• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Personal Statement Dread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gobettiepurple

I'm your huckleberry
Hello All -

I am trying to write a personal statement [well several, actually] and I find that when I have to write about myself in such detail, including my career and life goals, I feel stuck. I am applying to grad school, and they require several statements, broadly about career achievements and career goals.

Now, I have written professionally and academically for some time, but personal statements seem to be the hardest to produce. I also think I am too used to writing facebook posts and twitter updates, that I am not sure how to begun to discuss my career goals in a succinct, and relevant way in at least 350 words.

Any advice would be helpful, as of course I do not have a lot of time, from being a procastinator :)

Thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Back