• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Out FFA *shrug*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBHMS

default title
Just wanted to share what happened at work last night with regards to being an out FFA.

I work at a bar, and we were all having a bad night. Everyone was getting bad tips, numerous annoying customers, and just general bad energy. Sunday nights tend to be slow anyway, and many of us had worked all weekend and were tired. I was running a charge slip with a crappy gratuity added and said "Well it seems like everyone is giving up giving decent tips for Lent." One of the bartenders laughed and said "Well maybe you're giving up good service for Lent." He was totally kidding and it was one of those nights where we were all just punch drunk tired and goofing on each other. I pretended to be outraged and made a face at him. Another server said "Ooooh. You're gonna attack him for saying that...oh wait...you would NEVER attack him cause he's not fat." I jokingly elbowed her and called her a b**ch. The bartender walked over and asked what we were laughing about. I said "Oh, she said I'd never bother with you cause you're not fat...she was just mocking me."

Bartender *shrugged* and said "Well yeah...you're a chubby chaser...I know that. We've talked about it."

The coolest thing was how totally nonchalant he was about it. It was like "Yeah...I know you like fat guys...you're open about it...no big deal..."

I thought about how many closeted FAs there are, and I wished they all could have seen that little exchange. Pretty much just to see how totally unimportant the whole thing was to everyone. It was just like "Well yeah...we know you like fat guys. And it's just so not a big deal...."

It was great.

Latest posts

Back