• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OT: what blogs are you reading?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r-nadiv

An assignment has come my way in the way of having to say something intelligent about blogs and how come they're read. What I'm seeing is that much of what's out there has turned from personal diaries and installment-like rant to a kind of free-form journalism, loose on the rules of reportage and heavy on the 1st person and familiar tone. I'm thinking, even, that Anderson Cooper's 360 thing on CNN has taken on a bloggish tone. Am I wrong? Your view can be a real help. So can whatever you'd like to share about the blogs you like to read (or the subjects they cover).

Thanks for the help.

--R

Latest posts

Back