• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Painfully awkward dating moment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a second date earlier this week. He is not a FA. I'd venture a guess and say he's almost fat phobic. He's one of those guys who has never dated or even seen a fat woman naked. He works in the fashion industry. Despite my deep hatred of fashion and the industry in general, we get along really well. The date was outrageously fun. I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend my Wednesday night.

The end of the date was near. I took a cab to the original location. He drove and offered to take me home. I accepted, because I knew he was respectful enough not to invite himself in. I settled into the passenger's seat all looking forward to a steamy goodnight kiss in just a few. I went to buckle the seat belt.....and......IT WASN'T LONG ENOUGH! I tried to buckle for it at least thirty seconds. I pulled it, pulled it some more it and tried to buckle it. Finally, he had to help me. He had to acknowledge my fat. Oh, it was horrifying. I know some of it was my coat. Some was that the seat was pulled unnaturally close to the dashboard. But most of it was that I am just plain fat.

I don't want to ride in his car ever again!

Latest posts

Back