NY folks - Throwing Out a Feeler for Waxwing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I asked the lovely and talented TSL to do this since I didn't want to drag my chest-cold self out of bed, but here I am.

So, yeah, I have a chance to do some super bitchin' stuff on the 20th and 21st, but I have nowhere to stay. Not interview, actually, but potentially meeting people who could help me in Le World of TV.

I was thinking of staying at a dorm-style hostel, but to be frank, even that's pushing it financially right now.

So if anyone wants a waxwing on their floor, that would be amazing. If not, sokay.

Manhattan or borough.

Love you guys!

back to coughing.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
But who needs Jesus's love more than serial killers?

And, Robin, if you ever need to come to DC, I have a very comfy couch on which you're more than welcome to crash.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
But who needs Jesus's love more than serial killers?

And, Robin, if you ever need to come to DC, I have a very comfy couch on which you're more than welcome to crash.

Yeah! Serial killers need all the love they can get. That said, I would like to survive the night. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Thank you, Ashley, m'dear!! Maybe I can get them to move the events to DC? :D

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
Ditto what Ashley said if you ever happen to be upstate a little more. And in the middle of nowhere.

Really, I'm no help, but would love an excuse for a waxwing on my couch. It's a comfy couch too.

Jes

is oddly aroused
once, waxwing came over to my place for a week, and she brought her dog and we ate chinese food (me with chicken, her without) every night and drank wine and talked about a lot of shit.

Wax, I wish I could help, but I can't think of anyone to ask! But I do know a good hotel that's $99/night (or was, last year). I know that's more than you want to spend, I'm sure but it's sassy.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
Thanks, guysies. It might be that the fates are telling me that it is just not my week to meet Amy Sedaris. :(

I'm still casting out the net, but I might have to stay home and be sad.

And cough. ENOUGH with the coughing already!

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
the hope, she fades!!!

not a bad idea to post it there, but i've bitched about it here and in the clubhouse, and i don't want people to get sick of me (too late!) :D

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
Not to be too nosy, but make sure you let us know if it works out and you can go! (Okay, maybe a little nosy. I'm excited, I can't help it.)

btw, You'd have to try a lot harder to make us sick of you.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
Not to be too nosy, but make sure you let us know if it works out and you can go! (Okay, maybe a little nosy. I'm excited, I can't help it.)

btw, You'd have to try a lot harder to make us sick of you.

Oh i'll let you know, fear not! i'll also post silly pics in the clubhouse. and thank you for not being sick of me. :)

ms j's post made me so happy i said 'yay' out loud, and then fell into a coughing fit. i'm now convinced that coughing is a reasonable ab workout.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
once, waxwing came over to my place for a week, and she brought her dog and we ate chinese food (me with chicken, her without) every night and drank wine and talked about a lot of shit.

Wax, I wish I could help, but I can't think of anyone to ask! But I do know a good hotel that's $99/night (or was, last year). I know that's more than you want to spend, I'm sure but it's sassy.

wut hotel you know in manhattan for $99/nite?? inquiring minds wanna know :D

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
wut hotel you know in manhattan for $99/nite?? inquiring minds wanna know :D

I know of one that's 80 a night. You know, not that I have 80.

But in case you do, it's the Chelsea Star Hotel in...chelsea, y'see.

It's not a swank palace, but friends of mine have stayed there and say it's fine in a pinch.