• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pavlov...What smells ring your bells?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
In the illicit eating thread I confessed to a crime...see below:

In the builiding where I work there are a many offices and a former collegue who still works within the building always has fresh coffee and croissants every day for breakfast. One day I popped up to see him and he was not there, the fresh coffee was bubbling away and the large plate of croissants were on the table. My former colleagues jacket was over his chair and his computer was on, his other colleagues jacket was over her chair. I waited a few minutes to see if they would return but then the smell of the warm croissants and coffee was driving me insane and in a moment of madness I grabbed a croissant and scurried back to my desk with my loot. I then thought MMM' some strawberry jam would be nice with this. I then went to the kitchen area, the chef was in the storage cupboard and the radio was on so she didn't hear me. I grabbed two sachets of jam and quickly took the lift back to my office to enjoy my stolen breakfast.:eat2:

It never tasted soo good, hee hee hee.

The sad thing is my colleague would have given me a croissant and in fact would have offered me one if I'd waited on him coming back AND the chef would have given me the jam if I'd asked her for it. There was NO NEED FOR ME TO STEAL!!! WHY WHY WHY DID I DO THIS?

Get the point of the thread?Some smells are just so delectable. I love the smell of hot croissants, fresh coffee (even thought I don't drink the stuff) Armani aftershave, I know I am a woman but I wear Armani Mania for men and Mer wears Armani Attitude for men and both smell gorgeous (although she is actually the manic one and I'm the one with the attitude). So many smells just affect our moods,appetites, libido etc in positive and negative ways, what are some of yours??

Latest posts

Back