• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teighlor

Hi,all!

It's been a long time since I posted here (or anywhere, for that matter). Some of you may be familiar with my work. This is Teighlor, and for many years I was a supersize model. I'm still supersized (500+ lbs.), but because of various health problems, I no longer model, other than participating (as my off-stage self) in the occasional fat-themed program or documentary.

These days, due to my various infirmities, I spend the majority of my time at home, in bed, watching television or reading. I've been cut off from the public for some time, not even being able to use my desktop computer for more than 30 minutes or so due to extreme arthritis pain in my back and knees, as well as severe lymphedema. I'd like mto get out among the living again - if no where else but the Internet, for now. This brings me to the reason I'm posting today.

If there is anyone out there reading this who has an old laptop computer gathering dust in a corner, and you could spare it, I'd greatly appreciate your generosity and would gladly reimburse you for the postage required to get it here. If I had the money I'd buy one myself, but being on a fixed income (that's stretched tight as it is) makes that an impossibility. I don't know how to use a Mac or Apple 'puter, but any windows-capable one would be great.

If you'd like to communicate with me about this, please email me at:

[email protected]

I'll try to answer any emails as often as I can, arthrtis permitting. Right now I don't have the endurance to read or respond to threads, so I apologize in advance for that.

Thanks for your patience in reading this. And for those of you who were afficionados of my photos, a special thanks to you.:kiss2:

**Teighlor**

Back