• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

On Weight Gain, Limitations, And Love...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dism4l

Skewed Perspective
Hello everyone!
As many of you who have read my previous posts may already know, there is a BBW in my life who is absolutely driving me wild :wubu:.
However, by my experience with her I am constantly thinking about weight issues, and currently the major question that springs to mind is:

What are the moral implications of weight gaining and encouraging? And to what extent should this behavior be limited, if at all?

Some things I noticed about my particular scenario:
-In a relationship I seek not to control my partner, as I do not wish to be controlled myself.
-About a week ago when she gained weight again I told her how it pleased me, and she said that it pleased her to please me.
-She is currently not in a mindset that fully accepts her size, as she is a newcomer to the concept of size acceptance, and thus, she still has an impractical society-based apprehension towards gaining weight.
-I'd love for her to gain weight.
-She is an open minded individual and warming up to size acceptance quite quickly.
-She has no current problems with health or discomfort due to her weight (besides shopping for clothes).
-I am her first boyfriend, and thus, she has only recently realized a general conception of how attractive she can be.
-However, she is also my first girlfriend

In regard to the first three pieces of evidence in my scenario, I'm convinced that encouraging her to gain weight in her current mindset would be 100% against my relationship ethics. However I would like her to gain in the future, and if she lost her societal apprehension then encouraging her would not be against said ethics. Given her open mindedness and her lack of heath and discomfort problems, I don't think that I will have to worry too much about her getting rid of that apprehension. However, we are very new to dating and relationships, and she still yet might not shake that negative influence. If she does not, I might need to sacrifice a freedom of my own, or simply drop the whole matter. This brings me to yet another question:

To what extent do partners in a relationship control each other? And what amount of control is too much? Is there such thing as too little?

Any thoughts or consideration on any of these questions would be fantastic, I'd love to hear what you all think! :D

Hehe and sorry for the mini-essay lol :happy:

Back