• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Olivia's Fat Sister - by Craiger 16 (~BBW. Eating, Romance. ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiger16

~BBW. Eating, Romance. ~SWG - College guy finds a treasure

Olivia’s Fat Sister
By Craiger16 (aka Mrbigandblue)

Olivia and I had been friends for a few years and really nothing more than that. We had a great friendship in highschool but dating just wouldn’t work for us. That was all right with me because I had trouble finding the right girl anyway.

Olivia had a younger sister named Jamie. She was kind of cute but nothing special. She was yet to develop any curves and really look like a woman. At the time I paid her no mind.

Anyway a few years passed and I had just finished my first year of college, I returned home excited to see some of my old friends, specifically Olivia, or as her friends called her "Liv.". She always had a few stories to tell and I knew we would always get some good laughs going. I was drinking my coffee and waiting for Liv to show up; she said she was bringing Jamie because they were supposed to go to the gym together later on.

It was funny how Jamie and Olivia really didn’t look alike; Olivia has a heart shaped face, dark hair, an average body, nothing too big but nothing very small either. Jamie had light brown hair with blonde highlights in it, and like I said earlier as I rcalled a totallack of curves.

However, when Olivia walked in I was quite surprised. Behind her was a pear shaped Jamie with a tight t-shirt and jeans that looked a size or two smaller than they should be. They both had big smiles on their faces and sat down with me. We talked about the usual stuff and I really wanted to know what had happened to Jamie. I didn’t have to wait long for her to start talking about her weight.

“Hey Jay, do you want an ice cream sandwich?” said Olivia.

“No its ok you go ahead.”

This surprised me because I figured she would jump at the chance for ice cream, but instead she just kept asking for bites of Liv’s and mine. Then she said, “I shouldn’t eat that, I am Olivia’s fat sister Jamie after all.”

I’m not used to people talking like that, especially because I don’t see it as a bad thing if skinny girls gain a pound or two.

“Jay! Don’t say stuff like that.” Liv snapped back at her.

We continued to talk for a while, then we decided to get going; just before we left Liv went to the washroom and Jamie went to the chocolate bar rack.

“What can Olivia’s fat sister eat now?” she said aloud to herself.

Again I was surprised she was referring to herself like this. She wasn’t very fat just a bit chubby. Anyway, Jamie bought the bars and as we were walking out the door I looked back to see Jamie had already eaten half of the Mars bar. We walked down the street to our cars and just as I said “goodbye” to the sisters I saw Jamie was finishing the Snickers too.

“How can she eat those that quickly?” I thought.

I couldn’t get Jamie off my mind; the way she wolfed down those candy bars, and kept referring to herself as “Olivia’s fat sister Jamie.” Needless to say I was looking forward to seeing her again.

About three weeks later I passed the girls in the mall. Jamie looked like she hadn’t been doing anything but eating, she didn’t have much of a belly though, and instead it all went to her hips, thighs and very beautiful butt.

I asked how they were doing, and what they were up to?

“We’re shopping for some workout clothes,” said Liv.

“Yeah Olivia is dragging me to the gym today, she doesn’t want her fat sister to get too big.” said Jamie in a sly voice.

Olivia looked offended, like she would never say such a thing. Anyway we said our goodbyes and left but just as Jamie passed me she gave me this look of seductiveness. I wasn’t sure what to make of it so I just tried not to think about her. Of course that didn’t work. All day at my summer job I kept thinking “Is she trying to get bigger?, Does she like me?, Did she catch me staring at her rapidly expanding behind? What’s with this girl's attitude?”

The summer rolled on and I caught up with other friends, spent some time with relatives, and went up to the family cottage for a week. Soon is was almost the end of August and I hadn’t seen Jamie for a long time. I called Olivia’s house and got Jay instead.

“Liv isn’t home right now Kurt,” she said.

I knew this could be my chance!

“Well, would you like to go grab a coffee Jamie?” I replied.

“Oh, uh sure, yeah, that would be cool, just give me 20 minutes to get ready, ok? Bye.” And she hung up the phone.

I thought she sounded quite nervous on the phone, maybe she wasn’t expecting it? Who knows?

I was about to find out!

Latest posts

Back