• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Open your eyes, FFAs are everywhere!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philosobear

Thriving circuitously
It hit me the other night. I was standing at the bus stop after a gig, wondering if I'd missed the last one. A girl wandered up stood at the bus stop. She asked me if I was waiting for the 36. I said I was, but I thought it had just gone. She said she had just been on a date. I said 'cool' and waited for the story to come out. It'd not gone well.
It turned out that we lived on adjacent streets, and by the time she'd told her story she'd eaten half my chips, so we decided to walk back together. At this point were I not already seeing someone, with some enthusiasm, I'd have been wondering what the next move was. This was a bonnie lass, with a twinkle in her eye. As we walked back the conversation got round to 'types', and there it was...

"for me they've got to be hairy, and AT LEAST fifteen stone."
"is this fifteen stone of muscle or fifteen stone of podge?"
"oh, podge!"

So this random girl has waltzed up to me at a bus stop and told me she likes fat men. Straight out. Shamelessly. I'm not particularly fat- not a case of 'direct positive comments about fat people to this man'. Although we got on well I didn't ask her house number. Given her flirty manner and her semi-rebound situation, I think it would have given the wrong message. But it got me thinking.
I've actually met five self-confessed female fat admirers in daily life, without looking, and I reckon there's another five or six I could point to who've made comments/eye movements that strongly suggest it. Plus the number of people who are beginning to come out of the woodwork on this board is impressive.
And the Ffas agree too. "We are everywhere", they say with a smile. So why not believe them> After that night, I do!

It's up to us to sharpen up our senses and find these people. They are, I suggest, like male FAs, a large minority with some pretty excellent folks among them! And don't give me this 'that's just in England' shite. That's an excuse. You're not seeing ffas? Look harder!
J.

Latest posts

Back