• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

No Way - by Joel (BBW MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

~BBW, ~MWG - an encounter with Aphrodite changes a plain girl's life

Author's note: Parts of this are stolen from another lost story; hope you enjoy

No Way
by Joel

Part 1

"No way” Jack thought as he helped his band carry their gear out of the bar “That can’t be Kaylie?”

Jack told the guys he would help them finish loading the van in a sec and walked closer to the bar. As he got closer he keep debating with himself whether or not that was Kaylie. If so, she had changed a lot in the three or four years since he had last seen her.

Last time they had crossed paths she had looked virtually the same as back when they we’re in high school. Now though, if this was her, she had changed quite a bit. Instead of the long flowing mane he remembered this woman had a very short professional hair cut. The Kaylie he remembered had a rail thin athletic build this woman on the other hand had a very full voluptuous figure.

Finally when he was about to say something to her she turned around and shot him a big smile and even behind the new glasses and fuller face he instantly realized this was in fact Kaylie.

“Hey Jack its Kaylie in case you weren’t sure; your guys did great by the way,” she said happily.

“Of course I knew it was you and eh if you say so we’re not exactly a bar band I’m not sure how many people here would agree with you.” Jack answered.

“Please, you don’t have to lie I saw how cautiously you walked over here you weren’t sure if you knew me or not.” she said with a chuckle.

“Well it’s been awhile,” he said trying not to bring up how much she had changed.

“Don’t worry about it after a few years a haircut and gaining some weight you’d be surprised how many people don’t recognize me anymore.” she said still smiling.

“Well I’m very glad I ran into you tonight it’s been the highlight of the evening actually.”

Kaylie’s smile grew slightly wider upon hearing that.

“Aww good to know you’re still as sweet as ever.” Kaylie replied.

They chatted a few more minutes before Jack remembered the time and said “Hey, I hate to cut this short but I’ve got to go beg the owner for our money and finish loading up; we have another show tomorrow.”

“Well I’d hate to hold you guys up anymore. Go on! Really glad I bumped into you tonight, though,” Kaylie said.

Not wanting to go another three years without seeing her again Jack said “I’ve actually got some time off the road coming up to work my day job; any chance you’d like to finish catching up? Maybe get dinner or something?”

“You still live in town?” She asked.

“Sadly the band manager, indie label head, musician, writer thing isn’t as high paying as you may think. I live just a little out of town and mostly do substitute teaching when I’m not on tour.”

“In that case I’d love to. I get to cook dinner though.” she said then pulled out a piece of paper out of her purse.

“Here’s my number just don’t blow me off.” She said.

“Wouldn’t dream of it. Actually thanks for giving me something to look forward to once I get home.” Jack said.

“Aww good to know. Hope I talk to you soon” She said.

Jack started to look around for the bar owner to beg for their money but before walking off he said “I don’t think you’ll be waiting long.”

As he started rushing around the bar and getting things ready for the band to leave he couldn’t get Kaylie out of his head he couldn’t wait to see that perfect smile and big green eyes again. Most of all though he couldn’t get over how much she had changed.

In high school they had been on slightly more than friendly terms. But seeing as she was a hot cheerleader and he was one of those weird guys that wore black and did nothing but listen to screaming music and go to concerts she was way out of his league. Now, though, she had obviously become a plump career woman and he thought she looked all the better for it. Maybe he now had a chance. He couldn’t believe it though when he’d last seen her three years ago she was just as petite and toned as she was in high school. What could have changed?

Jack had kept his promise. Kaylie didn’t have to wait long to hear from him and now hardly a week later she was preparing dinner for their what? A get together or was it a date? She wasn’t quite sure but she found herself hoping it was the latter.

Unlike her he’d hardly changed since last she’d seen him and unlike then she’d realized just how attractive she found him. When she was younger the facial hair, long hair, black cloths and tattoos had just been too much for her; now though they hardly seemed that extreme. She had also found herself wanting to get another look at that thin yet toned frame he’d shown off during his shirtless guest vocals during the bands set the other night.

The food was practically ready now Kaylie looked herself over in the mirror. Sometimes it still surprised her how much of her there was to look over these days, just a hair under 245 pounds of her when last she checked. Not that she was complaining though. Truth be told she actually felt more confident and comfortable in her own skin now than she had during her days as a rail thin tooth pick.

Still though she hoped Jack didn’t thank she had gotten too fat since the last time he had seen her. But just seconds after thinking that another part of her said if he didn’t like all these curves his loss. With that thought she looked herself over her slightly snug size 24 dress tightly hugged every curve from her full touching thighs to her wide womanly hips and full backside.

From her soft sensual tummy to her soft upper arms and finally her ample G cups which her slightly low cut red dress never failed to draw attention to he felt alluring. She smiled, running her hands down her soft full figure and taking note of just how rosy and full her cheeks had become and how her slight double chin slid out of hiding. Finally she ran her hands through her short dark hair styling her short bangs just so. Before walking down stairs she thought to herself if all this really is too much for him it really is his loss.

At exactly the scheduled time she heard the door bell ring. She opened the door and was surprised to see Jack had thought enough of their date to clean up a bit; well about as clean as she had ever seen him. He had taken his beard down to a goatee as well as trimming his long hair a bit and was wearing a black button shirt under his leather jacket. Kaylie found herself greeting him with a hug and took a mental note of just how rock hard his chest and abbs felt. Little did she know he was rather enjoying the hug as well.

“Glad to see you made it.” Kaylie said.

“Wouldn’t have missed it for anything. I’ve waited the better part of ten years to have a dinner just me and you.” He said sweetly.

“Please, no need to flatter me,” she replied sarcastically.

“I mean it. You know I had quite the crush on you in high school.” He said earnestly.

“No way really? Why did you never ask me out or anything.” She asked.

“Please. You were way out of my league. You never would have said yes and you know it.” He said still smiling.

“Well if it makes you feel any better it looks like the situation is reversed now.” She said.

“Why do you say that?” He asked.

“Like I have to point it out look at me I’ve like doubled in weight since then and you’re in just as good shape as you were back then if not better,” she observed matter of factly.

“Like that even matters. Your still a perfect 10; a few pounds haven’t changed that.” He said.

Kaylie laughed “A few more like 100 but thanks.”

“I mean it you still look as amazing as ever. I bet you still turn down dates left and right.” He said.

“I still do alright I guess doesn’t mean I’m not fat though.” she said nonchalantly.

“Seriously you may have filled out some but you still look great I still can’t believe I’m about to eat dinner with you.”

“Speaking of dinner its ready; come with me.” And she led him to the kitchen.

“Wow, you made all this?” He asked hardly believing the restaurant quality looking food in front of him.

“Surprised? I didn’t get this big just eating carrot sticks haha. I mean have you ever met a big girl that couldn’t cook?” she said pouring them each a glass of wine.

Jack chuckled but felt a tad uncomfortable not knowing whether to bridge the subject of her weight or not.

“I know its bothering you; go ahead and ask,” She said.

“Ask what?” he said, still unsure how to handle the subject.

“Please I know you're dying to ask how I put on all this weight since you last saw me.” She said.

“Well I just never would have expected you to umm fill out. You were always so active and in shape.”

“Oh it’s a crazy story haha I’ll be glad to tell it after we start eating.”

Then she made their plates and poured each of them a glass of wine. As he sat down Jack couldn’t believe how much food was in front of them then she said, “Hope you like it. I just kind of threw this together at the last minute.”

“You made this last minute?” He said surprised.

“Yeah work ran a tad late or I would have made us something better.” She said.

“I think this will more than do” Jack said.

Then he took a few bites “Wow. You really made this?”

“Yep” Kaylie said a smile spreading across her round face.

“What are you a chef now? This is delicious?” Jack asked.

“Oh no still doing the same office work. And thank goodness I’m not a chief I’d probably be huge if I spent all day around food.” She said laughing.

“Well, based on this I think you have a good fall back career.” Jack said.

“Nah. I don’t see myself changing jobs anytime soon. Besides I love cooking too much I’d never want to turn it into work.” Kaylie replied.

“So where did you learn to cook like this? Didn’t you like almost fail home ec back in high school?” Jack asked laughing.

“I’d forgotten all about that I did didn’t I. I don’t know, just started picking it up a few years ago. Like I said you’re not going to meet to many women my size that don’t know their way around the kitchen,” she said with a chuckle.

Jack still felt uneasy bridging the subject of her new weight but she seemed so at ease about it that he decided to go for it.

“Well it’s refreshing to be around a woman that isn’t trying to starve herself and actually enjoys eating.” Jack said.

“Oh yeah as you can clearly see I’m quite done with diets and skipping meals,” she said happily.

“Well I’m glad to hear it. It’s quite a turn off when women take stuff like that to far.” Jack said.

“Oh I know it’s so pathetic; either be comfortable with yourself or change what you don’t like. Don’t bother everyone else bitching and causing a fuss over it.” Kaylie declared.

“My thoughts exactly.” Jack said approvingly.

“Want to know something funny?” She asked.

“What’s that?” He answered.

“It’s funny that so used to be me. No matter how low I got my weight or how much I worked out or how hot people use to say I was I always thought I had to do more if I was going to be attractive. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin and so insecure. Then a little after I started gaining weight I don’t know something just clicked it’s like this is how I was supposed to be and that skinny hot chick was just an act. Crazy right?” She asked.

“Not at all and it’s hard to believe but honestly you're right. You're even more attractive now. You just seem to have this confident glow about you now; it’s amazing. Hope that didn’t come out to creepy.” He said with a chuckle.

“No it was very sweet actually. So you want to know how I went from that to this since you last saw me?” She asked.

“If you’re comfortable talking about it I’d love to listen.”Jack answered.

“Ok I’ll warn you though it’s kind of out there. I don’t want you thinking I’m crazy.” She said.

“The only thing stranger than fiction is the truth usually so go ahead I’m listening,” He said with a chuckle.

“Ok first of all do you I don’t know believe in dreams like coming true? Or being able to tell you something about yourself you didn’t consciously know. Or maybe being self fulfilling?” Kaylie asked.

“Well can’t say I’ve ever given it any thought I almost never dream. Why do you ask?”

“Typically I don’t either that was a small part of what made it so strange. I ask cause this all started with a dream and I don’t want you to think I’m crazy.” Kaylie answered

“Well I highly doubt that will happen. So go on I want to hear it.” Jack said

“Ok just don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She said with a laugh. “So about 3 years or so ago now I came home one night after my regular trip to the gym. Like always I steeped on the scale and it said some ridiculously low number like 110 or so. Dispite this though I still wasn’t happy with what I saw looking back at me in the mirror. Long tan tone legs, a firm little butt, narrow waist and a flat tone stomach, modest breasts, hard tone arms and finally a pretty face.

"A lot of women would do anything for a body like that. Me on the other hand as always I just felt blah and was trying to figure out what I could change to like the way I looked. Hmm a new hair cut, color, implants a tattoo? I didn’t know what but I wanted something to change cause I just didn’t really like what I saw looking back at me dissipate what everyone else said.

"Finally I just sighed. It had always been this way from the time I was a teenager no matter what I did I just wasn’t comfortable in my own skin I sighed again and went to bed. That’s when it all started.

I had hardly closed my eyes and all the sudden I was dreaming. Stranger I kind of knew I was dreaming in the back of my mind. Before I knew it I was standing in a massive forest. Then a strange woman appeared out of the shadows and seemed to be studying me.

As she drew closer I got a better look at her and she was beautiful woman with a very full figure. She was also totally nude causing me to stare even more as she waddled closer, her soft thick thighs rubbing together her massive hips rolling with every step her round belly quivering her massive breasts seeming to defy gravity and finally her lovely round smiling face framed by a flowing mane of red hair. Finally she spoke

“Do you know who I am?” She asked

“A dream” I answered

She chuckled and said “No I’m not a dream. I’ve been called many names and titles goddess, angel, but maybe Aphrodite would hold some meaning to you?”

“What do you want with me?” I asked.

“Tell me” she said “When was the last time you were truly happy?”

“Umm, a long time.” I answered

“I thought as much. And when was the last time you felt truly happy with yourself and your appearance?”

“Umm, never. “I said surprised by my honesty.

“What if I could change that if only you’d let me?” she asked.

“Then I’d be willing to do quite a lot for your help.” I answered.

Her smile grew broader, before souring upon studying me head to toe. “You could be almost as beautiful as myself you know. But look at what you’ve done to yourself.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You’ve worked and starved yourself to nothing you look as though it would only take a strong wind to blow you away. A woman is supposed to be soft plump well fed and happy not hard and thin. But we shall see what we can do about that. Never again well you look like a bag of bones.” Then she unexpectedly placed her full plump lips on mine and kissed me. Suddenly I felt a warm glow spread through my body.

Aphrodite’s smile now grew even bigger as she said “I’ve now given you my gift. You won’t remain so thin for much longer. Your days of dieting and skipping meals are now over. Never again well you be able to deny yourself the nourishment your body will need to grow and blossom into the big strong woman you were meant to be.”

“You mean I’m going to gain weight?” I asked noticeably upset.

“Yes and once gained you will find yourself unable to shed even an ounce of your new beauty.” She answered.

“How much?” I asked on the verge of tears

She ran her hands down my body which I now released was also nude. “You shall become at least twice the woman you are now. These stick legs will soften and touch your boyish hips shall become wide and womanly your bottom shall become soft and round this hard flat stomach shall push forward, these tooth pick arms will grow soft and ample these ribs will never be seen again these small bosoms will become full and heavy finally this face will become soft and round and trust me a smile will never be far from your lips.”

“This is really going to make me happy?” I asked

“You have my word,” she replied.

Latest posts

Back