• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Opinions on my Feedee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LissaTally

Howdy ppl,

My name’s Lissa and I’d really like to ask the community here for your opinions on my feedee. I’ve put the questions I’d like to ask at the end, but here’s a bit of background information of my feedee. (I don't know how to make pictures appear, so I've just put the links in instead. Hope you all don't mind!)

Fergus is only a year younger than me and he has been my neighbour for as long as I can remember. He’s one of my best friends, but I wouldn’t call him fat. His tummy doesn’t have much muscle-tone and although he’s never been a fat guy, he’s recently been putting some weight, and for some reason, I really wanted to speed the process along. It all started at the twins’ house (Nick and Clare live down the road from us and we’re all very close). About five months ago, Clare wanted to cook and invited the two of us to her place for dinner. Fergus and Nick have always been pretty competitive with each other and they wanted to see who could eat more of Clare’s food.

That picture is Fergus from the dinner, just before starting on plate number 1. As you can see, he’s still pretty slim in this picture. But boy, did he wolf down the food after the picture was taken. He kept wolfing down serving after serving of Clare’s fried chicken, and his tummy began to swell as he became full of food, but he still managed to carry on munching away. I’ve never seen anyone eat that much before, I thought he might burst! After forcing as much chicken as he could into his belly and thoroughly beating Nick at the eating contest, he was completely stuffed (you could even see his belly pressing against his clothes) and he moaned about how much his stomach hurt. At first, I was thinking “serves him right for eating so much!” but then I felt sorry for him and began to say things to comfort him. And then, I noticed a little bit of flesh peeking out from the bottom of his shirt and something took a hold of me, and I lifted up his shirt, revealing his overstuffed belly and gave his bulging tummy a quick rub. He gave me a slightly confused look and quickly pulled his shirt back over his tummy, but he had given me enough time to see it in all its glory. His smooth white belly was bloated to the point where it was almost round and it was bulging so much and was really straining against the waistline of his jeans. But despite being so bloated and tight with food, Fergus’ belly was still quite soft and a bit squishy, and it was so warm too. It was almost like a cuddly toy, and ever since then, I really wanted to see Fergus fatten up.

I started off by coming over to his place and bringing crisps and soft drinks for him to have. He didn’t question why I had started getting him stuff, taking them as friendly gifts, and just ate and drank everything I brought so he wouldn’t hurt my feelings. After about a month of giving him junk food, I noticed he was starting to develop a little gut. From the picture from a few months ago, you can already see a little bulge of flesh coming over his waistline. It wasn’t much, but it was a start.

I decided to speed things up by buying him cakes instead (Not the huge expensive ones though! Just the reasonably priced cheesecakes). Anyway, quite impressively, he can pack away a little cake in one helping, so I was buying him these cakes every two or three days. I was doing this for a few weeks, but I really wanted to know if it was working or not. Fergus never takes his shirt off in front of girls, so it was really hard to tell if my feeding was having any effect. Then, I got really lucky. While we were at the twins’ house, Fergus and Nick were challenging each other yet again: this time about who could do a handstand for longer. Anyway, when the two of them did their handstands, their tops would fall down a bit, revealing their midsections, so I managed to snap the following photo during the short time Fergus’ belly was exposed (Nick is on the left, Fergus is on the right).

From the photo, I think Fergus has definitely started to plump up a bit and gotten a bit chubby around the belly, so that's definitely a good thing. And that’s with his body stretched out because of the handstand. Imagine what it would look like if he was leaning forward. Also, I love the way Fergus’ belly bulges outwards and fills the curve of Nick’s thinner body. It’s like a jigsaw puzzle! Even Clare thought it was adorable!

I began to mix up what I would bring him to eat after that: different cakes, occasionally going back to crisps and soft drinks when my allowance dried up. The latest picture I have is when the four of us went to the beach. I managed to snap a photo of Fergus crouching over, and in his skintight wetsuit, you could really see the form of his belly if you look close enough.

So here are a few questions I would like to ask the community.

1) Some people have said that Fergus looks exactly the same as before, but I think he’s gotten fatter. Do you think Fergus has gained any significant weight? If so, how much and in which areas in particular (like his face or thighs or anywhere else)?
2) Am I feeding him too quickly? His belly expanded much faster than I thought it would – should I keeping feeding him at the same rate? Or slow down a bit?
3) How fat should I try to get him? Is he fat enough? Or does he need to be fed more?

Really looking forward to hearing from any of you!

Lots of Love,
Lissa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back