• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One of the advantages of being a BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso

My aunt, who was thin in her young days, gained at least 40 pound after her mid-thirties. A skinny cousin never lost a chance of reminding her of the fact in family meetings. One evening the skinny cousin made the usual remarks about weight gain and my aunt, who had enough of the story, just looked at her and said: "At a certain age a woman must decide: either fat or wrinkles. I chose fat". The cousin, who was as wrinkly as a prune, turned green, walked away and never made the remark anymore. This made me think of a great advantage BBWs have: they age much better then their skinny sisters, especially in the eyes of an FA.

The marks of the age are, basically, wrinkles, weight gain, flabbiness and cellulite. BBWs wrinkle much less than slim women and weight gain, flabbiness and cellulite, coming on top of already existing weight, flabbiness and cellulite, are much, much less evident than in slender women. Besides, any FA likes these traits. Just take some BBW models who were popular in early Nineties, when I got in touch with Dimensions: they are still going strong and have a great following of fans. Other BBW models began their career when they were past their thirty-five or even in their forties. This would never happen with a skinny model, try figure a 50-year old one!

So, in short, BBWs age much better and FAs find them attractive much longer. To a 25-years old BA (Bone Admirer ;) ) a slim woman in her mid-forties is an elderly woman, not really sexy and attractive; to a 25-years old FA a BBW in her mid-forties is a BBW, almost as sexy and attractive as she was 20 years before.

So, my dear BBWs, you have at least one advantage on your skinny sisters!

Latest posts

Back