• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Oh! The Hunger! -by CitizenSnips (SSBBW, ~~WG, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CitizenSnips

SSBW, ~~WG, Romance - A long simmering relationship between a SSBW and the man that has long had feelings for her finally developes.

Author’s Note: Well I've never written a story before, I get ideas from time to time, but for some reason I can't get to the point where I sit down and simply write it! I hope there aren't too many errors, and I hope you like! Also, I wrote it in just one evening, who knew :p

Oh! The Hunger!By CitizenSnips

"Ugh! What a long day!" Alice vented to herself. She had just gotten out of her last class of the day and was finally on her way home. She lived with her parents just a couple just a couple blocks off campus and never forgets to lament every laborious step home. After all, she is a big girl.

Today she opted to take her usual shortcut through student union, where she could stop to take a breather and grab a snack at the vending machines. She parked on a bench across from the Lays machine. “Oooo, some Cheetoes will hold me over ‘til I get home.” She lowered herself onto the bench slowly, her ass forming to fill over half the bench. The seat made loud creaking sounds in protest as she finally rested her belly on her lap and let the full force of her weight onto the bench.

“Shut up, you stupid bench!” She knew it could take her load. She had been weighed at the doctors but a week ago, she only weighed 507. “I don’t weigh that much!”

Alice always remembered to bring some money for an after-class snack, those Cheetoes were as good as hers. She zipped open her backpack and looked inside, horrified. “Where is my purse!” She instantly remembered grabbing it out of her pack in search of gum during class. “Oh, no... it’s back in my fucking classroom, I know it’s just gonna be locked if I go back!”

Alice’s belly instantly gave off a terrible groan, obviously unhappy with this latest development. She clenched forward and grabbed her belly, but no amount of rubbing and reassurance could distract its hunger. “Oh man, what do I do” she pleaded to her belly. Another loud groan was her answer. She hadn’t realized she was so hungry, she was so used to getting something on the way home. When was the last time she ate? Lunch at McDonalds, but that was nearly five hours ago!

She looked up at the line of vending machines. All seven glowed towards her, promising her calming relief with row after row of Oreos and Snickers and Doritos, but their coin slots mocked her. She began to salivate, she had to eat! With a great heave, she lifted herself up and rush towards a machine. Pressing her face to the glass, she looked down to see if any bags had fallen to the bottom.

Nothing. She noticed a pack of Cheeze-its teetering off the rack. Maybe she could fish it out! Her stomach rumbled again, she had to try. Dropping to her knees, she popped open the gate and stuck her arm up into the opening. “Oh c’mon! So close!” She could see her fingers on the inside, wiggling just inches from her prize. She shifted down a little, sticking her whole shoulder inside, but to little effect. The angle was just too awkward for her to squeeze her chubby forearms through the gap.

“Excuse me miss, may I help you?” spoke a voice behind her. Alice looked up and, much to her embarrassment, her former statistics professor was standing there, staring at her inquisitively.

“Oh gosh, uhhh, sorry! The machine stole my money!” Alice lied. She tried to remember his name, but her belly grumbled, reminding her of more pressing matters.

He nodded, “It’s OK, happens to me all the time, but I don’t go sticking my arm inside the machines, especially in front of a crowd.”

Alice looked around her, seven students were scattered behind her. They were staring at her, eyebrows raised. “Uhhh, ya, probably not the best idea,” she responded. Her professor knelt in and braced her elbow, allowing her to quickly get on her feet. Embarrassed, she shuffled to her bag and tugged it over her shoulder. “I better go.”

The students made way for her, giggling as she passed. She could hear her professor telling them off behind her, but it didn’t make her feel any better. She was just so hungry! Her belly roared in agreement. She walked as fast as she could towards the edge of campus. With her money stuck in the Language Arts building, her only option was to get home ASAP. Her mom was a great cook, and Alice knew there were leftovers in the fridge.

As she finally made it onto her street, her belly churned once more. And this one hurt! She braced herself against a stop sign and bent at the waist, grabbing her belly, trying to fight off the pain. She looked down the road. She could see her house from here, but it was still 3 blocks away.

“I can do this,” she assured herself, “just a little further.” Alice released her grip on the stop sign, and set off down the block at a brisk pace. It was taking a tremendous effort, every step she took made her stomach to shoot a pains across her belly. She was breaking into a sweat, and was feeling dizzy.

“Ughhghhhh... so... hungry...” she wimpered. She was almost halfway there, and her belly was not going easy on her. With every pang, she felt increasingly weighed down. She dumped her backpack on the grass. It barely helped. Her legs felt weak, like she had been wadding through mud for hours. Her belly made some sounds she was not quite familiar with, begging her to go faster. She gathered herself up again and trudged down the block.

Alice shed a tear of relief as she stepped onto her front porch. Her belly was quiet with anticipation, for soon, it would be fed. With newfound vigor she grabbed the key from under the mat and scrambled to open the door. She panicked momentarily and fumbled the key, her stomach was not happy and growled angrily. She dropped to her knees and scooped it up quickly. Taking care this time, she unlocked the door and swung open the door.

The kitchen was just down the hall, victory was hers! Alice entered the room with excitement and was instantly horrified by what she saw. The refrigerator doors were open. Absolutely nothing was inside. A note lay on the counter and she dashed toward it. Maybe is could make sense of this.

Good afternoon, sweety. You left so fast this morning, I needed to talk to you. The fridge broke last night, I had to throw everything out, going out with my girlfriends tonight, grandma is sick, dad will be staying with her tonight, left the credit card on the counter for you, get what you want for dinner.

Love, Mom

Alice stood in shock, her belly not quite sure how to handle this. Suddenly, it made up its mind and punished Alice with waves of unbearable pangs. She dropped to the floor, devastated, and crawled across the kitchen to the phone. She stared at the phone, all the numbers were blurring together. She turned it on, then tried lifting her finger to the pad, but she simply couldn’t muster the energy, and the pain was blinding. She passed out...

“Alice?....ALICE!?!?” She woke suddenly, a friendly face was staring back at her, but they weren’t smiling. “Oh my god, Alice, are you alright?” pleaded Sean, “What happened! I was going to drop by and say Hi and I saw your backpack in the street and the phone was busy, I thought something might be wrong!”

“....hungry...” Alice sighed.

“What? You need food? Are you OK?” he asked. She nodded. “OK, I can get some food but are you alright? Why are you laying on the floor?” He stared at Alice, looking her over for signs of what had happened and then he heard it. It started as a small rumble, he looked around him to see where it was coming from. Then a distinct gurgling sound drew his attention to Alice’s belly. He rested his hand on it softly. He could feel it churning and vibrating as it started to groan loudly. His phone started to ring, he could barely hear it over the roaring belly beneath him.

“SOOooo HUNGRY!.....” Alice whimpered. She was in obvious pain, cringing and cradling her belly in her arms. He knew that Alice had a healthy appetite, but he had never seen her like this. He didn’t think someone could be so hungry as to cause them pain. He knew he had to do something.

Springing to his feet, Sean looked around the kitchen for some fruit or some bread on the counter. He found nothing but the note for Alice and a credit card in her mom’s name. The cabinets were filled with nothing but rice and pastas and spices. But he didn’t have time to cook, he didn’t quite know what was going on, but he knew she needed food now.

“Alice, there is nothing here to eat. I’m going to take the card and run to a drive- through.” Sean grabbed the card and kneeled by Alice. “Where are the keys to your dad’s car?”

“Bowl...by... the door...” she sobbed.

“OK, let me grab you a pillow, then I’ll run out to get you som...”

“No pillow... Just food... Hurry!” Her belly bellowed once more, and she grabbed her side in pain.

“OK, OK, I’m going.” He bolted out the door, quickly grabbing the keys on the way out. He could here her moaning in the distance. “God, I hope she’s OK.” he thought. Sean had always cared for Alice. They had been friends as long as he could remember. Going to the movies and sneaking out late for random mischief making. When they were in sixth grade, Sean started to notice girls. At first he only noticed the popular girls, but they always treated people like shit, so he could never reconcile his disdain for them and his attraction towards them.

Then Alice started to put on weight. Just a little at first, enough for the kids at school to pick on her. Sean was there to defend her. Then she started to outgrown her clothes every couple months. Sean went with her to the mall and help her pick things out. When they went on to high school, Alice quickly transitioned into the largest girl at school. She had gotten quite accustomed to stopping at vending machines in between class. At first she would get a soda or two every day and soon, she could be spotted in any and all of her classes with a bag of M&M’s or chips and a Coke. Sean and Alice would sit at the end of an un-trafficked hallway, out of site around a small corner, and help each other with their homework while they ate lunch. The school had pizza delivered to the school for lunch. Sean would chip in $3, and Alice would pick up a whole pie. Sometimes she would sell off a slice or two, but she usually game me my two slices and eat the rest herself.

Then one night during sophomore year, they went to the movies. Alice was at least four hundred pounds by then and, sitting beside her, could feel her thighs squeezing under the armrest and rubbing against his own. Her belly overflowed over the side of her seat and he could feel it nudge against his arm as she breathed in. He didn’t think much of it at first, then he noticed he was erect beneath his jeans. At first he panicked, he tried to press it down nonchalantly with his hand, but the pressure only made it feel better. He tried to concentrate on the movie, hoping it would just go away. Alice shrugged and spread her legs a little, her belly spilled further over her seat and her thigh pressed harder against his leg. She felt so soft, was this what was arousing him?

He looked over at Alice. Illuminated by the screen, he examined he frame. Her hips spanned across the seat and her legs were thick and round, filling her pants to the brim. He could see her thighs protruding the gap of the armrest. Her belly rested across her lap and enveloped the armrest on either side. Her shirt didn’t couldn’t quite contain the whole thing, revealing a long band of soft, creamy skin. Atop her tummy were her rather large breasts, round and full. Her thick, dimpled arms wrapped around her breast, holding a large bucket of popcorn perched on her belly. She was eating it rather quickly, stopping the convoy of buttery popcorn only to sip from her soda.

He watched her chew, her small, round lips wrapping around handfuls of popcorn. A bit of butter ran down the corner of her mouth and dripped from her health double chin. Her skin was smooth and unblemished and her face was framed by shoulder-length, jet black hair pushed back by a headband. Hey eyes were staring at the screen so he couldn’t see them very well but he knew they were strikingly blue.

Everyone around him suddenly burst into laughter. He looked up at the screen but couldn’t tell what was going on, but Alice was laughing, so her forced one too. He looked back at Alice, still giggling. She looked so happy and she looked... beautiful. She looked beautiful! How had he never realized it before! All this chasing after bitch-cheerleaders and the whole time, his best friend, the person he could always trust to make him smile when things looked down, the person with whom he shared most of his favorite memories... was the woman of his dreams.

At first he felt relieved, it was so perfect! She was beautiful and they got along so well. But then he realized he would have to somehow share his feelings with her. What if she didn’t feel the same way? Would they stay friends? Could anything ever be the same between them? Should he try to find out her feelings for him first? Somehow? What could he do?

The theater went black, music played and the credits started to roll. Alice peered into her bucket and scooped out the final kernels, pouring them into her mouth. She looked towards Sean and smiled, “That was funny! Lets refill my soda and we can walk home.” He got up and offered his hand. She looked at him, smiled, and rested her hand in his. As he helped her up, he couldn’t help but notice how soft her hands were. She scooted across the aisle slowly, she had to walk sideways as her hips were simply too wide to walk normally down the narrow space. He followed her into the lobby, hypnotized by the swaying of her hips and the rolls of her back, stretching and capturing parts of shirt.

Sean stepped outside while she got her last refill and let out a big sigh. He tried to think of something clever to say when she came out, but thought he might just say something stupid. She exited the theater and let out a stretch, he couldn’t help but notice her tummy hanging low beneath her shirt.

Alice sipped her soda and looked towards Sean with a smile. “So!? Did you like it!?”

“Ya, it was pretty good.” his voice cracked.

“Pretty good? Oh, come on, it was so funny! What was your favorite part?”

“Uh...” he tried to recall this bits and pieces he had seen in the trailer. He had been so transfixed by Alice, he never really paid attention to the movie. He momentarily though to answer, ‘You,’ but dismissed it quickly, he wanted to be careful with how he approached her with his feelings. “Um, I dunno, what was yours?

“I liked that vampire puppet-show at the end, that was awesome!” she laughed.

“Haha, ya that was really funny!...” He had no idea what she was talking about.

“Shall we?”

“Yes we shall.”

They walked home, chit-chatting happily the whole way.

That night was almost three years ago, Sean had never been able to gather his courage to gather the courage to tell her how he felt. He was starting to wonder If he ever could. He wanted to tell her so badly, but was so afraid something would go wrong. It also took him a while to come to grips with liking a big girl. What would his friends think? What about his family? Would they approve of it or would they think he just had some fetish that would pass in time?

Sean pulled up to McDonalds, it was the closest place to her house. The drive-thru was packed, so he went inside. The lady behind the counter recognized him as a friend of Alice’s.

“Hey, where’s Alice?” she asked. “Oh, I guess she wouldn’t want to eat here twice in one day.”

“Oh, she’s already been here? She sent me out for food, I didn’t know.” he figured she wouldn’t care as long as she ate something. “Oh well, umm, let me have two #1's with large fries aaaannnnnnd, um... six, no, ten double hamburgers annnnndddd... a ten piece nugget aaaand... four apple pies.”

“Wow, that’s all for her?”

“Uh ya, I guess so, she’s really hungry. Could you get out fast for her? She’s waiting for me.”

She looked him over and shrugged, “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you.”

Five minutes later he was back in the car, racing to Alice’s, she needed him. He ran inside with the bags of food to find Alice curled up on the floor. She had grabbed a box of dry spaghetti and was trying to nibble on the hard tips. She was desperate for food, and her tummy was still rumbling violently.

“Alice, I’m here! I’ve got lots of food for you!” He sat beside her and sifted through a bag, handing her a double cheeseburger. She looked at him with a look that screamed ‘thank you’ and grabbed the burger. She fumbled a little trying to unwrap it, she was so weak.

“Here,” Sean said, unwrapping another burger and pressing it against her lips. She took a bite. It was the first thing she’d eaten in over seven hours. She didn’t know how she could have gotten so hungry in so little time, but she didn’t care. All Alice could think about was the juicy piece of burger in her mouth. She chewed it with satisfaction, finally she had food. Her belly let out another loud groan, begging her to swallow.

“Gulp.” She closed her eyes and concentrated on the food traveling down into her stomach. It dented her hunger like a marble in a bucket, but it was something, and the pain had subsided. She was still famished and opened her mouth for another bite, her eyes still closed. Sean happily obliged her with another mouthful of meat and cheese.

“MMMMmmmmmmm,” Alice moaned, “so good!” She suddenly regained much of her energy and repositioned to a sitting position. She opened her eyes and was greeted by the rest of the burger and Sean’s smiling, but concerned face. She took another bite and swallowed. “Thank you, Sean, I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

“Don’t worry about it, you know I’m always going to be here for you.”

“That’s very sweet of you, Sean,” Alice responded, watching with anticipation as he unwrapped the next burger. “I don’t know what happened to me, I just left class and I was getting really hungry. By the time I got home it hurt so bad I could barely walk.” She opened her mouth and he fed her another bite.

“Don’t worry about all that now, just concentrate on eating. Finish up this burger and we’ll get you up off the floor.” he watched with concern as she finished her next bite.

“Oh, that feels so much better, I think I can make it to the couch now.” Alice rolled onto her knees, Sean couldn’t help but notice her belly reached the floor. He reached out his hand and helped pull Alice up to her feet. He handed her another burger and put her arm around his shoulder, guiding her towards the sofa. She plopped her whole girth on the couch, it creaked in protest. “So what else is in the bag? I’m still so hungry!”

“Here take a look,” he said, handing her the bag, “I didn’t know what to get so I just got a bunch of burgers and nuggets and some fries.

“Oh this looks perfect and, umm, thanks again, Sean.” she blushed, he thought it might be nerves, maybe she felt awkward eating so much in front of me. “You know, I owe you so much, I never really gave you credit, but you’ve always been there me... I really appreciate it.”

“Oh, Alice, you are so welc...”

“...and I think I love you!” she blurted. She blushed even brighter and looked down into her bag of food, obviously scared to see my reaction. She grabbed a couple of fries and started munching.

Sean was stunned. It was a dream come true! She loved him!? All this time he had been stressing out about how she would handle his feelings and she felt the same way! He sat beside her and put his hand on her thigh. She looked up, her face was bright red and she looked like she might cry. He laughed.

She looked back into her bag and a tear ran down her cheek. “Why are you laughing?” she asked.

“Alice, sweetie, all this time you’ve loved me, you must have had such a hard time holding it in.” he looked straight at her waiting for her to look up at him. He brought his fingers to her chin and lifted it towards him. Tears running down her cheeks, she finally looked up into his eyes. “I’m laughing because... I love you, too!”

She popped some more fries in her mouth and sniffled, “Wait... you...”

Sean smiled wide, “Yes, Alice, I love you, too!” I have for so long, I could just never figure out how to say something,” he explained.

She sniffled again and swallowed, “Really?”

“Yes!” He leaned in and landed a small kiss on her cheek. She kissed him back.

“Oh, Sean, you have no idea how happy...”

“Alice, YOU, have no idea how happy you’ve made me!” He leaned in again and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. They hugged and cried to each other for several minutes.

‘GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr’ Alice’s belly had had enough of this, its food was getting cold!

“Sean, would... would you feed me?”

“I, my dear, would love too.”

Back