• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nice stories, inspiration... and stereotypes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Smith

Last year, I found on Deviantart a XWG story really captivating, writing by an author rather giften in his style.

This is about a high school's girl named Dria who gotten addict to a new fast food restaurant nearly the place where she studies and can eat as ten glutonnous people. The story is very short, the narrative board is clearly ethablished, the reading soooo light for mind and more yet, this is one of the rare novels from this kind where the main character was from African descent. Kind rather rare in the BBW Web litterature were the human heroins were often " homogenic ", in my advice.

But, some annoying hiccups entrusted me nervous tics on the environment around the character, like the single novel's title, " Ghetto Girl WG " where already I wonder to myself if the story turn wrongly.
After, the main caracter mind : Dria was a teenager deeply annoyed by studies. She seems for the reader's eye shallow, narcissically-conscious about her generously-bottomed figure & beauty, intellectually lazy and especially acttracted by a particuliar kind of urban greasy gastronomy, that which had in any evidence with her monstruous appetite in adding all the ingredients for a nearly-future " lazy BBW-born under a Extreme Weight Gain/Stuffing case " for anybody who read that to the first degree. But could also pejoratively looks rather for a typical " Young female lazy Ghetto Black girl " 's cliché.

Finally (sorry for spoilers) , she got incredibly so huge and lazier after only few days than she leaves school in the end. Three race-biased stereotypes in the same story was certainly not well-attentionned as mindset towards the concerned communauty.

Well, we found also any kinds of current race or sexist-biased clichés towards WG stories, about Latinas, Asians, no-English-spoken Europeans, Pacific Islanders, blond-haired, red-haired... especially in few anothers kinds of litterature like " race change " novels.

It would be nice if authors will can give to their characters a bit more of diversity in their psychologic mindset and not perpetually focusing upon prejudices and clichés which could eventually offende their virtual readership.

Envoyé de mon SM-G386W en utilisant Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back