• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Dimensions Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sale Old Issues of Buf , Plumpers , Gent and Maximum Exposure Magazine. Looking to sell.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dansinfool

Are we their yet!
I recently found my back issues of Buf magazine. Some issues are as old as 1985 to 1996. I'll attach some pics so you can see that they are still in good condition. If anyone is interested let me know. I have to do some homework on this. I would probably sell them in lots of 3. 20231129_095942.jpg20231129_100223.jpg20231129_100230.jpg20231129_095925.jpg

Latest posts

Back