• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Owning Felicia (Ch. 1-5) - by Scx (~BBW, Explicit ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scx

Fringy Lunatic
~BBW, explicit ~sex - A story of a woman gaining weight through coercion. And getting screwed.

Owning Felicia
by ~Scx

Chapter One: Painted Wood

She was the daughter of my ex-boss’s maid. Seems strange, but when he died, I was given a box of things to take to her, and I did so. Felicia was in her mid 20’s, 5’8” or so, and working on her second marriage and third hundred pounds. She had long, slightly curly brown hair weaving a merry cascade halfway down her swollen back, and bright brown eyes squinting over her thick cheeks. I stayed for awhile after dropping off my box. She admired my car (I had a classic Mustang) and showed me her current husband’s Camaro (a heap, really). I only met one member of her family then, her daughter by her previous husband, a ten-year old slip of a girl named ‘Amy’. But we chatted on and on, she showed me her plaque-making hobby, and we watched Amy play with some paints for a little while.

Watching her watch Amy was fascinating. She had a gargantuan ass, enormous tits, and a gut that stuck out insisting on attention. When she sat down on the carpet next to Amy I watched her gut shift from merely protuberant to outright bulging forwards and I feared for the threads on her tight sundress. She caught me staring, and smiled.

I only saw her once more, when I’d taken the hobby she’d shown me and followed up, finding some wood plaques in my boss’s junk boxes, and carrying them to her, taking the opportunity to linger for over an hour, gazing at her hair, tits, ass, and gut. Watching her squirm around on the carpet with Amy was entrancing, but I had to leave eventually having exchanged no more than a smothering hug.

Business got busy after that. I was the logical one to take over after the boss died, and I threw myself into the work left and right. It took up a great deal of time, effort, and investment, two years and four hundred grand, but when our little company was bought out by General Electric, myself and all my co-workers made a fortune. GE offered me a job with the buyout, and I took it for a year, then returned to my home in Texas three years later a wealthy man.

Well, first thing when I got home I hired a gardener, and started calling around about hiring a maid. I remembered my old boss’s maid (she’d worked for me a couple times as well, doing the final cleanout on apartments I’d left) and found her number, and gave her a call.

Well, it turned out she was busy with her clients, and didn’t have any openings, but that her daughter, Felicia, was interested. Well, I was interested in Felicia, so with a little prodding Maura, her mother, started to gossip.

It seemed her husband had turned out to be the same sort of deadbeat her first one was, and was now doing 90 days for DWI, drug charges, and probation violations, and she herself had been laid off from her administration job. Amy, now fourteen, was still in school, and Felicia was in danger of losing her house to her bank.

Now, in the course of random conversations while I watched her heave her billowing form around on the rug playing with Amy, I’d mentioned that there might be some profit in her little hobby. She wasn’t interested then, but I called her now, and dropped by to visit fifteen minutes later.

I didn’t want her cleaning for me. I went and called ‘Magic Maids’ and set up with one of them instead.

The last few years had been good and bad to Felicia. Her hair was longer, her tits larger, her ass more swollen, and her gut stuck out even farther, and I guesstimated she was close to three hundred pounds. But she looked tired, and pasty, and worried. Amy was playing with dolls now, and still on the old blue carpet in her little living room. It seemed it was the same old furniture that she’d talked about replacing, the same old carpet, nothing had been done with the old fence in the backyard, everything was looking pretty run-down. Even her car, out front, had several old unrepaired dents in it, and the police had seized the Camaro.

As with her mother, it didn’t take much prying to open up the gossip column. She told me all about her husband, most of which I’d already heard from mother, and all about her financial trouble, and I just let her ramble on and on until she was literally crying on my shoulder. It took some bracing to stand up against that whale leaning on me! I made soothing noises, and stroked her hair, admiring the rolls of fat on her back as I ran my hand over them. Her belly and breasts were pressed against me, and she was shaking and quivering with every sob. I had put an arm halfway around her waist, partially to brace myself, and partially to grope her wildly flabby midsection, and that was just as far around as it would go.

Now, when I was at GE, I’d been to a lot of board meetings. I saw the best in the business scheming and manipulating everyone from stockholders to government lawyers. Mostly I sat quietly and took notes, but now and then I’d bust out with a little scheming of my own. This seemed like another great time.

So after the waterworks ran down, I sat down with Felicia on the old broken couch and told her that I held out some hope that she could make money from her hobby. I said I’d borrow a few plaques, try to sell them and interest some investors, and maybe she could squeeze by for a few months until she found another job. Naturally, she was all happy and thrilled with the idea, grasping at the smallest straws. The next hug I received was significantly more upbeat and a lot less damp.

So I borrowed a few plaques from around her house, passed her (squeezed by!) in the halls as often as I could, collecting and putting them in my car. I used a really bad line on her, ‘These are beautiful.’ ‘Do you really think so?’ ‘Well - Not as beautiful as you.’ And she just melted. The tacky way really does work best with tacky women. The plaques were atrocious - I didn’t really want them in my new Porsche, and I threw them in a dumpster as soon as I was out of sight of her house.

Well, I came back a few days later, again with just a brief call fifteen minutes before I arrived, bearing gifts and cash. I claimed they’d been sold at a curio store for a few hundred dollars, and passed the crisp bills over to her with a flourish. I’d also brought platters of meat and cheese, and a few bottles of champagne, and declared we should celebrate right then and there!

“To your art!” was the hackneyed toast, and soon she was toast. I plied her with food and booze for hours. I gave her daughter Amy a glass of champagne, which made her very briefly goofy then knocked her out like a prizefighter. Despite Felicia’s weight, and the extra load of food I encouraged down her gullet, she didn’t hold her liquor very well either, and was giggling and falling about the place after the third bottle of champagne. I cracked a fourth (Cook’s, no sense in blowing the good stuff on a drunk) and began to seduce her.

I was never good at it in high school or college, but she was drunk enough and happy enough not to care. I knew the measly C-notes I’d handed her would not even come close to getting her mortgage payment for the month, but again, just a little money made her ecstatic, and hopeful about more. I played that for all it was worth, and soon she was giggling madly as I pried her panties off. They took some prying - They may have fit some time and some pounds ago, but were awfully tight now.

This blimpy woman now lay sprawled on her bed, still giggling, and quivering, and shaking, a mound of sensual flesh just asking to be screwed. Her erect nipples pointed at the ceiling from their dinner-plate aureolae, and her giant belly rose like a balloon from her thighs to her tits. Her fat legs were splayed wide, yet still rolls of flesh touched from leg to leg, and I had to shove her stomach up with both hands to access her crotch.

She gasped as I plunged my head into her bushy ****, and again as I forced her flabby legs to part further. After some mining, I found her clit, bloated like the rest of her body, and started to lick her to her first orgasm.

When she came, she screamed, and when she screamed, she quaked, and when she quaked, everything moved. My head was buffeted by fat from all sides, and I found it difficult to get away from the slapping and battering flesh. Not more than a moment later, as she was still coming down from her high, I was naked, rigid, and on top of her. Getting my prick, though, from my position on top of her stomach down under into her vagina, proved difficult, until I had her roll over and draw up on all fours.

She displayed her vast ass to me. Her spine bent under the weight of her gut until it was resting on the bedsheets, as were her bloated tits, spreading outwards to the sides. I kneeled behind her, guided and forced my pecker into her sopping cunny, and started thrusting away. Only a few thrusts later her forearms gave way, and her chin collapsed into the heap her breasts were in. It was like fucking a mountain. A gelatinous, moaning, sweaty, sticky, shaking female mountain.

With both hands on her buttcheeks, spreading and yanking on them, I forced myself into her time and time again. Her cuntlips grasped and squeezed and convulsed around my penis as she came again. I’m no brass monkey - I loaded her with enough sperm to impregnate the marching Chinese, and she moaned in ecstasy. I gripped her tight while she squirmed around and around my prick, smearing my cum all around her pussy, then I slumped over her back as her knees gave way completely.

We cuddled in a sweaty flabby heap for a few minutes, then I said I had to go, and got dressed again. She just lay there smiling at me, long white teeth between plump lips, hair and sheets in sexy disarray. I gazed at her for a long moment, then blew her a kiss and let myself out.

That was the start of it. I’d come by a couple times a week, to pick up some more painted plaques (and promptly toss them in the trash). Other times I’d come in with money, liquor, and candy, claiming great sales, and after a few bottles of champagne Felicia and I would remove to the bedroom, where we’d remove our clothing, and screw each other silly. Sometimes I’d eat her and she’d eat me in a 69, or she would seat herself, impale herself, upon my groin and let her flab sag around me and her breasts flail in the air as I heaved her up and down.

The last time we didn’t even make it to the bedroom. Amy was in school, so after feeding Felicia a footlong sandwich and most of two bottles of champagne, she stood on the first step up into the living room, bent over, and hung onto the banister rail while I flipped her dress over her shoulders and rammed into her from behind. We were just getting into it, her stomach heavily swaying in rhythm with her dangling breasts, her head bobbing as her breathing quickened into moans, when I shoved a little harder, there was a cracking noise, and the banister fell away.

Felicia was completely overbalanced, and fell hard on her front. I followed her down, and we arrived on the carpet in a pile with a gasp. I just lurched and shoved again, my pecker finding her pussy, and I plowed her on the living room floor.

When her screaming had died down, and my balls blown their load, she begged me to stay a bit longer. Her husband was about to get out of jail soon, and she pledged herself to being faithful to him, and generally started weeping. She said she wasn’t going to sell any more plaques, and I shouldn’t come over, she’d be fine…

I tried not to yawn, and said “Yes, dear” a few times. I was disappointed, because I had really enjoyed banging this cow, sucking on her tits, forcing her to cum and cum again until we were both exhausted, but I could see I wouldn’t get anywhere interrupting her little speech. We got dressed again, Amy came home from school, I gave Felicia a peck on the cheek, and walked out. So it goes.

(continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back