• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Off the Hamburgers & on to Hot Dogs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnnekked

Back From The Dead.
Supporting Member
Granted, Hot Dogs aren't nearly as popular mainstream as Hamburgers but A fine dog is good to find!!
The west coast just doesn't seem to have it when it comes to such things.

Please feel free to list your faves, whether from a stand or packaged.

When I was living in the Capitol Region of New York, they had a great little institution called "Hot Dog Charlie's." Both excellent and odd! Excellent just in their superb taste and texture and odd because they were mini, including the buns. It took about three or their dogs to equal one normal one. and they added their own distinct chili sauce!!!

Favorite packaged are Best's, Hebrew National and Fritz-Clover (which I haven't seen in years) and I believe they're called Sabrette's, the ones sold on carts all around NYC. Man, I could go for about four right now, fully loaded with mustard, kraut, onion sauce and relish all spilling out and onto my shirt, Yeah baby!!!!!

Latest posts

Back