BBW Paul's Dilemma- (~BBW, ~XWG, STUFFING, ~SEX, TEASING)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Jul 22, 2019 #1

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Paul, a closeted feeder, must choose between his heartfelt attachment to his longtime girlfriend, or succumb to his temptation to enable and fatten her older sister.

Paul's Dilemma

By Polarisdreamer & Berserker1133
    (This story is the third collaboration between berserker1133 (who created the initial outline of the story and worked as the main editor and illustrator) and polarisdreamer (who acted as author and lead writer). Now with BIasty providing color for illustrations on DA).

Chapter 1- Happy Anniversary Babe

“*Pant* Ugh! Come on!” Claire’s posh voice grunted wildly through the downtrodden walls of her boyfriend’s messy apartment.

“Almost there! *Wheeze* Almost there!” She seethed, as her voice echoed down the small hardwood floor of the little hallway that connect her boyfriend’s bedroom to the rest of the apartment, “Ugh! *pant* Yes!! Grrraaaahhhhh!!! Get up there!”

“Come on this isn’t happening! You know you wanna fit over my ass! Come on! Please?” The noise of her stressed voice now softly rang around the kitchen/living room area where Paul listened in a certain amusement to the sound of his girlfriend’s struggles, “Fit! Fit! Fit!! Ugh!!! *Rip!* No!! Really?!”

With that, Paul immediately stood up from the couch. Had his ears just heard correctly?? Was that the sound of his beautiful girlfriend’s big ass ripping through her favorite pair of shorts? He remembered what she looked like in them a few months ago when she’d first modeled them for him at the mall. He’d been craving to see how they would hug her figure now that her womanly hips and lavishly padded buttocks had blossomed even fuller than before.

In the year since they’d started dating, Claire had slowly transitioned from a 136 pound twenty-year-old into a significantly chubbier 21-year-old. If only he knew just how much weight, she’d gained. It had to be at least 40 pounds at this point, maybe 50 by the sound of those shorts ripping, or more! Paul couldn’t help salivating at the though of knowing the truth.

Taking a breath and trying to play his excitement cool, Paul reasoned that his eagerness would likely have to wait. If Claire had outgrown her favorite shorts, she’d certainly be less oblivious about her growing figure than before. He was walking a fine line. Asking Claire about her weight was a sure-fire way to draw unwanted attention to an aspect of his girlfriend that he found increasingly irresistible. In the meantime, he’d have to be content with the thought of Claire trying to find something else to wear for their anniversary date.

Paul wondered with excitement at how kindly the increased fullness of his girlfriend’s figure would treat the meager supply of clothes she stored in his bedroom. He couldn’t hear her voice anymore. His imagination was running wild thinking of how Claire must be reacting to the now undeniable recent developments to her quite chubby figure.

“They’re destroyed?? My ass destroyed them.. They felt tighter.. Just a little bit tighter.. I didn’t think they’d rip.. Fuck.. I just bought these!” Claire whimpered to herself, in a less than dignified tone, while her hands explored the damage around her round fleshy tushy. Feeling concerned, she turned her back to the mirror that she’d placed on her boyfriend’s closet door. This was a major wakeup call. She didn’t want to admit it, but she needed to assess the damage.

She subconsciously knew her sexier clothes were fitting much tighter lately than they normally did, but her mind had told her that maybe her boyfriend had just shrunken them in the wash. After all, the normal myriad of skirts and pretty, non-restrictive dresses she chose to wear on a daily basis didn’t alert her to the changes taking place around her softening body. She prayed the source of her current frustration was the pesky basement washing machine. The other possibility was one she dreaded to admit.

Peering around her shoulder, her eyes widened at what she saw. Claire’s cheerful demeanor, which always seemed to serve her so well, finally faltered, “God.. What the hell? Did I get fatter or something? My butt is so big!”

Reluctantly pulling her gaze from the mirror, Claire stared down at her body in a mix of embarrassment, shame, and a solid sprinkle of fear. She was never one to put on weight, well.. not until recently.. She’d become so comfortable in her relationship with Paul.. Had she really let herself go that much?

rcw13d and conversecurves like this.
  2. Jul 22, 2019 #2

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

No.. She wasn’t sleeping too much lately, and she’d certainly been snacking more out of stress.. Maybe she’d put on a little weight because of how often she stayed up late studying? Or maybe the new protein shakes her boyfriend started serving her for breakfast every morning contained too many calories for her metabolism to process.. She hoped it wasn’t the shakes because they were quite yummy.

Thinking a bit more deeply, her climbing weight was probably the result of the sheer amount of day’s she’d avoided the gym to cuddle with her boyfriend on the couch, drink with him at bars, or dine with him across town.

Whatever the reason, it didn't matter anymore.. Looking down past the b-cup breasts cradled tightly by her bra, Claire could plainly see her waist had grown. The stubbornly small bit of lower-belly pudge she’d carried since childhood had inflated into a ballooning mess of thick chub that jutted out from the waistband of her dangerously tight panties into a distinctly rounded muffin top complete with a pair of mushy love handles. If her gut didn’t look so soft, the convex ‘outie’ navel she possessed, coupled with the roundness of her outward poking belly, would probably cause people to think she was in the mid stages of pregnancy.

She’d once been proud of her abs’ relative tightness and pleasing aesthetic beauty but now, as her fingers prodded her soft and squishy gut, she felt betrayed by the body she’d once loved to put on display at the beach with her friends. Her body used to look simply magnificent tightly laced in a bikini, but now she knew she’d look awful in one. It wasn’t fair, but somehow her breasts hadn’t grown in size, along with her the rest of her enlarged body. Any growth in her modest bust size was clearly dwarfed by her sprawling gut, widened hips, and colossal butt cheeks. Looking at herself now.. she felt like a whale!

How had she let herself go to this point? To add insult to injury, while looking at herself in the mirror, Claire wasn’t even sure which stuck out more, her gut or her butt. Even in high school, when she’d been her absolute thinnest, Claire’s booty sported a bit more shape than she would have liked. As she’d gotten older her distinctly perky bottom swelled as the volume of her butt cheeks inflated ever more from the lazy lifestyle she’d embraced over the past year. Even her once toned thighs had bulged with a soft fullness that betrayed her body’s lack of fitness. In high school she’d once called herself a cross country athlete, now she couldn’t manage five minutes on the treadmill without becoming embarrassingly out of breath. Even her arms, once lean and slightly toned, now appeared slightly rounded and softened with additional girth.

She had to admit to herself that the original outfit she had planned to wear for the night wasn’t going to fit. She needed to figure something else out. Heck, even her bra and tight panties looked ready to rip apart into shreds!

She needed to buy new clothes. Unfortunately, to do that she needed money and she’d spent the last of her cash on textbooks for the fall semester that was about to start..

She’d have to make do with what she had. But what clothes did she have at her boyfriend’s apartment?? Claire opened up the drawer Paul essentially let her have in his dresser. There were a couple different tops, a pair of white denim jeans, a pair of blue jeggings, a sports bra with some old yoga pants and an old dress she’d left here after a lovely date night she’d had with Paul back during the beginning of the summer.

Grabbing the jeans, Claire quietly resolved to herself, “I’ll make them fit. It’ll be no problem. No problem at all..”

“These should be fine.” Claire reassured herself, as she began squeezing herself into the pants. She normally avoided such tight clothes, but Paul always went gaga when she slipped into a tight pair of jeans. It was a smooth process until she reached her mid thighs, that’s when the material really began to squeeze tightly against Claire’s plump legs. As the familiar feeling of worry began to encroach on Claire’s state of mind, she tried to bargain with the pesky article of clothing, “Please.. Please fit.. If you fit, I swear I’ll wear you all the time, I promise!”

“Ugh! Come on!” Claire grunted, as she forcefully tugged the back of her jeans up her chunky butt. Her whole fleshy body was jiggling as she struggled. It was an unwelcome reminder of just how much she’d let herself go. As her motions became more desperate, the material around her butt seemed to grow more stubborn in its refusal to clothe her bare behind. Claire was beginning to lose her breath just as fast as she was losing hope, “I can’t *pant* do it.. I’m too big.. Why do I have to *wheeze* have the fattest ass in the whole freaking world!?”

“Ugh! Uhh! *Pant!* Oh-my god.. Oh my god.. No..” Claire gasped, as she realized her efforts were in vein. Pausing to catch her breath, Clair grunted, “I can’t wear these.”

“I got fatter. I had too. I’ve gotten fatter. It’s not even funny. My ass deserves its own fucking zip code! I’m definitely not wearing these jeans..” Claire rambled, as she ran her hands through her long dark hair in exacerbation.

“I’m so over this.” Claire spat, as she wiggled herself out of the jeans and kicked them against the far wall in frustration. She went back to the drawer and quickly grabbed the pair of jeggings.

“These stretch. They’ll just slide right up my legs. They have to fit..” Claire hoped, as she plopped onto her boyfriend’s bed and began the process of draping her legs into her jeggings. All the while she was tugging the stretchy material down past her knees and toward her thighs, Claire continued to mutter, “They have to fit. They have to.. Come on.. come on, come on!”

There was a lot of resistance around her legs, but the downward angle she was tugging from provided her the leverage to fully cover her meaty thighs. Her butt was the next obstacle, but the stretchy pants seemed much more spacious in covering her generously sized ass. After a few notable and forceful tugs, Claire let out a sigh of relief, “Ahh! Yes!”

Sitting upward, Claire’s eyes widened, as she saw her belly completely block her view of the pant’s button. Using her hands to find each side of the pants, she blindly tugged them together in an effort to bind them, but there was a problem. Either the elastic nature of the pants was not stretchy enough, or Claire’s gut was just too big to contain.. Claire was less than pleased, but she still had hope while she sucked in her stomach, as much as she could, and tried buttoning them one last time, “Ugh! Maybe not so perfect, but I can *Grunt!* still do this!”

“Oh no..” Claire gasped, as her doughy stomach resumed its fully bulgy shape after she took her next breath. Her tummy was too big.

Looking at her dress in Paul’s dresser. Claire sighed, knowing it was the only option she had left..

rcw13d likes this.
  3. Jul 22, 2019 #3

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

45 minutes later..

Paul could see the wheel’s turning in his girlfriend’s pretty face. The waiter had asked a simple question: ‘What did she want to eat for dinner?’ And it seemed Claire was paralyzed by the thought of responding. Paul had kindly asked the waiter for a few more minutes for her to decide and the waiter left the table rather promptly after politely inviting Claire to take all the time she needed.

There was a silence at the table while Claire stared at the menu and Paul stared at her. To put it simply, in Paul’s eyes she looked divine. Her long dark hair fell flawlessly across the side of her face and down across her back. Her mellow green eyes meshed perfectly with the bright red lipstick she wore across her lovely lips. However, her alluring face was not the only part of her that was beyond attractive tonight.

His well-fed girlfriend had resorting to clothing herself in a stretchy but tight-fitting, off-the-shoulder red mini-dress. The old garment fit well across Claire’s chest, highlighting her perky and pert bust. However, it appeared highly stretched across her chubby tummy as she sat down, in particular, there was a stylish and narrow, black belt that cut across her flabby midsection just above her belly button and produced two very appealing mounds of fat while she sat. It looked like she’d buckled the belt three notches deep, Paul’s mind wondered if she’d be able to keep it that tight as she stuffed her face with rich Italian cuisine tonight.

While the table obscured his view of his girlfriend’s most physically attractive feature, it was still obvious Claire had a rather hefty booty. Standing next to each other back to back, Paul was only about an inch taller than his 5’7 girlfriend, yet sitting down, she always seemed to tower above him. Now a prudent person might attribute this to Paul’s mediocre posture, but Paul knew better. The beefy butt cushioning his girlfriend had jutting out behind her elevated her upward whenever she was in a seated position.

He knew he was right because he’d eyed her butt rather meticulously before they’d arrived at the restaurant. It had grown too big for her mini dress. Claire had to constantly tug the material down to avoid exposing her special pair of Victoria’s secret underwear she saved for special occasions. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on his growing girl after she ate a big meal. It truly would be a perfect night, a perfect one-year anniversary.

Claire didn’t notice Paul’s lustful eyes checking her out. In truth as she looked over her menu, she was pondering the waiter’s previous choice of words. He had asked her what she ‘wanted’ to eat. The problem was that what she ‘wanted’ to eat was far different than what she ‘should’ eat. The battle she’d lost with her clothes earlier had made one thing clear to her. She desperately needed to diet and start going to the gym more regularly again. Fighting against her desires, Claire decided to do what was best for her softened figure.

“I’m stuffed babe.. I think I filled up on bread. I couldn't eat another bite.” Claire pouted, as she cradled her burgeoning belly and her hands maneuvered toward the little thin black belt cutting tightly into the chub of her tummy, “Would you judge me if I loosen this belt a little?”

“Of course not. Be comfortable honey.” Paul calmly responded, as he could feel his blood pumping faster while he watched Claire loosen her belt by a notch. The frumpy little mounds of pudge the belt formed on either side of it gave way to a singly rounded bulge that was Claire’s soft belly. He had to bite his lip to stop himself from drooling.

“How did I get so lucky with you.” Claire blissfully smiled, as she gave Paul her sweetest sounding thanks.

rcw13d likes this.
  4. Jul 22, 2019 #4

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“I got lucky with you.” Paul sweetly countered Claire’s lovie-dovie tone with his own.

“No you didn’t. Look at me. Look at this food baby!” Claire sensitively burst, as she pinched the roll of fat that that was straining her dress around her lower belly with both hands, “I didn’t even really eat anything yet and I’m already so bloated.”

“I think you look sexy. Food baby, or no food baby.” Paul assured her, as he recalled watching Claire scarf down three of the four loaves of bread that had been at their table with equally large amounts of butter and olive oil. There was nothing sexier than watching Claire stuff her face.

“Awe! You’re making me blush.” Claire squeaked, as her hands rushed from her belly to cover her face. Paul couldn’t help but notice with growing excitement the way Claire’s chubby tummy had jiggled the moment her hands had let go of it.

“Are you sure you’re not hungry? We can go. We can spend our anniversary somewhere else. How about we grab drinks?” Paul offered wanting Claire to feel more comfortable.

“They serve drinks here. We don’t have to go.” Claire assured him, as her pretty face poked out from the cover of her hands.

“But I’d really feel better if you were..” Paul began, as Claire stopped him.

“No, you’ve been planning this forever. You even paid for the reservation.” Claire objected to the thought of leaving.

“I don’t want to order food if you’re not having any. It doesn’t feel right to me.” Paul declared, as Claire’s expression softened with joy.

“I’ll have a salad.” Claire reluctantly compromised, as she could feel her stomach begin to growl at the thought at more food. The truth was she was still hungry. She just didn’t want to make a pig of herself in front of Paul.

“A salad?” Paul echoed pretending that he did not hear her right, as his head tilted in confusion.

“What? Everything else is so expensive!” Claire pouted, as she sought to defend her choice without revealing to Paul that her motivation for making it dwelled around how out of shape she’d let herself become.

“You don’t have to worry about how much it costs tonight.” Paul assured her in the sweetest way he knew how. She seemed pleased by his kindness, so he decided to gently tempt her in the right direction, “You are hungry, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, but I shouldn’t be.. I’ve been eating way too much lately.” Claire explained, as she reluctantly came clean, “My clothes aren’t fitting very well recently.”

“I beg to differ. I think you look amazing in everything you wear. Especially that dress.” Paul smiled, as he eyed his girlfriend from head to toe for her to see.

“Are you kidding me? This dress looks like a sausage casing. I’m getting kinda fat.. Don’t you think?” Claire blushed, as she tugged her dress downward to keep it from riding up her thighs any further.

“You are not fat. You are beautiful babe.” Paul countered immediately with a sincere expression that Claire couldn’t deny.

“Aww! You really mean it?” Claire’s defeated eyes seemed to brighten with pride. Paul always knew how to make her feel better.

“You know it.” Paul assured her, as he grabbed his glass of water and finished a small sip, “It’s our anniversary. Get something good. Why not pasta? You love pasta. Enjoy yourself!”

“Alright, I wanted pasta. Haha, you know me so well babe!” Claire warmly smiled, as she reached across the table and gave Paul’s hand a loving squeeze.

rcw13d likes this.
  5. Jul 22, 2019 #5

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

It didn’t take long for the waiter to return and the anniversary dinner to truly commence. Conversation came naturally to the young couple and they were never short of topics to discuss. Time flew by as they ordered drinks and chatted away until their food arrived. Claire was on her third glass of red wine when the waiter placed her giant plate of pasta in front of her and her mellow green eyes lit up like firecrackers. They were well into their food when Paul brought up a topic that sparked a rather surprising revelation.

“So, did your professor post final grades?” Paul inquired, as Claire finished tamely twirling another modest bite of pasta around her fork. Paul always was enamored with the elegant way Claire devoured food.

“Yess.” Claire tipsily admitted a bit reluctantly, as she brought her napkin to her lips and dabbed a bit of pasta sauce away.

“Didn’t go well?” Paul surmised, as Claire stuck her forkful of pasta into her mouth and chewed very carefully and methodically. She didn’t open her mouth until a moment after she swallowed every last bit of delicious pasta.

“No. I didn’t have enough time to study.” Claire pouted, as she grabbed her glass of wine and took a rather hardy sip.

“I told you taking summer classes on top of your internship would be too much on your plate.” Paul gently chastised his girlfriend, as she seemed slightly upset. He knew the only reason she even agreed to the internship was to save up enough money to live with him as soon as possible.

“But I..” Claire mumbled, as she broke eye contact.

“I don’t need help making rent.” Paul countered, as Claire looked up at him more firmly.

“Yes you do. I know things have been tight since Chris moved out. I wanna make things easier for you.” Claire pouted, as she momentarily put her fork down, “The more I can help you, the more free time you’ll have to spend with me.”

“And I want you to know how much I appreciate you and everything you do for me, but I don’t want my shit getting in the way of your education.” Paul revealed, as he let out a sigh, “It’s not fair to you.”

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this actually. I think I have a solution to your roommate problem. Well, a temporary solution.” Claire revealed, as a subtle smile emerged from her lips. She could tell from Paul’s face that he was all ears, so she continued, “You need a roommate to help with rent. And I won’t have enough money saved up to move in and pay my fair share for a while yet..”

Paul couldn’t believe she was doing a little dramatic pause to go with this whole thing, he couldn’t help but hurry her by saying, “Yeah? So, what’s the solution?”

“I think I found you a temporary long-term roommate!” Claire excitedly burst, as she tried to reel in her enthusiasm, “I mean, if it’s okay with you.”

“I don’t wanna live with any college students. The last one turned out to be a drug dealer, remember?” Paul dismissed Claire’s idea, but she wasn’t going to let him off this easy. She had to make him understand.

“She’s not a college student. My older sister and I were talking recently.. She needs a place to stay. Short notice. And she’s willing to pay her fair share!” Claire revealed, as Paul’s eyes widened with disbelief.

“Your sister?” Paul scratched his head, as he tried to remember the name of the sister Claire actually got along with, “Ohh, Laura?”

“No. Emma.” Claire corrected him, as she awaited Paul’s response.

“Emma!? I thought you said she was..” Paul began to recall all the things Claire had mentioned to him about her oldest sister in the year they’d been together.

“I know what I’ve said about her, but she’s not that bad.” Claire explained, as she tried to backpedal some of the previous complaint’s she’d leveed toward her older sister, “Plus, she just found out her fiancé has been cheating on her. Soo.. They broke up and she needs a place to stay right now just as much as you need a roommate.”

“Won’t that be weird? I mean, she’s your oldest sister.” Paul reminded his youthful girlfriend.

“I talked to her already and I’m okay with it.” Claire revealed, as her voice somehow took an even more warmhearted tone, “You’d be doing her a huge favor.”

“Well, alright.” Paul decided, “Anything for your family.”

“You are so sweet!” Claire burst, as she looked at Paul lovingly.

“It’s nothing.” Paul shrugged, while Claire couldn’t believe what a nice guy she’d landed.

“No, you are always just the best.” Claire enthused, as she leaned closer to him and tipsily whispered, “If there is anything you want me to do tonight, and I mean, anything. Just say the word and I’ll do it.”

“All I want is for you to enjoy yourself.” Paul smiled, as he decided to add, “So, you better clean your plate.”

“Haha, I know the food here costs a fortune. I promise I won’t let any go to waste.” Claire sexily vowed, as she quickly picked up her fork and began artfully twirling some pasta into a classy forkful.

rcw13d likes this.
  6. Jul 22, 2019 #6

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Late that night..

Stifling flirtatious giggles like a tipsy teenager, Claire joyfully held Paul’s hand as he carefully led her out of their Uber and into the bottom floor of his little apartment complex. As far as apartment complexes went, his one was small and old. There was a dirty commons with a washer and dryer in the basement, one apartment on the first floor, two apartments on the second floor, and finally one apartment, his apartment, on the third floor. Claire was never one to complain about the steps, but he could tell from her increasingly labored breath that the journey up them was becoming more and more difficult for his ever-softening girlfriend.

However, despite her belabored breaths, Paul had clearly underestimated how much energy Claire had left. The moment they finally got inside his apartment and closed the door Claire was on him like butter on bread. Her lips were firm, her passion was spirited, her tongue was ticking his own in the subtly sexy way she knew he enjoyed. Not even thinking, Paul’s hands groped her ample behind. It felt a lot fuller to the touch than he remembered a year ago, and the thought of Claire’s ass growing even larger sent Paul’s heart racing.

He gently pushed her onto the couch with startling ease, and lustfully gazed at his girlfriend’s inflated figure. The large Italian meal had done wonders for her chubby tummy. He couldn’t hide the obvious gawking expression in his face. He was admiring his handywork. Claire seemed to enjoy the lust in his eyes, but nervously reached for her stomach when she realized that’s where he was looking.

“Umm, before we continue.. I’ve got to get this belt off! It’s way too tight. I can hardly breath.” Claire admitted with a bit of embarrassment in her voice. Paul wasn’t surprised. Compared to earlier, Claire’s belly had swollen to epic proportions. The little belt which had been slowly loosened to it’s last remaining notch over the course of Claire’s drunken dinner and dessert, now appeared on the verge of snapping off against the pressure Claire’s stuffed tummy was putting it under.

“Here let me help you with that.” Paul quickly interjected, as his hands rushed to touch Claire’s stomach. She felt firm to press against, and yet soft to the touch. Without wasting time to indulge himself, Paul unhooked the belt and let Claire’s tummy expand into the excess space. With a joyful breath, he knew Claire would be happy to be rid of her pesky belt.

“You have know idea how good that felt.” Claire nearly moaned in her drunken state. She’d had far too much wine with dinner, but Paul would only have stopped her if she’d been on the verge of getting sick. Paul didn’t exactly realize he’d never withdrew his hands from gently touching Claire’s belly, but she sure as heck could feel him pressing against her, so she tipsily exclaimed, “I feel like I’m going to explode! My food baby looks like I’m full term with twins!”

“There, there..” Paul calmly snapped to attention and began gently rubbing Claire’s swollen tummy.

“Oohh.. Don’t stop..” Claire moaned, as she leaned back into the couch and let Paul massage her uncomfortable stomach.

“Do you want anything else to eat?” Paul wishfully asked, as Claire gave him a perplexed look.

“I think the ice cream on the way home topped me off. I’m not gonna be able to move if I eat anything else. That might be a problem for sex.” Claire hinted, as her eyes shifted from Paul’s face to his now extremely well filled out groin area of his pants, “Somebody looks horny.”

“I am.” Paul admitted, as his hand continued his gentle rubbing of Claire’s stomach.

“Ugh! Help me get this dress off.” Claire pleaded, as Paul obliged her.

It only took a few moments, but soon he’d freed her of the confines of her dress. She was in her Victoria’s secret underwear now and Paul couldn’t deny that his well-fed girlfriend rocked the look, “You are so fucking beautiful.”

“Haha, I like it when you swear like a sailor. Take a seat.” Claire demanded, as Paul sat next to her and she struggled to her feet. Paul helped by pushing against her beautifully big butt once she’d raised it off the couch. Now standing, Claire wasted no time in removing Paul’s pants and underwear. In excitement, Paul removed his shirt, while Claire flung off her panties, but left her bra on. Checking each other out in anticipation, Claire hornily chirped, “Looks like you’re sailing at full mast. Mind if I come aboard?”

Paul was so tongue tied in the face of Claire’s beauty he didn’t even have a moment to scream ‘hell yes’ before Claire hungrily mounted him over his lap. He was sandwiched between her two hefty thighs now, and as she slid into place, he couldn’t hide just how amazing it felt. The primal desires within the two lovers took over. Claire began to grind, hump, jiggle and shake atop Paul’s lap as her belly pressed firmly against Paul’s and his hands reached around to feel her booty’s buns of jello. As he gave her a lustful squeeze, her new mass kept him completely pinned. Claire sped up her pace, as her breath began to sound labored. The couch was squealing loudly well before Paul, but even so. He could only resist her womanly temptations for so long.

“Oh my god.. Honey!” Paul surged, as the weight of his girlfriend sent him to places, he never wanted to return from.

“*Pant* I love you! Happy anniversary babe!” Claire bellowed, as she decided to give Paul a few more minutes in paradise for good measure.

rcw13d likes this.
  7. Jul 22, 2019 #7

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Hurricane Emma

As the succulent aroma of freshly cooked bacon tantalizingly filled the apartment, Paul lovingly made some finishing touches to Claire’s special breakfast. For her main dish, he’d fashioned six eggs, four pieces of cheddar cheese and four large pieces of perfectly sizzled bacon into an oversized omelet of champions. However, he didn’t stop there. Since his pudgy girlfriend had stayed up rather late last night celebrating with him in bed, she’d received far more ‘exercise’ than was usual for her. As such, Claire was sleeping rather soundly despite the fact he’d been able to hear her stomach growling ever so demandingly after he’d woken up.

Anticipating her ravenous hunger, Paul popped the now freshly toasted bagel out of the toaster and slathered it with extra butter until it was positively dripping with the stuff. Placing it carefully next to Claire’s plate full of warm omelet, Paul knew he wasn’t done. He loved watching Claire methodically stuff herself silly and he wanted to ensure her cravings were satisfied in every way. She had such a graceful way of eating, it was proper, it was polite, and it was measured in pace but definitely not in quantity. She had such an intoxicating aura around her. He couldn’t wait to watch her pudgy form indulge in his little surprise. Earlier in the morning his first thought was to make her a large ‘protein’ shake to go with her meal, but he decided this breakfast deserved something more special.

Moving methodically, Paul placed two chocolate donuts to the side of her plate to feed his growing girlfriend’s budding sweet tooth. He’d picked the large donuts up from the Amish bakery down the street half an hour ago and he didn’t regret the extra effort for a second. Claire’s mind was going to be blown at how perfectly he’d crafted this breakfast.

Last night Claire’s engorged stomach and softly pampered body had really made his wildest dreams come true. She was everything he’d ever thought he wanted from a woman and he wanted her to know how much he appreciated her for it. The sex last night had been hot, it had been steamy, and Claire had looked so delectably chubby!

What had he done to warrant such good luck? He couldn’t stop replaying it in his mind even though deep down he knew it was time to rouse Claire from her beauty sleep. As Paul worked up the motivation to pick up Claire’s heavy plate along with a large glass of milk to serve her breakfast in bed, Paul’s attention was suddenly turned to a loud noise at his apartment’s door.

Three knocks pierced through the living room and kitchen area of his apartment. It was only 10:30, so Paul couldn’t help but wonder who could be at his door this early? As he headed over to the old wooden door, he figured it must have been one of his neighbors. It was his best guess. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d been troubled for the proverbial ‘cup of sugar.’ Then again, what if Claire’s vocal enjoyment of last night’s festivities had been too loud? Could somebody be knocking to complain about their amazing sex?

The neighbors who lived under his bedroom in b2 were probably not ones to complain since he normally heard them going at it every other day. Maybe the couple in apartment b3 were knocking to complain? He wouldn’t put it past them. They were a bit older than the rest of the residents in the apartment. Deciding to bite the bullet, Paul took a few more steps and promptly swung his door open to address the cranky old geezers.

“Hell-o?” Paul’s voice let slip an involuntary inflection that betrayed the profound, but welcome, surprise his eyes were treating him to. Expectantly leaning against the railing of the stairs in front of him was not an irritable elderly couple, but a young woman of breathtaking beauty.

“Hey.” The vociferous vixen loudly replied in a bored tone. Sizing her up, Paul could tell after a split second that her incapsulating appeal stemmed from something more than her bright blue eyes or her short dark red hair. Her beauty was an unconventional one.

He could spy she was wearing a leopard printed tank top underneath a punky jean jacket along with a pair of striped shorts that ended around her mid-thigh. Where her shorts ended, her long fishnet socks began and covered the young lady’s shapely legs down to her edgy pair of spiky high heels. There was something about her, it was hard for Paul to put his finger on it.

It wasn’t just the clothes she was wearing.. Was it the way she was wearing them? With such clear comfort and confidence? This girl was something else, maybe a girl-next-door type? Or perhaps more of a real-life diamond in the rough? At the very least, it would be doing her justice to say she looked like a living breathing piece of art.

As if unsatisfied by his thoughts, or more likely, the awkward moment of silence beginning to emerge between them, the young lady crossed her arms across her trim waist and burst in an impatient tone, “don’t you know it’s impolite to keep a girl waiting?”

“Who are you?” Paul managed to ask, as he gathered that this girl was a bit shorter than him, probably around 5’4, but her height was rather deceptive because of her high heels. She certainly wasn’t one of his neighbors. He never would have forgotten this girl’s face.

“Haha, don’t you see the family resemblance, roomie?” The spunky mystery lady smiled, while she struck a flamboyantly girly pose. Paul could feel the wheels turning in his head. Come to think of it, she had a bit of a facial resemblance to Claire. He was about to ask her to clarify when she impatiently burst in an excited tone, “So, where’s Claire-bear??”

rcw13d likes this.
  8. Jul 22, 2019 #8

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Claire-bear? Wait, you’re Claire’s sister?” Paul wondered in disbelief. Claire had told him that Emma was different, but this wasn’t what he’d expected. She’d also told him that her older sister was arriving in a week, not right now! How had Emma even gotten into the apartment? The downstairs door was always locked, unless one of his neighbors let her in.

“Surprised?” Emma mused, as she tilted her head and her eyes scanned Paul up and down.

“Ugh, no I just thought you were arriving next week.” Paul responded trying to think if his apartment was looking presentable enough to invite her inside right now. He’d planned on cleaning up before she arrived, but now it looked like that idea was shot.

“Claire must have misheard me.” Emma dismissed him, as she tried to poke her head over Paul’s shoulder to get a look inside of his apartment, “Is she in there??”

“Still sleeping.” Paul kindly answered, as he leaned on the side of his doorframe and blocked Emma’s view of his apartment. It was pretty messy. He didn’t want her to get the impression he was a slob or anything.

“This late? Oh well.” Emma shrugged, as she flared out her nostrils and took a few noticeably quick sniffs, “What’s that smell? Breakfast!?”

“Umm, yeah.” Paul slowly stammered, as he looked back toward his kitchen and worried that Claire’s breakfast might be getting cold.

“Coolio. I’m starving.” Emma enthused, as Paul refocused his attention on her just in time to feel her push past him and scurry into his apartment.

“Wait, excuse me.” Paul muttered, as he noticed Emma making her way into his kitchen area.

“You’re excused.” Emma joked, as she turned around mid-stride and fanned her nose mockingly.

She’d been so engrossed solely by looking at the big plate of food on the table that she completely missed processing the look of the apartment, until now. Slowly widening her gaze and spinning around, she seemed to spontaneously rectify her mistake.

The place was modest in size. She was standing in the living room/kitchen area and noted that most of the hardwood floor was covered in one large rug. It looked a little cheap in quality, but it had a sick celtic design and some faded blue highlights around its boarder. There was a nice TV stand, a shitty looking coffee table, and a comfy looking sofa with a few notable rips on the far arm of the chair.

There was bedroom door a few feet down from the refrigerator. An open bathroom door back toward a tiny hallway. Around the walls of the place there were a series of cheap looking drawings seemingly placed in no coherent order. Emma couldn’t just ignore it, “Okay, we are gonna have to redecorate because I don’t think I can survive all the cheap ass artwork on the walls.”

“I drew those.” Paul bit his tongue, as he tried to not take offense. First, she’d invaded his apartment and now she was attacking his drawings? What was with this girl?

“Oh, you drew all these??” Emma exclaimed clearly caught off guard. Changing her tone to something clearly fake, but substantively more cheerful, she squeaked, “What a cool hobby!”

“It’s not a hobby.” Paul quietly muttered, as Emma moved closer to inspect one of his drawings more closely. It was a drawing of city hall, and she had to admit that it seemed very good. Lacking in color, but very detailed.

“Woah, you’re not bad.” Emma admitted, as she gave Paul a reluctant complement before reverting to her previously spunky tone, “but I still wouldn’t mind seeing a bit more color on the walls.”

“I’m better at drawing people. But yeah, we can reorganize some stuff so that you’re more comfortable.” Paul kindly offered, as Emma seemed almost uninterested in his concession. He watched as she took off her jean jacket and tossed it on the rug by his coffee table. She was really making herself at home, wasn’t she??

As she adjusted her leopard printed tank top and perked her head up to smell the bacon odor in the air, Paul noticed two things. First, her attention was clearly firmly back on Claire’s big plate of breakfast. And second, there was a noticeable difference between the sisters.

Emma’s boobs were far fuller than Claire’s, which was rather eye catching because Claire had to be at least fifty pounds heavier than Emma! While Claire was a tall soft-framed pear shape with a weighty behind, Emma was a shorter, tough looking hourglass with larger breasts. He wasn’t trying to check her out, but the contrast was striking. Either way, his attention snapped back to reality with the next words out of Emma’s loudmouth.

“Damn! This is what I call a breakfast!” Emma burst excitedly, as she waltzed over to the kitchen table and grabbed Claire’s plate to Paul’s immediate horror.

“Hey, that’s for..” Paul began to object, as he watched Emma quickly move the plate from the table to the countertop in front of his microwave. He wanted to stop her, but something had him transfixed. Maybe it was the way she confidently leaned her butt against the cabinets and turned her taut waist to the side so she could reach the contents of the plate with both arms, but more likely, Paul’s hesitation truly became cemented once Emma sloppily shoved aside the knife and fork he had left for Claire.

rcw13d likes this.
  9. Jul 22, 2019 #9

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Paul watched speechlessly while Emma, in a quick surge of activity, sloppily rolled up the stuffed bacon and cheese omelet with her hands and plopped it between the two butter-saturated bagel halves to make a truly ridiculously oversized breakfast sandwich. He never thought she’d fit that calorific monstrosity into her mouth, which is why his jaw dropped when she forced a hugely messy bite into her mouth somehow. His dumbfounded expression was again sustained, when Emma began speaking almost immediately after she’d started chewing.

“So, gotta admit. You’re not what I expected.” Emma managed to mutter with her mouth so full Paul thought her cheeks might explode with cheese.

“Excuse me?” Paul questioned, as he struggled to hear the words awkwardly squeezing by the food Emma was chewing in her mouth.

After spending a few extra seconds to chew and swallow her massive first bite Emma loudly rephrased her previous statement, “You don’t really look like Claire-bear’s type.”

“What’s Claire’s type?” Paul doubtfully wondered.

“Goodie-two-shoes.” Emma chirped before sinking her teeth into another oversized bite of Claire’s breakfast. Watching her go, it was hard to belief that she was related to Claire. His girlfriend hardly ever ate something with her hands when she had the option of a knife and fork, and yet here was Emma, who seemed to prefer getting her hands messy. Then there was the speed with which Emma was eating. Claire always took her time, and yet Emma was rushing like she hadn’t had a good meal in weeks. Paul was astonished. Claire never would talk with mouth full or eat so sloppily. Claire was pristine, Emma was.. a slob.

“What’s that supposed to..” Paul began to ask, as he sensed Emma was throwing a little shade his way.

“Where’d you two meet again?” Emma blurted between big bites, as she mercilessly cut him off.

“At a bar I used to work at on University avenue.” Paul answered honestly, as he tried to keep up with this odd conversation.

“Oh right, you were that ‘hot bartender’ she told me about.” Emma said with a smile and punctuated with a suggestive wink.

“She said that?” Paul muttered a little surprised.

“I’m paraphrasing.” Emma shrugged, as she managed another big bite of Claire’s breakfast. With her cheeks full of food again, she proudly admitted, “I added the ‘hot’ part.”

“Oh, umm.. Thanks?” Paul hesitated, as he felt an odd sensation. Was Emma flirting with him? It kinda felt like it. Maybe his face gave his concern away, because once Emma swallowed her food, her volume blasted loud again.

“Gees Paul! Don’t look so flustered! I’m just busting your chops! Can’t you take a joke?” Emma teased, as Paul wasn’t sure he got the joke.

“Haha, good one.” Paul laughed anyway.

“I know.” Emma smiled, as she picked up her breakfast sandwich to continue munching and talking, “So, Claire-bear told me you’re turning twenty-six in October?”

“Yeah, on the 18th.” Paul nodded, while he began to feel a little transfixed on the way Emma was eating. He loved watching Claire eat because of how slow and methodical she was, but Emma’s approach to eating was.. blitzkrieg!

“So, you’re twenty-five? And Claire-bear is what? 21 now?” Emma mumbled, as she continued working through what remained of the massive omelet sandwich.

“Yeah?” Paul nodded trying to figure out where Emma was going with this.

“Quite an age difference there don’t ya think?” Emma pointed out in a concerned, yet playful sort of way.

“It’s only like, a four-year difference.” Paul calmly defended himself. Maybe she didn’t like him, or maybe she was trying to get a rise out of him. Either way, she was making him feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Four and a half, but who’s counting? Age is just a number, right?” Emma appeared to joke, as she hungrily stuffed what little remained of the bagel and omelet between her lips.

“Right.” Paul gulped. He couldn’t believe she’d eaten that whole thing.

“So, tell me Paul. What bar you work’in at now?” Emma mumbled, as she joyfully picked up one of the chocolate donuts Paul had placed on Claire’s plate and began stuffing it into her mouth. She got about a fourth of the donut into her mouth before she bit it off and chewed the large morsel she’d taken. Paul tried to hide his growing interest in her gluttony and keep his mind on their conversation as best he could.

“Actually I’m not a bartender anymore. I’m a.. freelance artist at the moment.” Paul reluctantly admitted.

“At the moment?” Emma raised an eyebrow, as she munched away at the scrumptious donut.

“Still trying to figure out if living off my art is a viable career option.” Paul self-consciously explained.

“Let me save you some trouble, it’s not haha!” Emma burst, as she bellowed out a genuine belly laugh.

rcw13d likes this.
  10. Jul 22, 2019 #10

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“It’s what makes me happy.” Paul justified, as Emma got herself under control once she recognized she might have upset him.

“You know what? I’m sorry for laughing. I can respect that.” Emma sincerely expressed, as her tone turned to what Paul considered serious for the first time. Letting out a knowing sigh, Emma revealed, “I made a ton of money in accounting since college, but if I’m being honest. I fucking hated that desk job. So many stupid rules. It was always the same shit day in and day out. Quitting that hell-hole has been the one good thing that’s come out of my fiancé being a two-timing cheating son of a bitch.”

“I’m sorry you’ve..” Paul began to try and comfort Emma now that he sensed an air of vulnerability to her.

“Don’t be sorry. I’m not.” Emma stopped him, as her voice regained its former strength and confidence, “It’s batshit insane how happy I am right now. That omelet was banging! And this donut is fucking heaven! You sure you aren’t a chef?”

“Cooking’s a hobby.” Paul smiled, as it felt good knowing she appreciated the meal he’d spared no expense in preparing.

“Amen to that. That’s a quality I look for in a roomie.” Emma happily said with a wink. This time, as Paul watched Emma’s antics, he didn’t feel so uncomfortable.

“I mean we are not gonna be roommates. You’ll have the front bedroom all to yourself. Wanna see it?” Paul offered kindly.

“After breakfast. I’m in no rush.” Emma shrugged her shoulders, as she tilted her head and wondered, “So, how much you expecting to make a year being a freelance artist?”

“Umm.. I don’t know. 15 or 16 grand? I’m just starting out so it will be a little low for a while.” Paul frankly admitted.

“Wow, so dating a cute little ivy league prospect is a real good investment for you long term.” Emma voiced with a suspicious look toward Paul, as she put the last bite of her first donut into her mouth and blissfully savored the chocolate taste.

“Claire’s not an investment. She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Paul honesty countered Emma’s accusation.

“You’re a sweet talker. You know that?” Emma chirped, as she licked her chocolaty fingers clean.

“It’s the truth.” Paul insisted, as he watched the way Emma’s tongue greedily wrapped around her fingers to ensure every possible scrap of chocolate was consumed.

“I believe you. I can see why Claire likes you so much. She’s a sweet little angel, isn’t she?” Emma sweetly admitted, as she sent Paul an angel-face to mimic Claire.

“She is.” Paul nodded, as he felt quite skeptical of Emma’s expression.

“I’m just letting you know up front..” Emma began to declare, while her voice growled into a more protective tone, “that I’m not. You better not do anything to hurt her while you’re living with me or you’ll regret it. Understand?”

“You don’t have to worry about me.” Paul assured her, “I love her.”

“Good answer.” Emma barked, as she reached over to the table, grabbed Claire’s glass of milk and took a drink only to hurriedly turn toward the sink and loudly spits it all up, “*Psstthh!* Fuck! What is this skim milk?!”

“Yeah, Claire doesn’t like whole-milk.” Paul responded, as he tried to conceal his perplexed expression. He couldn’t believe Emma’s messy behavior, but what was stranger to him was that he was kind of enamored by it.

“Well, do you have any REAL milk? I’m dying of thirst.” Emma groaned impatiently, as she literally tapped her foot.

“In the fridge. Top shelf.” Paul motioned, as Emma turned toward the fridge, bent over and began digging through the mess of condiment bottles on the top shelf. It’s not like Paul was trying to check Emma out, but her butt was right there. He wanted to know for simply academic purposes if she had the same type of bottom that Claire possessed.

The answer was ‘no.’ Claire’s ass stored a lot of excess fat in her butt cheeks and maintained more of a heart shape. Emma’s butt had more of a bubble-butt look. It had some size to it, but it looked far firmer than his soft girlfriend’s. Paul almost flinched when Emma pulled herself away from the fridge with a large carton of milk in hand. The last thing he wanted was to be caught checking out the ass of his girlfriend’s 26-year-old sister.

“I can’t stand that skim shit.” Emma grumpily revealed, as she unscrewed the cap, brought the bottle to her mouth, heaved the heavy carton of milk upward and proceeded to drink directly out of the carton! Paul felt like his brain was about to explode watching this! Was she marking her territory or something? Was she trying to mess with him? Was she always such a slob??

He had so many questions, but the biggest one had to be why he found her display so difficult to ignore. What she was doing was gross, but oddly attractive. As she made her 4th or 5th loud gulp, Paul’s eyes wandered toward Emma’s rapidly expanding stomach. When she’d walked in her waist had looked like a twig, but after stuffing her face with egg, bread, bacon, cheese, donuts and whole milk she had a pretty obvious food baby bloat going on. If her stomach were any fuller, it might just burst!

He quickly diverted his eyes from Emma’s swollen stomach when she put the carton of milk down with a boisterous, “BBURRRRPPP!!!!”

rcw13d likes this.
  11. Jul 22, 2019 #11

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Wow. Claire had never burped like that in front of him. Emma didn’t even pardon herself. She was smiling?! Was she proud of herself? Paul couldn’t make heads or tails of it, but something did worry him. Maybe it was ogling Emma’s stuffed stomach, or maybe it was the face that she’d made eye contact with him during that burp.. but Paul had a problem brewing beneath the waistband of his baggy pajama pants. A big problem.

“You’ve got milk, but no beer?? You and I are gonna have to do some shopping later. I’ve just been through a breakup. I wanna get DRUNK.” Emma continued, while she acted like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

Paul had no idea how to even respond. He didn’t want to draw attention to himself. He needed a break. A second to collect himself. Unfortunately, a creaky noise from the far hallway dashed his hopes. It was the sound of the old wood floor bending under Claire’s pampered weight. Oh shit, Claire! He’d almost forgotten she’d been sleeping! He needed to get himself under control right away!

“Emma??” Claire’s voice groggily called out from the end of the hallway, as she slowly began to make her way to the main room.

“Claire-bear! You’re up! I was just getting acquainted with your boyfriend!” Emma excitedly belted, as she rushed into the hallway to get a look at her little sister for the first time in over a year. However, what she saw didn’t meet her definition of ‘little.’

As Emma looked over her sister, she tried to recall if Claire had always had such broad hips. She looked so.. wide. And since when had her torso ever been thicker than her thighs? The girly cartoon kitten pajama’s Claire was sporting looked stretched to the limit trying to contain her noticeably fuller figure. Emma couldn’t believe it, Claire looked like she’d ballooned into a chubby behemoth of soft flesh!

Where had all that fat come from?? Claire was always so skinny! She was the skinny sister!! Laura was the fat sister! And she was the hot sister! Claire was totally destroying the dynamic they’d had going on since childhood!! Emma couldn’t censor the first thought that came to her mind, “Oh-my-god what has he been feeding you??”

“Feeding me?” Claire nervously echoed, as the sisters entered the main room and Claire gave Paul a concerned look. Paul had readjusted his posture to conceal his ‘problem,’ but he tried to convey with his expression that he thought Emma was crazy to say something like that.

“You’re huge!” Emma burst, as she stepped between the couple and began slowly encircling her younger sister, inspecting her like one would if they were bringing cattle to market. She shook her head disapprovingly at the way he sister’s thighs had rounded with fat. She nearly gawked at the pudgy love handles that caused Claire’s shirt to ride up. Her belly had really budged outward in size, it was more apparent as she rounded Claire’s profile from the side. And then there was Claire’s butt. Since when had her little sister’s ass transform into a blob of excess fat?? With an overt squeeze of her sister’s chunky butt, Emma continued her tirade with a chastising, “When was the last time you got some exercise?”

“Every day! I walk all over the place!” Claire defended herself, as she took a step to the side and sent her hands backward to cradle her big bottom and defend it from Emma’s judgment.

“Waddle is more like it.” Emma doubted, as she continued eyeing her sister’s enhanced frame. Claire now looked like a girl built for sitting and eating rather than moving and exercising.

“Stop it. I know I’ve put on some weight, but it’s not that bad.” Claire self-consciously wined, as she looked to Paul for approval, but Emma abruptly blocked him by sticking her face in Claire’s way.

“I think you’re fatter than Laura now.” Emma gushed in a teasing fashion, as she poked Claire’s doughy midsection. Emma wasn’t actually sure about that, but she knew comparing Claire to their fat sister would annoy her gloriously.

“Ah! No, way! I am not!” Claire argued in a childish manner, as she tried to shoo Emma’s prying hands away from her bloated belly. There was no way she’d gotten THAT big. Emma was just doing what she always did, causing trouble.

“With this gut? I beg to differ.” Emma countered, as her gently prodding and poking turned into a firm grab of Claire’s roll of lower belly fat and a teasing jiggle of Claire’s flabby tummy, “You got a real jelly belly going on! Sure you ain’t prego?”

“I’m sure!” Claire burst, while her cheeks began to burn. She couldn’t stop herself from blushing deeply in embarrassment.

“Damn. Then looks like you’re the ‘big’ sister now!” Emma continued to playfully tease her younger sister. Paul, meanwhile, was watching this whole clash with great interest.

“Am not!” Claire roared, as she bit down on her lip and stomped her foot down like a child. The loud noise it produced from her heavy weight almost proved Emma’s point in and of itself.

“Right, cause I’m still bigger where it counts.” Emma lauded, as her hands abandoned Claire’s widened form and clung to her own bigger breasts. Paul’s eyes followed Emma’s hands only for Emma to catch his gaze while she turned her head toward him. Looking at Paul and offering a wry grin, Emma teased, “My heart Paul. I’m talking about my heart. It’s not polite to stare at a girl’s breasts.”

“I wasn’t..” Paul stammered, as he tried to keep his cool. He’d been so zoned out fantasizing about the way Emma was handling Claire.. He’d let his guard down. He prayed Emma wouldn’t notice the budding physical manifestation he had going on for how sexy he found this whole interaction playing out before him.

“Kidding! Gosh, you both need to lighten up.” Emma claimed, as she turned her attention back toward her chubby sister, “Especially you Claire. What is with your hips?? You give birth recently?”

“Emma!” Claire protested in a serious tone. She’d had enough of this.

rcw13d likes this.
  12. Jul 22, 2019 #12

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“I’m just teasing.” Emma sighed, as she took a more serious lighthearted tone, “But you are looking heavy sis. You gotta hit the gym or eat a salad or something. Cause your butt looks like it gave up the fight.”

“Okay I get it. Not all of us can have your crazy metabolism. Quit rubbing it in, I just wanna eat my breakfast, I’m starving.” Claire vented, as she pushed past her sister and gazed at the kitchen table only to see it empty. Feeling victimized, Claire softly wondered, “Where is it? I smell bacon.”

“Emma ate it all.” Paul accused, as Claire’s hefty body swung with a ripple of jiggles right back toward her sister.

“Emma!! You didn’t!” Claire cried out in annoyance. She’d officially reached her limit for her sister’s bullshit.

“I don’t know what he’s talking about.” Emma countered playing dumb, as she slyly walked past her sister and Paul, and picked up the lonely donut she’d left on the counter by Paul’s microwave. Holding her peace offering upright, Emma proclaimed in a guilty fashion, “I left you a donut.”

“Just one donut?” Claire growled at her older sister, as her stomach rumbled at the sight of the chocolaty morsel.

“On second thought, judging by how tight your pj’s look, I think you’ve had enough donuts lately. Better let me have this one too. I’m doing you a favor Claire-bear!” Emma playfully justified her excuse to consume the last bit of the once massive breakfast.

“Drop it! That’s mine!” Claire threatened, as if she was letting out a war cry. In a rush she leaped at Emma, but the older sister nimbly rushed away to safety. Claire gave chase as best she could, but after a moment they were just doing laps around the coffee table. Paul didn’t know what to say or if he should get involved, so he just watched. It was so sexy watching Claire begin to slow down despite her desire to catch Emma. And Emma’s stuffed stomach was nothing to scoff at either. Since no eyes were on him, he took a quick second to readjust himself and his waistband to best hide what he had going on below the belt. Just as he’d finished, Claire started breathing a little heavy from the pointless chase and bellowed, “*Pant* Come here!”

“Haha, I bet Laura could catch me slow poke!” Emma teased, as she darted out of Claire’s grasp once again. Claire looked infuriated by that comment.

“Paul! Grab her!” Claire huffed in desperation, as Emma’s latest change in direction had placed her right within Paul’s reach. Not even thinking, Paul quickly nabbed Emma in his clutches despite her attempt to rush away from him. He was gentle, but firm. Locking Emma into a full nelson hold.

“*Pant* Phew! Thanks babe.” Claire wheezed, as she struggled to catch her breath. Maybe Emma hadn’t been blowing things out of proportion, she felt seriously out of shape.

“Haha! Noooo! Let me go!” Emma squealed in Paul’s clutches. He was stronger than he looked, her feet weren’t even touching the ground! Deciding the physical battle was lost, Emma resorted to her words, “Claire, I swear I didn’t eat your breakfast!”

“For someone who didn’t, you sure have a full belly!” Claire growled, as she pinched her sister’s full stomach. It felt firm and taut. Totally not a fat tummy. Clearing her throat, Claire proclaimed in a vengeful fashion, “This isn’t fat. This is my breakfast!”

“I’m sorry, it was a long drive this morning and I didn’t eat breakfast.” Emma pouted, as she seemed to admit defeat. Looking back at Paul, Emma added, “Paul never said a thing about it being your breakfast.”

“I did. You ignored me.” Paul defended himself with a quick lie. He suspected Emma might try and throw him under the bus. He’d been ready this time.

“Hahahaha! Woops!” Emma laughed clearly buying Paul’s fib.

“Whatever, just give me back my donut you fatass!!” Claire demanded, as she reached for her chocolaty treat.

“No! Hypocrite! You’re the fatass! You’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!” Emma melodramatically vowed, as she managed to wiggle and maneuver the donut out of Claire’s reach while Paul tried to keep her still.

“That can be arranged if you keep calling me names.” Claire playfully threatened, as Paul sensed the sibling rivalry was real. He wondered what Claire was doing, as she rolled up Emma’s shirt enough to expose more of her full stomach.

“Hippo!” Emma burst calling what she thought was Claire’s clear bluff.

“Hold her tight Paul. It’s time for tickle torcher!” Claire threatened, as Paul felt Emma attempt to seriously break free of his grip. Claire knew Emma hated being tickled. It was her best weapon against her.

“NO!! Paul let me go! I’m double-parked! I gotta load my stuff inside before the Uhaul gets towed!” Emma yelled in desperation, as Paul dropped her before Claire could get her hands on her.

“You’re double parked??” Paul exclaimed in surprise. Why had she been so calm earlier if she needed to move her truck?

“Yeah! Come help me!” Emma yelped, as she slapped the donut into her sister’s hand and then jogged hurriedly out of the apartment door and started down the steps.

“In a minute! I need him for a second!” Claire called after her older sister.

“Just hurry!” Emma responded, as she rounded the corner of the steps and started down the second-floor hallway.

rcw13d likes this.
  13. Jul 22, 2019 #13

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Now that Paul had a moment alone with his girlfriend, he felt comfortable asking, “Be honest. Is Emma adopted?”

“Haha, no. Why?” Claire smiled, as she victoriously grabbed a napkin from the kitchen table and used it to cradle her donut. She didn’t want to make a mess and leave any crumbs in the apartment. Before taking a bite, she asked, “Having second thoughts about letting her move in here?”

“No. She’s just.. different than I expected.” Paul admitted. Among other things, he’d figured someone who just broke off an engagement would be more choked up about it, “Did she tell you she was coming this morning?”

“Of course not. Welcome to hurricane Emma.” Claire sighed, as she couldn’t hold herself back from taking a little bite of her donut. After quickly chewing it and swallowing, she added, “Just wait till she starts singing in the shower.”

“Anything else I should know about?” Paul wondered, as he watched Claire wipe her lips with her napkin.

“I’ll make a list for you.” Claire sarcastically answered although she didn’t really provide the proper inflection.

“Oh boy.” Paul muttered thinking she was serious.

“Kidding.” Claire added realizing her mistake.

“Haha,” Paul chuckled, as he eyed his girlfriend munching on another piece of lovely donut. After she’d wiped her mouth, Claire’s expression changed.

“Umm, before you start helping her outside. Can you get the scale out of your closet? I need to weigh myself.” Claire blushed, as she avoided eye contact and instead looked at her donut a bit guiltily.

“Sure, but why do you want the scale?” Paul wondered playing dumb.

“To see how much I weigh. You heard Emma.” Claire muttered sounding dejected. She’d been avoiding the scale for a long time, but she knew it was time to face the piper. Yesterday with her clothes and today with her sister, she needed to know how much she had let herself go.

“She wasn’t being serious though.” Paul tried to comfort her, as he went to the bedroom closet and searched for his scale. He did his best to keep the scale hidden and out of reach, but clearly it was something that was still in Claire’s mind. When Claire had finished her donut, she joined Paul in his search. After a few quick minutes and more than a few attempts by Claire to organize Paul’s messy closet, they found the scale. Biting the bullet, Claire had Paul put it on the floor and quickly stepped on.

*196*

“Oh my god..” Claire’s gasped, as her hands leapt to her mouth in horror.

“It’s not so bad.” Paul tried to console her.

“Oh-my-god!” Claire repeated seemingly in shock.

“Honey, it’s okay!” Paul told her a little louder.

“No, it’s not. Why didn’t you tell me that I’ve packed on 60 pounds since we started dating?!” Claire burst feeling disgusted with herself, “No wonder Emma said all those things.. I look disgusting!”

“I’m with you all the time, I didn’t notice it was that much. You are so beautiful I don’t care if you’ve gotten a little heavy.” Paul tried to assure her. He was desperate to ease his girlfriend’s worries.

“60 pounds is not a ‘little’ amount of weight.” Claire told him, as she grabbed her tummy like Emma had earlier and shook it for him, “Look at my tummy! Emma was right, I look prego!”

“You have a cute tummy! Not to mention the cutest belly button.” Paul assured her, with a loving touch to her outie.

“Haha, stop it.” Claire giggled at his touch before using her hands to grasp her big butt cheeks and complain, “But most of the weight isn’t in my tummy. I need to diet right away. No more donuts.. I need to get back into the gym. You deserve the best of me, I’m sorry I’ve been so lazy lately.”

“Don’t be sorry. I love you just the way you are.” Paul sincerely expressed.

“Then you’ll love me even more when I get back in shape.” Claire smiled feeling Paul’s support empower her.

“You don’t have to do that for me.” Paul tried to add not wanting Claire to go on a diet.

“I want to. For you and for me.” Claire explained making up her mind.

“Okay, I’ll be as supportive as I can.” Paul nodded trying to sound supportive but feeling quite dejected.

“Thank you, you’re the best babe.” Claire chirped, as she wrapped her arms around Paul and gave him a very tight hug. With a twinge of worry, he could feel her soft body pressing against his. Halting her hug and darting her hand toward Paul’s groin, Claire double checked what she’d just felt, “Oh my..”

“Sorry.” Paul blushed not knowing how to explain himself.

“Why are you SO hard?” Claire gushed, as his mind raced for an answer.

“You just turn me on so much!” Paul blurted, as he wanted to avoid explaining why watching Claire bickering with her sister had been so arousing to him, “I better go help your sister with her luggage.”

“Not with that in your pants you’re not! Come here. Let me help you.” Claire urged, as she ushered Paul to lay down on his bed with his legs hanging off the side.

“What are you..” Paul began to ask, as Claire yanked down his pajama pants and knelt her soft body onto the floor between his legs.

“My sister ate my breakfast, remember? I’m famished.” Claire seductively reminded him, as she began giving him a little massage and eying up her dessert.

“There is ice cream in the fridge.” Paul softly joked, while what Claire was doing to him felt fucking amazing.

“I’m trying to lose weight now honey, besides I’ve got a hunger for something a little warmer right now.” Claire hornily spoke, as her soft body leaned forward and she wrapped her mouth around the source of Paul’s problem.

Paul let out a moan, as Claire lowered her mouth and began pumping herself slowly from base to tip, her tongue flicked around his tip and she began sucking harder and harder with each satisfying motion. Paul moaned a little louder, as his loving girlfriend got into the familiar groove she’d found last night as well. As his enjoyment continued, his hips involuntarily buckled while he remembered the look of Claire’s face when Emma was poking and prodding her chubby body.

Claire had been so embarrassed. Maybe having Emma move in wouldn’t be so bad if she continued teasing Claire like that. It was probably the hottest thing he’d ever witnessed. Then again, if it weren’t for Emma’s teasing, Claire might not have vowed to go on a diet. What was he going to do with all the junk he had in his fridge if Claire wasn’t going to eat it? Who was he kidding, judging from the way Emma had scarfed down breakfast, she’d eat everything in no time flat. He still couldn’t get his mind off of the way she’d stuffed her face with that omelet, or guzzled that milk straight from the carton, or made eye contact with him as she’d let out that monstrous burp.

“Ahh!” Paul groaned, while his hands involuntarily wrapped around Claire’s head. She sucked even harder in response to his enthusiasm. Helpless from what was happening, he unintentionally pulled her hair, which only motivated her further. As his moans of pleasure broke into a gasp of bliss, Claire felt Paul beginning to twitch in her mouth, followed shortly after by the warm sticky treat she’d been waiting to gulp down her throat. While she was mentally thanking the fact that she didn’t have a gag reflex, Paul was left to justify his profound climax on the thought of Emma slobbishly burping at him. It had been an accident, right? It didn’t mean anything..

Right?

rcw13d likes this.
  14. Jul 22, 2019 #14

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Too Good to Be True

As the morning light began to produce a mild glow in the cloudy sky, the sound of rainfall pitter-pattered atop the dilapidated roof of the downtrodden apartment building. The relaxing sound was a welcome relief to Claire’s ears. Last night, she’d fallen asleep to some awkwardly loud sex noises that pounded into Paul’s bedroom from the noisy couple living below them in apartment 2b.

As she began to stir, the peaceful quiet of Paul’s bedroom soon gave way to the gentle rustling of covers. Claire rolled to the side of the bed as quietly as she could to grab her phone. Tapping the screen and checking the time, Claire couldn’t believe it!

*5:59AM*

It was amazing! Somehow, she’d done it again! She’d woken up a minute before her alarm was set to go off! A week ago, when she’d first done it, the experience had been a welcome surprise. She hated waking up Paul with her alarm. Since he was such a peaceful sleeper, she hated ruining it for him. With a quick swipe of her finger she disabled her alarm and let out a quiet yawn.

Her morning spin class was set to start in an hour. She’d only made three out of five classes last week and she was determined to make all five this time. No excuses. She needed to get out of bed and get ready.

Quietly digging herself out from under the covers, Claire softly rolled out of bed and stumbled sleepily toward Paul’s closet. After her wardrobe difficulties three weeks ago, Claire had convinced Paul to let her store a larger array of clothes at his apartment. In fairness, it hadn’t taken much effort to convince Paul. He was always so supportive. Especially recently with her diet.

Joining weightwatchers had been a big change for her, but also for Paul. He’d had to learn dozens of newer recipes to cook for her and he had to change his normal grocery shopping habits to accommodate Claire’s new dietary needs. She was thankful for his support, but she also felt a bit guilty. Her diet was interfering with how they usually had fun. She’d cut drinking pretty much cold turkey and Paul didn’t like to drink alone. Their weekly restaurant dates had largely stopped, since apparently low point options seemed to be hard to come by in the culinary sector of the birthplace of America.

However, despite all the changes, Claire and Paul still found ways to enjoy their time. They walked around downtown together. They watched their TV shows together. They were never short on finding engaging topics of conversation, and the sex was still wonderful. Everything was going great, except for one thing.

Despite her efforts to stick to weight watchers and attend the gym more regularly, even as she stared at herself in the mirror right now, Claire couldn’t notice a big difference in her body. Sure, the scale told her she’d lost 5 pounds so far, but she’d been kind of hoping for better results. Her clothes didn’t really fit any better. Her tummy still looked big and flabby. Her butt hardly felt any less round and jiggly. What did she have to do to lose some serious poundage?? What was the secret?

Trying to calm herself down, Claire quietly creeped out of Paul’s room and snuck toward the kitchen to grab herself a banana for breakfast. However, before she even passed by the bathroom, she could hear a noise coming from the main room of the apartment. At first, she thought her sister was awake and watching TV, but after blinking away the blurry vision from her eyes, Claire could see that the noise she was hearing stemmed from two sources. The first was repeating music on the TV. It looked like Emma had left her DVD of Titanic on its menu screen all night. The second was her older sister’s annoying snoring. She was loud even when she wasn’t awake.

As Claire’s eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room, what she saw horrified her. For starters, the apartment was a bigger mess than usual! Her sister’s clothes were clearly discarded all over the place. There was a jean jacket on the kitchen chair, a tank top on the oven, shorts on the floor, a sock on the TV stand, and leggings hanging from the back of the sofa! But that wasn’t the half of it!

On the coffee table, there was an opened, and empty, domino’s pizza box with two slivers of stale crust lying next to it on the table’s surface. They weren’t on a plate. They were crummy, greasy and laying right where they shouldn’t be, next to the remote. And of course, there were the multiple empty beer bottles all thrown about in no logical ordering on the poor coffee table. Claire counted six in total, no.. seven. There was one on the carpet too.

Stepping onto the carpet and looking at the culprit, Claire glared at her sister. Emma was passed out asleep on the couch in nothing but a bra, panties and what appeared to be one of Paul’s flannel shirts that he’d been keeping in his box of winter clothes toward the back of his closet. How had Emma gotten her hands on it?

rcw13d likes this.
  15. Jul 22, 2019 #15

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Claire wanted to contemplate the possibilities, but she didn’t have time right now. She had to clean this up before Paul saw it! Her boyfriend and older sister had gotten off on the wrong foot three weeks ago. She knew tensions between them were a little high, while they adjusted to living under the same dilapidated roof.

Paul’s main complaint about Emma was that she took up a lot of space and made it difficult for him to get comfortable working on his art. She hogged the bathroom. Sang loudly in the shower. Didn’t clean her dishes or pick up after herself. When she was in her bedroom, she was blasting music. And when she was in the main room, she was hogging the couch and the TV. The only time she would leave the apartment was to pick up food she’d ordered or to pick up a case of lionshead beer from the store down the street. He kept finding the distinctive puzzle caps freaking everywhere. It appeared Emma couldn’t get enough of them.

While Claire completely understood where Paul was coming from, she couldn’t help but feel bad for her sister. She couldn’t imagine what her sister was feeling since splitting up from her longtime lover. However, judging from Emma’s anti-social behavior these past three weeks, Claire could guess that Emma wasn’t feeling very well. It was obvious she was depressed. Claire had even tried to offer her sister some help, but Emma was way too proud to admit anything was wrong.

Something had to change.

Claire looked upon the dirty dishes her sister had left in the sink and rushed to clean them. Once she’d polished off everything in the sink, her attention turned to Emma’s clothes. She grabbed every last far-flung garment of clothing and folded them neatly on the arm of the sofa. Then she grabbed the pizza box and managed to squeeze it into the trash can along with Emma’s leftover crust. After shutting off the TV, she rounded up the empty beer bottles and tossed them in the recycling bin. With the coffee table finally free of clutter she could wiped it down and clean off any crumbs or bits of crust that remained. Finally satisfied with the look of the apartment, Claire turned her attention to her sister. She looked cold.

Grabbing a blanket from her sister’s even messier room, Claire was about to toss it on her sister when she noticed something. A few things actually. The most obvious thing to Claire was the smudge of pizza sauce that Emma had on her lower lip. Claire was able to skillfully lick her finger and wipe off the smudge from her sister’s skin without waking her up. Emma was a heavy sleeper. She’d even bragged about sleeping through a fire drill in college. Feeling that everything was finally clean, Claire was about to give Emma the blanket, but her eyes couldn’t help but notice the rather auspicious bulge in her sister’s tummy.

Her sister was no stranger to overeating and wasn’t immune to the occasional food baby, but this was something different. Something softer. Something.. a little fuller. Nothing significant, but Claire was sure her sister looked a little thicker around her midsection. Served her right for all times she’d criticized Claire’s weight. If Emma wasn’t careful, she’d start to have a little pot belly going on down there. Now that would be karma!

Snickering to herself at the thought, Claire gently lay the blanket upon her sister and decided to leave Paul a little morning note before she left for the gym. Judging from the time she’d wasted cleaning; she knew she’d be late to her spin class. Maybe she could go to the gym again tonight to make up the lost time?

After Claire took the trash down the stairs to the dumpster and headed off to the gym, the apartment remained quiet for the next few hours. Paul was the next person to awake from his sleep. The rain had stopped, but they day remained a cloudy mess. Paul didn’t want to get out of bed, but he was craving some coffee. Looking to his side he had to admit that it was always a little bit sad to wake up without Claire next to him, but since her semester had started, he’d gotten more and more used to it.

Making his way to the kitchen, Paul could tell Claire had done some cleaning before she left. Clothes were folded, dishes were done. The place looked spotless, well.. except for Emma sleeping on the sofa again. As Paul ignored Emma and looked toward his coffee maker, he noticed a note next to it. He couldn’t help but smile once he spied it was Claire’s beautiful handwriting. After carefully reading it, he threw the note into his back pocket and got started with answering Claire’s request.

rcw13d likes this.
  16. Jul 22, 2019 #16

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

20 minutes later..

Something was in the air. Emma’s stomach gurgled, as she realized her body was wrapped in a blanket. Coming to her senses but still feeling tired, she tried to guess the scent gracing her sense of smell. Her headache made it hard to decipher, but she was certain chocolate was nearby.

“Mhhhh.. What is that smell?” Emma cooed, while her eyes remained stubbornly closed. Her nose bristled with each subsequent curious sniff she took, and her voice continued, “Is that.. Chocolate chip pancakes?!”

“Correct.” Paul’s voice responded rather quickly, while Emma unintentionally flinched. For some reason she’d expected her sister’s voice, not Paul’s. The surprise of hearing him so close caused Emma’s eyes to dart open the instant the noise stopped coming out of his mouth.

Coming to her senses in a quick fashion, Emma saw that Paul had taken a seat on the coffee table in front of her. While she had to admit that her sister’s boyfriend was pleasant to look at, he was much closer to her than she felt comfortable with. Especially after what she’d found in his closet last night when he’d been on a walk with her sister. Not wanting to reveal her significant doubts about his long-term viability as her sister’s boyfriend, she withheld her feelings and resolved to wait for the right moment to ascertain the truth.

“For me?” Emma innocently wondered, as she spied three plates beside Paul on the table. One looked empty with some left-over syrup skid marks and a chocolaty knife and fork. That one was probably Paul’s breakfast. The larger plate was piled high with no less than four large pancakes, it had a see-through Tupperware container over it, probably to preserve their warmth. And then there was a smaller plate, presumably hers, with two large pancakes, a nice glob of butter slathered in the middle, a large bottle of maple syrup to the side and a tall glass of milk to its side.

“Correct again.” Paul smiled, as he lifted up her plate and offered it to her.

“What’s the catch?” Emma skeptically asked, as she poked her arm out from under her blanket and shakily rested the plate against her stomach while she remained prone on the couch. This was most unexpected. Paul normally left her alone unless she was in his way. Had he found out she’d been snooping through his stuff? There wasn’t any way she could find out without giving herself away.

“What? There is no ‘catch.’ I made you breakfast.” Paul replied seemingly perplexed by Emma’s apparent lack of gratitude, “You’re welcome.”

“You trying to fatten me up?” Emma unexpectedly burst, as she raised an eyebrow. Paul looked calm and cool on the outside, but Emma couldn’t see that internally he was taken aback by the suggestion.

“No! But.. I was wondering if we could talk.” Paul revealed his intentions, as he shook off Emma’s comment. It was weird she’d suspect him of something like that out of the blue like this, but he had just made her a rather hardy breakfast. He had to assume it was just Emma being Emma and nothing more sinister.

“I’m listening.” Emma expectedly voiced in an impatient tone, as she wrapped her hands around her plate and sat upward.

“Well..” Paul began, as he tried to keep Claire’s letter in mind. However, his attention turned, as Emma sat upward, to the blanket formerly covering her upper body falling downward to her waist. The fact Emma’s large breasts were contained by nothing but a meager bra was eye-catching, as was the bit of bloating or softness he detected around her stomach area, but what really sent alarm bells going off in the back of his mind was the unbuttoned flannel shirt she had on.. Could it be the same shirt he used to conceal.. No.. Their was no way.. Paul’s voice immediately broke with worry, “Umm.. Where did you get that shirt??”

“I found it, duh!” Emma annoyingly sighed, as she avoided meeting Paul’s eyes and instead grabbed a pancake with her bare hands and rolled it up like a French crepe. She poured some syrup on it before taking a sizable bite. As she chewed, she finally met Paul’s eyes. She was giving him a weird look. Paul needed to know.. He couldn’t be comfortable unless he knew..

“Umm.. where did you find it?” Paul inquired, as he desperately hoped Emma hadn’t been digging through his bedroom closet.

“It was under the couch I think.” Emma lied with a smile. Paul was clearly on high alert now. She needed him to calm down if she wanted to ascertain the true intensions he had for her innocent little sister. As her eyes narrowed on Paul’s, she took another bite from her pancake to fill the silence.

“Okay, whatever, look.” Paul shook his head in relief. He’d been so worried she’d found his stash that he’d happily take her response as a bullet dodged. In relief, he got back on track with Claire’s request, “Claire asked me to make you breakfast and see if you’re okay. This isn’t the first time we’ve found you passed out on the couch drowning in empty beer bottles and pizza boxes. Are you okay?”

“Just haven’t been sleeping well. Last night was probably the worst so far.” Emma admitted, while she continued chewing. Paul had clearly bought her lie. She’d lull him into a false sense of security and then get the truth out of him.

“Nightmares?” Paul wondered in a considerate tone, as he faithful tried his best to follow Claire’s wishes.

“No.” Emma spat, as her mouth tore into the pancake once more. The truth of her poor sleeping habits recently was rather complicated, and she was sure she didn’t want to get into it with Paul right now.

rcw13d likes this.
  17. Jul 22, 2019 #17

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Is something wrong with your bed?” Paul curiously asked wondering if there was something he could do to help. As his concern remained on helping Emma, in the back of his mind he couldn’t help but marvel at the way Emma ate her pancakes. He’d known better than to give her a knife and fork by now. Somehow, he knew she’d eat the pancakes with her hands. As she dipped her rolled up pancake into the syrup again, he wasn’t disappointed by the way she lavishly opened her mouth wide for the coming treat. How she fit the whole amount of the remaining pancake into her mouth, Paul didn’t know. She seemed to really savor the taste of food and filling her mouth to capacity. It was an attractive quality that Paul had to admit Claire didn’t share.

“My bed’s a little big but it’s fine.” Emma reluctantly answered Paul’s question in a dismissive sounding tone. Her mouth was full when she talked, so Paul wasn’t totally sure if his questions were bothering her. He decided to hold off on his follow up questions while he watched her reach for her glass of milk and take three large gulps before clearing her throat with a rather large, “*Bwwarrp!!* I think my room’s a problem. It’s too fucking hot.”

“You.. have an air conditioner.” Paul pointed out doubtfully, as he tried to ignore how oddly attractive he found Emma when she burped like that. He had to remain focused. Emma’s complaint didn’t make total sense to him. As she began rolling up her second pancake in the same fashion as her first, he suspected she was hiding something.

“And my room’s too quiet. I hate quiet. I need something on in the background otherwise I go crazy.” Emma continued with a bite of her second pancake.

“You know turning on your air conditioner would solve both of your problems, right? The revolutionary thing about air conditioners is that they are cold and loud.” Paul countered in a straightforward, if a little condescending, tone.

“Oh, yeah I knew that. I just.. I didn’t think of..” Emma stuttered, as she realized she hadn’t put enough effort into her excuses. Paul wasn’t buying her bullshit. If she wanted to lull him into that false sense of security, she’d have to give him some truth now. Bursting more sincerely, Emma reluctantly admitted, “It’s lonely, okay? I don’t like sleeping alone, I’m not used to it, okay? The beer has been helping me relax and the pizza has been helping me soak up the beer so I don’t get sick. There is a method to my madness.”

“You’re more than welcome to hang out with Claire and..” Paul offered sensing Emma had just given him the true reason for her pouty behavior over the past few weeks. He wanted to console her but before he could finish his thought, she countered.

“Do I look like a third wheel? I don’t think so. I don’t want any pity invites from you two. I don’t need help making friends.” Emma pouted, as she stubbornly began munching on her pancake. She hadn’t wanted the conversation to go this way.

“How are you going to make friends if you never leave the apartment? Have you even been looking for a job?” Paul asked, as Emma seemed annoyed by his persistent questions.

“I don’t need a job yet! I still have money.” Emma argued sounding a little heated, as she whined, “Besides, I don’t want new friends. I want my old friends..”

“Huh?” Paul reflexively uttered, as he didn’t follow Emma’s logic.

“Let me break this to you slowly. My friends were my ex’s friends first. So now that we are over, they can’t really be my friends anymore.” Emma revealed, as Paul got the gist of what she was saying.

“That sucks.” Paul admitted trying to find some common ground with Claire’s obstinate sister.

“Yeah it does.” Emma agreed, as she chewed through another bite of her breakfast. Paul sensed it was probably the right moment to press her a little further and get to the bottom of her troubling coping habits.

“Is.. umm.. Do you think your breakup has something to do with what’s keeping you up at night?” Paul reluctantly inquired, as he braced for an irritated response from Emma, but it didn’t come. Instead she looked rather dismayed.

“For sure.” Emma admitted, as she grabbed her cup of milk and took a few gulps without a burp this time.

“Wanna talk about it? I understand if you don’t want too. But talking about it might make you feel better.” Paul offered still holding out hope that he could do what Claire asked and help Emma feel better.

“I think you’re actually right. Let’s talk.” Emma agreed to Paul’s surprise.

“So..” Paul began not wanting to overstep his bounds, “How long were you two together?”

“Six years..” Emma sighed, as her eyes seemed to gloss over at the same time her voice seemed to weaken, “Haha, six years but I guess I never really knew him.”

“What do you mean?” Paul responded out of real concern. Emma’s voice didn’t just sound a little sad. She sounded a little, vulnerable. Finishing off the last of her second pancake, she proceeded to respond to him with her mouth full again.

“You see he was a liar. Kept secrets. But not major secrets. He was the perfect guy on any given day of the week, but if he didn’t want me knowing about something, he’d hide it from me. It was usually stuff that didn’t really matter, betting money on a sports team, getting skipped over for a promotion at work. I think he wanted to spare himself the embarrassment of telling me. Either way, he got good at hiding, I got good at seeking. When I dug up anything he’d been hiding, I wouldn’t rub it in his face. I didn’t want to make him feel bad.” Emma paused, as she momentarily broke eye contact with Paul, “And then I found out that he cheated on me with another girl. I might have been able to forgive him when it counted, but he would rather lie than take responsibility for his actions. I’m such an idiot for wasting so much time on him.. He was too good to be true.”

rcw13d likes this.
  18. Jul 22, 2019 #18

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Paul didn’t know what to say. It made sense now why Emma was acting out recently. But how could he make her feel better? He wasn’t a therapist or anything. Her honesty left him a little speechless. He did manage to notice that Emma was looking at the remaining pancakes on the coffee table. He was going to offer them to her, but she beat him too it.

“Do you want more?” Emma wondered hoping the answer was no, while she pointed at the remaining four pancakes. She needed more comfort. This conversation was stressing her out and she knew it was only going to get more stressful as it continued. Paul seemed stumped. That false sense of security had been bridged by her frank honesty. Now was the time to begin testing the waters.

“No, have as much as you want.” Paul warmly responded, as he handed Emma the remaining four pancakes and the bottle of maple syrup.

“Thanks. My family likes to joke that I’ve got two stomachs, but really, I’ve just got my dad’s metabolism. Laura and Claire take after mom.” Emma mentioned sounding a little more cheerful, as she continued her process of rolling up a pancake, drowning it in syrup and then forcing large bites into her mouth. After her first bite, she exclaimed in a purposeful tone, “Mhh! No wonder Claire got so fat. Is this what she normally wakes up to?”

“Umm.. Not normally. Maybe for special occasions.” Paul admitted, as Emma’s question had him backpedaling, “I just try and make sure she’s happy.”

“You sure know how to treat a girl.” Emma noted pretending to be impressed, as her voice sounded more calculated than before. She continued, “Claire was right. You’re a real keeper.”

“She said that?” Paul perked up, as Emma’s eyes remade contact with his own while she ate.

“No, but it’s written all over her face. I think she’d do anything for you. Haha, she totally wants to have your babies.” Emma chuckled clearly trying to get a rise out of Paul.

“You.. think so?” Paul hesitated. Try as he might, he couldn’t help but flinch at her suggestive statement. She’d turned the conversation on him. He realized it now. They’d been getting somewhere, somewhere that made her uncomfortable and now she was changing the subject. Paul couldn’t believe he’d let Emma off the hook so easily. He made a mental note to try and get back to the topic of her ex.

“Probably. You’re all she talks about.” Emma slyly mentioned, as she munched on more breakfast while she judgingly exclaimed, “I honestly thought she might be pregnant when I moved in. She’s always had those wide birthing hips, but she’s grown so big in the gut and butt. Although, I bet if she was really pregnant her tits would fill out more like mine.”

Paul couldn’t help but let his eyes follow Emma’s hands as they temptingly moved to her breasts and gave their full glory a sultry squeeze.

“My eyes are up here Paul.” Emma mentioned authoritatively, as Paul brought himself back to attention and resumed eye contact.

“I’m sorry I was just..” Paul stammered trying to excuse himself.

“Do you see you two tying the knot sometime in the future?” Emma talked over him, as she seemed almost on a mission with her line of odd questioning, but Paul couldn’t figure her game out.

“I hope so. She’s the love of my life.” Paul honestly said. Judging by Emma’s face, it wasn’t the answer she was expecting.

“You really are a sweetheart.” Emma praised him, as her tone didn’t align with the concerned look on her face. Paul was trying to figure her out when she slyly jabbed, “Not bad for a.. rebound guy!”

“I am not a rebound guy!” Paul bitterly objected, as his eyes looked at Emma with suspicion, “Claire, told you about that?”

“Sure did. I didn’t know she met you the same day Tom dumped her. Pretty sweet how you didn’t card her at the bar.” Emma mentioned in an accusatory fashion.

“She was crying. She seemed like she needed a drink.” Paul responded defensively.

“I bet, getting her drunk sure made it easy to take her home with you.” Emma teased, as Paul wasn’t enjoying whatever game she was trying to play on him.

“We didn’t have sex that night. She was throwing up, it was my fault, I gave her too much. I was just trying to take care of her and do the right thing.” Paul promised, as he felt he needed to call out Emma for this unprovoked attack on his character, “What’s with you? If you’re trying to say something, just say it.”

“Is it true you drew her a picture to cheer her up?” Emma asked deciding it was time to light the fuse and watch the bomb go off up close.

“Yeah, she framed it. It’s in her dorm.” Paul responded still unsure of what Emma was getting at.

“Do you draw a lot of pictures of my sister?” Emma asked knowingly, as Paul froze.

“No.. Not really..” Paul mumbled, as his eyes suddenly matched that of a deer caught in the headlights. A troubling shock of fear caused the hair on the back of his neck to perk up. Trying to smooth over his inner discomfort, Paul continued, “just that one pretty much..”

“Huh, interesting.” Emma condescendingly hummed, as she locked onto his guilty eyes and tilted her head to the side with her next purposeful question, “Are you.. SURE about that?”

“Yes. I’m sure.” Paul answered more forcefully this time. He didn’t know what Emma was doing, but she couldn’t know about his personal stash of art he kept in the back of his closet in the box with his winter.. clothes..

“Is it the only picture you’ve drawn of her? Or is it the only picture you’ve drawn of her.. that she’s seen??” Emma questioned more intently, as Paul sensed the horrifying truth. Emma was onto him. She knew.

rcw13d likes this.
  19. Jul 22, 2019 #19

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“You didn’t find that flannel under the couch did you.” Paul bit his tongue, as his heart pounded with an anxious palpitation.

“No. It was buried deep in your closet. Same place I found these!” Emma burst, as her hand dug between the couch cushion and the arm of the couch she was leaning against. In a swift moment she pulled out a folder of extremely personal art that Paul knew all too well. With an angry expression on her face, Emma demanded impatiently, “Wanna explain yourself?”

“Oh those! Haha, I was just practicing drawing different body shapes.” Paul lied trying to dismiss Emma’s accusatory tone.

“Really? It sure seems like you spend a lot of time drawing my sister as one certain body shape in particular, FAT!” Emma roared, as she opened the folder, and tossed a drawing of her sister at him. He remembered drawing this one toward the beginning of the summer. He’d wanted to see what Claire would look like even bigger, so he aimed to draw her at 220lbs. He’d drawn her in minuscule lingerie that completely failed to contain the softness of her enlarged figure. As his eyes guiltily returned to Emma’s, she hissed, “Don’t lie to me. Are you some kind of perverted chubby chaser?”

“Umm.. no I wouldn’t say that at all..” Paul responded completely insulted by Emma’s accusation. He knew his attractions were not conventional, but he hadn’t done anything wrong!

“Then why’d you fatten up my sister?” Emma accused, as Paul felt flutters in his heart once again.

“Woah! What? I didn’t!” Paul tried to deny, as he wished this was somehow just a bad dream.

“The jig is up Paul! Stop playing dumb!” Emma roared, as she leaned forward on the couch and poked his chest with her finger in an accusatory manner.

“What is your problem with me? This is nonsense!” Paul tried to defend himself and deflect Emma’s hurtful words. He was overwhelmed with fear. His biggest secret had been blown. He never thought someone would find out like this!

“My problem with you? You made my sister fat and I don’t know why! Either you’re fattening her up so other guys at her rich school won’t steal her, or you’re some manipulative liar with a predatory sexual appetite!” Emma accused showing no sympathy, “Either way, I couldn’t sleep last night cause I knew it would break my sister’s heart to know she’s dating a lying freak!”

“I’m not a liar and I’m not a freak!” Paul drowned out Emma’s voice with the infuriated volume of his own. He wasn’t going to take this lying down, not anymore! Despite his clear irritation, Emma didn’t seem willing to back down from her attack.

“Did you tell Claire what was in those ‘protein’ shakes you give her? I found your recipe. Shall we read it.” Emma meanly spoked, as she pulled the piece of paper out of Paul’s folder, brought it up toward her face and read it loudly, “1 cup of heavy cream, ½ cup plain full fat Greek yogurt, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 frozen banana, 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon, ice as needed. I’ll admit it sounds delicious, but also fucking fattening! How much do you make her drink these!”

“I haven’t forced her do drink anything she hasn’t wanted! She hasn’t even had one of my shakes since she started her diet! I made one for her a few months ago and she liked it so much she asked me to make it for her again. And again. And eventually it kind of became a morning thing. Ask Claire. She’ll tell you it’s the truth. Besides..” Paul honestly proclaimed, as he tried to clarify things for Emma, but she wasn’t buying it.

“Stop trying to worm your way out of this! Don’t pretend like you’re not guilty! I caught you red handed! You can’t tell me these drawings of Claire are just an exercise! It looks like porn! Fat porn! Not art! And you can’t tell me Claire getting so fat was just coincidental! Don’t lie to me!” Emma growled, as she desperately didn’t want her sister to make the same mistake she’d made with her ex.

“I’m telling the truth!” Paul pleaded.

“Bullshit! Lie to me one more time and I’ll tell my sister everything!” Emma threatened, as Paul couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t believe he was hearing this, but Emma wasn’t stopping, “I’ll call her right now and show her all this if you don’t start giving me the fucking truth right now!”

“No!! No! Please, you don’t understand!” Paul relented, as he knew he couldn’t turn back time and prevent Emma from finding his stash. He wasn’t ready to tell Claire about his secret attraction. He couldn’t bear the thought of losing her because of his weird libido. He had to get Emma to understand the truth. He needed her to be on his side with this. Even if it wasn’t easy to admit, he had to make her understand the truth, “Okay, Claire doesn’t know about my preferences.. And I’m so scared to tell her, because I don’t know how she’ll take it. I’ve never told anybody this.. I do have a fetish.. but it’s not as bad as you are making it out to be.”

“I was actually hoping you were trying to put more meat on her bones so other guys wouldn’t want her! You’re telling me that you’re using my sister as a guanine pig for your.. sick fetish?! That’s 100 times worse!” Emma gawked, as her face mirrored the disgust in her voice.

“If Claire was just a guanine pig, why would I be helping her diet?? If I’m some freak with a predatory sexual appetite why am I supporting, her when it’s not what I’d prefer?” Paul swiftly countered, as Emma’s self-righteous outrage seemed to wane.

“I.. haven’t figured that part out yet.” Emma admitted. On the surface, she knew Paul was a great guy. He was attractive, attentive to her sister’s needs, intelligent despite never attending college and very kind. She’d sensed he was too good to be true, just like her ex, it’s why she’d gone snooping through his stuff. But Paul made a good point.

rcw13d likes this.
  20. Jul 22, 2019 #20

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

She couldn’t exactly prove he’d done anything against her sister’s wishes. She’d always suspected her sister might let herself go once she got comfortable in a relationship. She just seemed the type. Maybe Paul wasn’t completely full of shit. He had, after all, let her move in with him on extremely short notice. Maybe he’d earned enough time for her to hear him out. She was skeptical, but her burning anger had simmered down just a little bit.

“I love Claire, and I love that she’d put on some weight, but I will always want what’s best for her and support her in every way I can even if it doesn’t bring me the same joy it brings her.” Paul said in a heartfelt tone, “Love is sacrifice. I’d give anything to make her happy. Don’t pretend that you know me just because you found my outlet for all this shit I have inside my brain! You don’t know what it’s like and you don’t know what you are talking about when you accuse me of all this shit!”

“Then educate me.” Emma demanded, as she crossed her arms under her busty boobs and waited impatiently.

“What?” Paul echoed not sure he’d heard right.

“Make me understand. And then I’ll decide if my sister needs to know about all this.” Emma declared. She figured hearing him out was the least she could do after violating his privacy so brazenly.

“Umm.. Okay.” Paul nodded, as his mind raced with how to broach this issue.

“What are you waiting for?” Emma hummed sensing the discomfort in Paul’s eyes.

“I’m not sure how to start.” Paul admitted, “I’ve never talked about my preferences to anybody.”

“Why not?” Emma wondered with suspicion.

“You know how some guys find themselves drawn to blondes, and some girls prefer taller guy’s or guy’s with muscles?” Paul begin, as he looked uncomfortable.

“Yeah.” Emma nodded.

“People can talk about those preferences openly and nobody will think of them differently for it. But, for some reason being attracted to girls who’ve gained a few pounds isn’t normal. If people knew the truth about what I like they’d think something is wrong with me.” Paul explained, as he punctuated his point by saying, “Look how you reacted.”

“True. But it is pretty wrong. I mean, liking fat isn’t normal. It’s unhealthy. And wanting someone to be fatter just to satisfy your weird lust is just..” Emma started defending her previous outbursts, as Paul cut her off for a change.

“What is normal then?” Paul seriously asked, as he added, “There are people out there who literally get off to getting spanked! Or getting tied up! Isn’t that weird? Isn’t that a little wrong?”

“Being into kinky stuff isn’t the same as getting off to someone’s fat!” Emma argued, as she thought about it for a second before continuing, “At least, getting spanked or getting tied up makes sense. It can be kinky to work in a little role play or submission into sex.”

“Being attracted to someone getting fatter makes sense to me. It can be kinky too.” Paul countered, as Emma’s eyes widened with disbelief.

“But fat isn’t sexual!” Emma responded in a confused tone. Paul had to count his blessings, at least she wasn’t sounding hateful anymore.

“Well it is for me!” Paul proclaimed, as he thought about how best to put it. Gathering his courage, he continued, “I’m not going to say fat sexuality can’t be riddled with power imbalances and predatory behavior. I think for some people fat, desire, shame and sex are a rat’s nest, that are hopelessly tangled together. But I don’t think that being attracted to fat is necessarily something deviant or dangerous.”

“Are you kidding me? Fat is unhealthy, it’s ugly, it’s..” Emma began stammering in disbelief. She couldn’t belief Paul was so serious about this.

“Beautiful!” Paul butted in and finished Emma’s thought in a way she wasn’t expecting, “It’s not ugly or dirty. Just because someone is fat doesn’t mean they are that unhealthy. A person’s health is not solely determined by their size. Thin smokers develop much worse health problems than a typical fat person. For crying out loud, there are fat people who run marathons! Could you run a marathon??”

“Probably not. Is that true?” Emma wondered in disbelief.

“I’m not bullshitting you.” Paul urged, as Emma seemed very confused.

“Would you think Claire is attractive if she wasn’t fat?” Emma asked for more academic purposes rather than anything accusatory.

“Claire is not that fat, but to me her beauty extends beyond just her body. I won’t lie, I’m more attracted to her now, physically, because she’s gained weight. But even when she was skinny, I thought she was the most beautiful person I’d ever seen. She is the sweetest, most caring girl I’ve ever met. Who she is as a person is what is truly beautiful to me. I find her fat beautiful too, but even if she loses that fat, I’ll never stop appreciating her beauty.”

“If you like fat so much why don’t you leave Claire out of it and just get fat yourself?” Emma posited in a way that betrayed her naivety toward the world of fat fetishes.

“I prefer to see others gain weight. The thought of getting fat myself doesn’t interest me.” Paul explained in a teacher-like manner, “It’s a preference basically. It’s why I’d probably be classified as a ‘feeder’ rather than a ‘feedee,’ or a ‘gainer,’ or a ‘chubby chaser’ or ‘FA’ or something like that.”

“FA?” Emma repeated with a perplexed look on her face. Now she didn’t seem to be negatively judging him, she appeared lost, but actually trying to understand.

rcw13d likes this.