• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Overanalyzing what he said or seeing a red flag that he’s not attracted to me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBarbieDoll

Still talking to that Bulgarian dude. He said something today that kinda threw me off a bit but I’m not sure if it’s my insecurities talking or I’m seeing a red flag of unattraction.

He was giving me details of a TV series or movie plot he love and mentioned a part in which a half human, half lizard lady is fat but then they give her a “perfect” body so she can become a sex slave.

I don’t know if he was just filling me in on the movie’s plot or telling me that is what he thinks is a perfect body. If it’s the “latter”, then, to me, that means he isn’t attracted to my body, since it’s the complete opposite at 300 pounds. It makes me wonder if he really wants a thin and/or fit girl instead of me.

I really hope I’m guilty of overanalyzing and overthinking things like I often do.

If it matters, he has said (once) that I’m the “perfect size” for him and told me I’m pretty. When he initially saw my FB selfies, he said he could not stop looking at the photos.

Months ago, he also — rudely, I might add — sent me a video of a large woman in a black unitard or some other similar outfit just dancing a bit or doing whatever and said, “Look at that BBW ass!” and then backtracked and said that I have the best butt of all (or something like that) when I objected to him sending me this video.

He’s been mostly good. I don’t want to lose him, since we have 99.9% in common. I’d like to even visit him one day for a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back