Panties

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

goldendiamondeyes

goldendiamoneyes
I am a huge bellied SSBBW and I cant find panties that cover and contain my tummy.....HELP:( I need all my tummy covered even the underside of it......Panties I find that are for my size (30) don't do the trick......:shocked:

MisticalMisty

goldendiamondeyes said:
I am a huge bellied SSBBW and I cant find panties that cover and contain my tummy.....HELP:( I need all my tummy covered even the underside of it......Panties I find that are for my size (30) don't do the trick......:shocked:
I really like JMS briefs...I wear a 13 I think and they cover my belly just fine.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
I absolutely have to second the JMS suggestion. I seriously have some JMS undies that I could fit another person in - they're extremely roomy and super comfy. I always get the high cut kind, so I can't speak for the briefs.

I also wear Torrid undies... they are surprisingly accomodating but probably would not give you the full coverage you're looking for. LBCatalog/Roamans also sell some large panties. I have some great microfiber undies from them that I love.

Sandie S-R

goldendiamondeyes said:
I also recommend the panties from Making it Big.

www.makingitbig.com

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I also am a JMS gal. I wear size 14 and am a ssbbw and have no probs covering me. I find them very comfy.
Stacey

crazygrad

Since we're om the topic of underwear, why do most women's underwear come in sizes that don't match clothing sizes? I mean really, how many sizing systems do we need for women's clothes???

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
All my friends with big bellies just turn them around... always much more room in the butt.

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
crazygrad said:
Since we're om the topic of underwear, why do most women's underwear come in sizes that don't match clothing sizes? I mean really, how many sizing systems do we need for women's clothes???
In the UK underwear sizes are the same as clothing sizes...
but clothing sizes here are different from US sizes, European sizes and French sizes. Great!

'System designed by a man' is the only explanation I can come up with :)

Tracey

www.beabea.co.uk

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
AnnMarie said:
All my friends with big bellies just turn them around... always much more room in the butt.
yes, if you are all belly and no butt, i agree! i don't know why it took me so long to figure out that i needed to wear my underwear backwards! works like a charm...

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
I wonder how many people found this out from other big girls and how many found out all by themselves by accident? <Holds hand up!>

If anyones still experimenting though, take a tip - it doesnt work so well with thongs... :)

Tracey

www.beabea.co.uk

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
lipmixgirl said:
yes, if you are all belly and no butt, i agree! i don't know why it took me so long to figure out that i needed to wear my underwear backwards! works like a charm...

Damn! Where have I been about this issue all of these years???:doh:
(((Changing SpiderMan undies)))

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
surprisingly enough, i bought thongs in the $.99 bin at avenue... let's try to unravel this connundrum (sp?), while they provide ample coverage in the front, the back is a bit - large...

KerrieKat

crazygrad said:

I totally agree.

Jes

is oddly aroused
BeaBea said:
I wonder how many people found this out from other big girls and how many found out all by themselves by accident? <Holds hand up!>

If anyones still experimenting though, take a tip - it doesnt work so well with thongs... :)

Tracey

www.beabea.co.uk
I was shopping at LB a few years back, and looking at thongs and a woman struck up a conversation with me and said: Those don't look comfortable at all, etc. etc.
As she spoke, I realized she thought you wore the 'string' in the front. I did NOT know how to correct her, so I just didn't.

onecurvybabe

AnnMarie said:

....just dont try it with a thong..ouch!:shocked:

SailDude

BeaBea said:

Tracey

So if a normally worn thong is considered butt floss, what does it become if it's worn it backwards?

:eek:

goldendiamondeyes

goldendiamoneyes
:p You should have all seen my face when I explained to my husband why I prefer to were my undies backwards.....but as we are talking here....Does not the bunch up everyones crack :eat2: just drive you all crazy? even if they dont bunch up my butt, they still only cover half if not less than half my huge loveable butt.......LOL[/COLOR]

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
goldendiamondeyes said:
golden, I found a place that makes satin lycra panties and they will cover your belly. You do not have to wear them backwards.

I used to buy the making it big undies until i found these satin lycra ones. I do recommend getting the satin lycra instead of the cotton or just plain lycra ones. The satin lycra make it easier to move in bed and do not ride up under slacks. I recommned buying one demo pair and see how they fit.

http://www.mizrak.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25

good luck!
Cynth

jamie

...tickled...
Speaking of the JMS panties.

I bought their boycut panties this weekend...and I have to say these do NOT work for all body types. It was so strange looking and feeling that I think these will become my I-am-outta-laundry stand-bys. They were really freakin adorable though. Samantha - They had shoes all over them!!

MoonGoddess

Autumn's Child
crazygrad said:
Annoying, is it not?

Latest posts