• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Overcoming my wife's size acceptance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Converted FA

I am new to this forum , but wanted to share some history recent experiences regarding my relationship with my wife who happens to be a BBW with self esteem issues. Maybe this can help someone or someone else can add a similar experience to this thread. I apologize for the length , but if it can hold your attention then maybe it can help you.

I have been married to my wife 11 plus years, but when we first met she was what I would consider plump as a former athlete. Not the typical girl I would have asked out , but I have to thank God because we met on a blind date (Back then I was mainly interested in stereotypical skinny girls). As I checked her out and payed attention to her I was immediately attracted to her fuller features. She was much more comfortable with herself back then , even though she was still self conscious, but I would say by the time we got married 5yrs after meeting she became increasing self conscious about her body as she gradually gained weight and had 2 kids. She is only 5'2", with a pear shape, so she stores her weight in her hips, thighs and butt mostly. Some may still consider her plump, but today she is about a 40" /34" /46" with a short stature, so I think she is a BBW due. As I watched her gain weight I actually became more a more attracted to her to the point where I prefer the look of a BBW over a skinny women. The problem is she shut down for the most part sexually as she gained weight. Her mother is borderline SSBBW and has real self image issues that she has passed on to her. My wife never initiates sex anymore and is repulsed by her own body. She conceals it. She won't get undressed in front of me and will give in to sex about once every two months despite my attempts to persuade her that I am attracted to her more than ever and try to make her feel beautiful. After years if living this way I decided to try a different approach instead of the typical commercially available books and videos designed to spice up your sex life as they haven't worked for us due to her self esteem issues. After browsing around the web I found some books of size acceptance and it made me realize I was a closet FA. While I told her I found full figured women more attractive, I never really explained that I am a FA and why, because to this point she does not believe me when I say I am attracted to her still. I am 5'9" , 170 lbs. so unfortunately I am not very relatable to her when it comes to weight issues. She thinks I am crazy for saying she is sexy and just thinks I have been trying to make her feel better. I ,of course, have danced around really telling her what attracts me to her for fear of embarrassing her even more. Sure I have said the typical thing like , I like bigger breasts and large butts, however you don't have to be a BBW to have those features. Things seem to be heading in the right direction now though. I am "out of the closet" so to speak as I have decided to put my thoughts on on paper and send her letters finally telling her that I like am attracted to "fat women" and what about them turns me on. After detailing what I like about her features and using words terms like, hanging breasts, flab, lumps and cellulite as terms of endearment, she seems to be turning the tide. Rather than crawling up in a shell, to my surprise she was very much appreciative and jokingly said she would have to start walking around nude. I realize now a BBW with self image issues can't be told enough times the specifics about how they are sexy to us FA's. I have started writing these types of letters regularly and she has really opened up and we have had some of the best sex since we've been married.

Hope this helps someone. I have enjoyed reading some of the other posts.

Latest posts

Back