• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Outside vs. Inside - Will changing the outside change the inside?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raqui

I havent been around for a couple of weeks so I am bringing you all my Topic of the Weel for LargeInCharge Radio.

Friday August 1st 2008 - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LargeInChargeRadio
Outside vs. Inside - Can changing the outside make the inside better?

It seems as though most people look to raise their confidence by changing an outward appearance. Can losing weight, gaining weight, getting plastic surgery, or any other type of bodily change really raise your confidence? If so for how long? Would you rather change the outside or the inside get truthful!!! What change is for the long haul!

Join us in the Chat room for tons of Chatting fun. Questions from the Chat room will be answered. Want to ask your questions in advance? Want to give a shout out to your friends? Got a Topic you think might be of Interest? Want to be a guest? E-mail Raqui @ [email protected]

Listen Live Every Friday 7-9pm eastern, 4-6 pacific, 5-7 mountain, 6-8 central

Call in and be a guest, ask questions and make comments
Guest call-in number: (718) 508-9491

LAST WEEKS TOPIC: The MURDER of Plus Sized People
How many times do we hear about Fat People who are killing themselves with every cheeseburger they eat. What about the true murders of people of size. The Doctor's who ignore us, the staff who disdain us, the people who take a vow to help every human being with care. How are Plus Sized people really treated when health care comes into play? Are we treated properly what procedures are not avaliable to us? (Raqui shares the story of the Murder of her Husband)

Hope I see some of you there :) Raqui

Back