• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Open Marriages?whats Your Thoughts...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Open Sex Marriages

• YES! Go for it, you only live once!

• NO! I married 1 person, thats all I want

• Hmmm! My spouse would never go for it!

• Maybe! Just on special occasions?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
Hello everyone! So I have been thinking about "Open Marriages" I believe in Open marriages, personally. If you have a strong foundation, built with trust,love,lust,respect and common courtesy to one another, of course. Let's face it,.. sex is just,... to put it simply "Great". I believe just cause you get married to the man/ woman of your dreams, it shouldnt mean you go without the variety of sex pleasures , from a variety of people ,that are still out there waiting to be enjoyed. You only live once, and I say go for it all, while you can!
I understand ,.. a marriage is sacred and all that jazz, I really do. But I think that if you can both enjoy your sexuality to the fullest, within safe guidelines,.. then why not? Being true to one another, keeping a strong open communication, without ridicule,judgment, or reservations about sex and all your sexual desires, I believe is the key!
What do you think? I would love to know!! "

Latest posts

Back