• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pauline at 704lbs...new pictures!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauline

Hello everyone! :kiss2: I wanted to thank you all for compliments recieved on the last pictures i posted and to tell you that i posted a few more from today. Now that i am at this new larger size everything has become more difficult and ive become more dependant on others around me, and im not sure im liking that. Group members have been asking for full length pictures of me and i havent posted any because its hard to stand up too long. So, i appologize for how i look in these pictures but they are me, so even though i couldnt do anything with my hair and had to throw it into a pony tail, and even though my knees were killing me....i took them. Ive been swimming alot lately and hope it helps with my poor Lymphedema legs and the knee pain, once they get better, things will be more pleasant. Feel free to stop in at the group and see todays pictures, ok? Thanks :smitten:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub

Latest posts

Back