• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Noticing her weight gain! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManOWar

First off, I'm not a feeder and she's not a feedee, and she's not trying to grow and I'm not trying to grow her.

But!

I did feed madame an enormous, ripe strawberry yesterday afternoon to get her in the mood, hopefully, for romance.

I'm happy to say it worked---try it, fellas! Feed it to her a bite at a time...

Anyway, I noticed a few minutes later, as she lay on the bed and giggled as I got my hot hands on her abundant charms, robe open, yummmm---

Wow, her stomach is really big now. I turned her on her side and saw how much she's grown. When we met, she was just a little chubby thing. Now, her belly sticks wayyyyy out! When she stands, it hangs down onto her thighs. What can I say? The gal loves to eat! ;) In her robe, she cuts quite the large figure, and she's very, very soft, too.

There's something wonderful about her weight gain. It's about 60 pounds now.

It not only represents the pinnacle of sexual attractiveness as far as I'm concerned, but there is something delightful about knowing your girl is nice and fat. Like things are pretty good, you're both making good money (it wasn't long ago we were struggling financially) and she is eating well and living well and getting nice and fat.

"Nice and fat".

Ripe, round, fat---like the strawberry!

I didn't say anything about it to her. Just noticed, and said to myself, dayum, it's nice.

I can hardly tell my Mom when she makes her Sunday call---

"How's your better half?"

"She's excellent---work is going well, we're having a lot of fun these days, and she's really put on a lot of weight, especially in her stomach and ass."

Although that might blow Mom out of the water---or if I know her, she'll pretend nothing's been said. ;)

Latest posts

Back