• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Out of the mouths of babes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekmanifest

The other day my son told me that one of his friend's mothers was 39. Okay, well, I'm not trying to be catty or anything, but there is no way in hell this woman is 39. He told me this because now that I have passed 40 he takes great pleasure in telling me about other mom's that are younger than me. However, in this case, I KNEW that he had gotten it wrong, misheard, subtracted incorrectly, or something. I actually wasn't sure if this was his friend's mother or grandmother, and don't think she could possibly be a day under 50. And she isn't the type to lie about her age.

So I told him he just must have misunderstood her.

"No, mom," he said, "She just doesn't take as good care of her body as you do."

Gotta love him.

Latest posts

Back