up the courage to look and smile at Evan a little longer this time as she thanked him, “Thanx”

As she walked to the bar she could feel her heard pounding in her throat like crazy.

Evan looked at Jim and just knew he would be pulling a smirking face as he did, “I’m telling you….”

“Yeah, ok whatever you say, Jimmy.” Evan smiled at him and turned a little red in his cheeks.

“What did I miss,” Mindy looked from Jim at Evan and back.

“Nothing, just Jim going crazy.”

Evan looked at Jim and smiled when Jim just lifted up his shoulders a little and let out a gasp of air, “Whatever…, just trying to help.”

Latest posts

Back