• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NJ/NY Thanksgiving Weekend?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Gottfried and I are planning on visiting my sister in NJ for Thanksgiving. We have Saturday, November 24 open for BBW events or (even better) Dimensions gatherings. We would love to meet some of the uber-groovy folks from Dimensions who might be in the area. I checked NY's Goddesses BBW event schedule and they have a party that Saturday night, so that would be an option too. Does anyone know of any other activities going on at that time or would anyone be interested in trying to get something informal together? Even just a lunch or dinner in NJ or NYC would be cool too. We're anxious to put real faces to names and while we're seriously hoping to go to HB's NYE party in Boston, snow or ice could easily keep us from making the trek east.

Latest posts

Back