• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Paula's Big Summer - by Deviant 123 (BBW, WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deviant123

~BBW, SWG

Paula's Big Summer
by Deviant123

Paula Plum had just turned eighteen years old when she started modeling. At 120 pounds, with big brown eyes and sleek brown hair, golden -tan skin and a lithe, sexy figure (not to mention D cups), Paula was gorgeous. She was popular at school and almost everybody knew her name, if not because of her high and mighty personality then because of her beautiful body. Everyone stared when she swung her hips.

“Hey Paula!” her mom called from the kitchen as Paula came down the stairs. Paula’s mom was a pretty woman as well, although she’d put on a lot of weight in the last few years. She was probably 170 pounds. Her dad left home a long time ago, and her mom had started a baking business when Paula was five. They’d moved out of their apartment and into the upstairs of the bakery. It’d been their home ever since.

“Hey baby, try this new pie filling for me. I think it’ll be a hit!” She was holding out a big metal spoon filled with something sugary-sweet.

Paula gave her a frown and said “Ma, I’ve gotta watch my figure! I’m a model now! “

But she took it anyway and gave it a try. Before she knew it, she’d eaten the whole thing.

“Nonsense girl, you’ve got the metabolism of a hummingbird. You’re thin as a rail, child!” Ma said. Paula looked down at her sleek body.

I guess Ma’s right, she thought.

“Anyway, Paula, now that you’ve graduated high school I need you to put in more hours here at the shop. You know how I’m getting another part-time job in real-estate? Well I’m going to give you a regular shift so I can do it. This summer, you’re going to really start helping me out.”

Paula grumbled. She just needed her modeling career to take off soon. Then she’d be golden. She grabbed a few cookies on her way back upstairs.

“Alright mom.” she replied.

Paula was graduating next week, so summer, and work, were about to take over her life!

It was Saturday, and Paula had just finished her photo shoot and was on the way home for a shift at the bakery. Her manager had stopped her to say that she’d done a great job today. She was ecstatic! He’d even said that she could be a star.

She walked in the door and found her mom just getting ready to leave.

“See ya, honey!” she said, “I’m off to work and I’ll be back at ten.”

Paula sat down at the register at noon and got to work, baking and working the register. It was hard being around so much good, good food. She found herself nibbling on this or that throughout the day. By the time she was closing at 10pm, she was full. Too full, actually. That’s when Ma walked in the door.

“Hey Paula, I brought some Chinese food from that restaurant you like!” she said. “Sorry I was gone so long, sweetie, it’ll be like this for a while though. Since I’m new, they’re probably going to work me hard for a while.”

“Oh Ma, I’m full!”

“Nonsense Paula. You need to eat a real dinner. Do it, or you’re not going to your modeling thing next Sunday.”

Grumbling, Paula ate her orange chicken and fried rice. It was a lot, and she was stuffed afterwards.

I’ll sleep it off, Paula thought as she went to bed.

It had been almost a week since Saturday. Paula had been busy working the bakery, and hanging out with a few friends other times. Tonight her good friends Irene and Heather took her to see the premier of this chick flick they’d been wanting to see. Afterwards, in a tear-motivated moment, they’d decided to go for dinner at the buffet around the corner.

They picked a secluded booth and talked about the movie while they ate. Paula listened as Irene and Heather gossiped about their friends, and went on and on about boy troubles. She got up several times while they were talking to go get more food. She didn’t seem to realize that she’d eaten way more than either of her friends, and of the fried and greasy foods. Noticing that her plate was clean again, Heather said “Wow Paula, you must have been hungry!”

Paula shrugged. “Yeah, lately. Maybe it’s my period.”

The girls laughed and dismissed it.

“Anyone up for desert?” Irene asked.

“Yeah!” Paula said. Heather joined in. Paula got many deserts. Several slices of pie, ice cream, a few cookies, a brownie, an éclair. She wanted to try everything. Her friends really noticed this time.

“Hey Paula, you’re eating a ton! Take it easy, girl!” Irene said. Neither she nor Heather was as thin as Paula, actually they both probably weighed at least ten pounds or so more than her, and Heather was probably 20 more. But they really had to watch their figures. Their metabolisms were never as good as Paula’s.

“Hey,” Paula said, “I don’t think either of you should be criticizing me.”

With that, they left it alone. When they left, Irene noticed that Paula’s jeans looked a little tight in the back. Maybe her full belly, bloated with all the food, was the cause of it. She shrugged and forgot about it.

It was Sunday, and the photo shoot was that morning. Paula pulled on the shirt she was supposed to wear, and went to pull up the pants she was modeling. They were really snug going up. She paused with them almost all the way up and jumped a few times. Too tight. She lied down on her bed. Still too tight. She sucked in her tummy and pulled hard…… And she got it.

Whew
, she thought, they must have given me the wrong size. This is really small! Then she got in her car and drove off to her shoot.

When she got to the shoot, she immediately started with pictures. After it was all done, her manager chewed her out.

“You’ve gained weight, Paula!” he said, incredulously. “It’s your job to look good! LOSE the flab, or lose your job!” he yelled, and told her the next shoot was in two weeks now, so she’d better shape up.

Paula almost couldn’t take it. She got in her car and drove off in tears. The worst part was she had to work at the bakery all day and night! With all those tempting sweets around…

In her baggy work clothes, she didn’t feel like she’d gained weight. She told herself she just needed one more day, and then she’d diet. She had two weeks to diet. She’d lose the weight, definitely. But she needed tonight to get over it all.

Paula ate, and ate, and ate. Cookies, pies, cakes, chocolate, donuts, éclairs, ice cream. It all got stuffed right into her expanding belly. At 11:45pm, after close, she was still groaning and eating a big custard-filled donut when her mom walked in.

“Sorry honey! I’m home now, sorry I’m late! Hey,” she said as she realized that Paula was up later than she usually was, “what are you doing? Having a little midnight snack?”

Luckily, the evidence of Paula’s gluttony was hidden inside her expanding gut, beneath large and baggy work-clothes.

“Here you go, honey, you must have been starving! I got you a coke and some pizza from that one place you like. Have as much as you’d like.”

Paula’s eyes went wide and she groaned quietly.

“What was that?” her mom queried.

“Thanks, Ma,” Paula responded, covering up her inner reaction. She took the large coke and the box and waddled up to her room. Most of the medium pizza was still in the box. Eight slices. She began nibbling on it and her tastebuds awakened.

Oh my she thought. I’m going to eat it all, aren’t I?

And she fell asleep, painfully full, with three and a half pieces left in the box. But she woke up at 3:00am and although she was still full, groggily downed the rest.

On Thursday, four days since the photo shoot, nothing had changed. Paula was working at the bakery as much as ever. She was ignoring her weight completely, and eating pastries and fatty foods all day long. And then she was eating dinner on top of that. She had even gone back to the buffet alone for lunch on Tuesday, and she ate until she was about to explode.

She didn’t know why she was doing it. She just felt like it, and she really didn’t want to think about it. She hadn’t changed into her jeans since the shoot, either. She’d just been wearing sweat pants and shorts, and tee shirts or sweat shirts, along with her work clothes, so she didn’t have any direct indication that she’d gained weight. But unconsciously, she knew that she had.

It was 10:30pm. Paula had pigged out all day and then tore through the quarter-pounder and fries her mom brought. She was in her room, undressed into only her panties and bra, when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Oh my word, she thought.

She was swelling out of her tiny panties. Her belly rounded out sweetly over the top of them and her sides were plush and soft. And wider now! She was soft all over. Her boobs were bigger too. She could feel the panties making lines in her soft flesh. Her thighs had started to jiggle when she walked. And when she turned around, her ass cheeks jutted out and pressed her panties together between them.

I’ve got to diet, she thought. I’m getting… FAT!!!

This sudden realization didn’t, however, prevent Paula from going downstairs for a snack at 1:00am. Two huge pieces of layer cake and a donut later, Paula waddled drowsily back upstairs to sleep it all off.

“Got to do this!” Paula said to herself in sudden determination. It was Saturday morning, and she had worked up the resolve to try on her old jeans. She dug them out of her bottom drawer and shook them out. They looked child-like and tiny to her. Now let’s see how bad it really is…

She pulled the pants up around her ankles, up her calves, then fell back onto her bed to pull farther, up past her knees, and then they started to stick on her thighs.

There’s no way they’re this tight! she thought. She pulled harder, wiggled and wiggled, but the jeans barely reached over her crotch. She pulled harder, and finally they were around her hips, unbuttoned, stretched drum-skin tight across her thighs, ass, and hips.

She was in disbelief. There was no way they’d button. She didn’t even try. When she got up to walk to the scale, she could only waddle because the jeans were so tight. And when she looked down, she saw her belly and plush sides spilling out over the waistband.

Why am I feeling aroused? she thought, when she realized that the ordeal was turning her on. She stepped onto the scale.

“129 pounds!” Paula exclaimed, kneading her soft new flesh. She was reassessing her binge over the last couple weeks.

I’ve got to change something, she thought. I’ve got to eat healthier this week.

Latest posts

Back