• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One last try...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciaobella

Hello girls,

I'm once again going to attempt seeing if there is someone on here who would do a fellow bbw a huuuuuuuuuuuuge favor. I hate that I have to beg for this but here is my story.

I am addicted to lanebryant's cacique cotton plunge bra and I'm down to only two functional ones. The wire finally popped through the third one last weekend. :(

So, the problem is, as I'm sure a lot of you have read in my previous posts, is that LaneBryant seems completely uninterested in shipping to Canada. This has been going on since Febuary and I really feel like I'm about to go insane here. The closest LaneBryant to me is four hours away in Syracuse and the one time I did break down and drive there they had nothing. You'd think I would get frustrated and just try something else, but as you know being a bbw is not easy when it comes to finding clothes and even less so up here in Canada. Plus I'm the type who likes to stick to what I know.

I LOVE this bra and am looking for someone to help me get what I need from them. What I am looking for is someone who is able to order them online for me, has an ebay account and can resell them to me through there and ship them up to me. I would pay for the full cost of the items, the shipping cost to you as well as your shipping cost for sending it to me. Generally these buggers cost me 50$ canadian or so. If this sounds like something you would be ok with please pm me or let me know here.

I know it's hard to trust people online but I really just want these things. Ebay offers me the security of paypal and ordering them online offers you the security of being able to return them (I believe even bras are returnable when ordered online). At any rate, if you are interested and put them up on ebay I will buy them, after all what you would be putting there is something I want anyway. Hell I'll even throw in 5$ per item for your trouble if that makes it more enticing to any of you. Also, if you think maybe you would be ok with it but aren't a 100% sure because you don't know me, please msg and let's get to a point where you do trust me. I'm not out to scam anyone, I just want my comfy bras. I just can't take this anymore. :(

Please help.

Sorry if this sounds desperate but I really am.

Thanks!
Sarah

Latest posts

Back