• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

O.K. what do I do?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fotoman1133406

It has now been 10 days from my wifes passing, being alone in this house is a big pain. Being alone is not for me, I hate it. Hearing from you guys helps. Thanx.
My first day back to work was not all that good. I was scared going to, nobody to talk with and very empty house. Coming back from work even worse. Nobody to talk over about the day...hers/mine.
Also, today I received both her death certificate and her ashes(remains). Now I have her ashes(remains) in front of me. I can't deny now...without anything I was just in a bad dream. Now it's real. I have now gone from" nightmare to reality".

I am now in the torture...alone.

Latest posts

Back