• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Phony soldier alert!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canonista

Rep Dealer
It seems this guy is using fake military credentials to get free drinks and pick up women. Active and retired military people take a VERY dim view of fakes like him, and I'm sure the women he's "picking up" would really resent being scammed like this. This is actually such a big deal that there are groups whose sole mission is to nail people like him. Groups like Veriseal.

One thing to worry about is that people who pose as soldiers tend to be big piles of crap in other aspects of their lives, too. They're to be avoided.

Check out the attached photo of an Airborne/Special Forces/Ranger qualified Combat Veteran imposter. God help him when he runs into the real deal and is challenged about his so-called credentials. I received this from my counterparts at USSOCOM in Tampa. "LTC Martin Allen" is going around to various establishments (American Legion, VFW and civilian bars) saying he's Special Forces and getting free drinks and food. He's been seen in Melbourne, FL and locations up and down I-95. The attached photos were taken in Michigan. If you zoom in on the table-top advertisement next to the Budweiser bottle (about waist high and to the right in the photo) It reads..."Michigan Lottery Pull Tabs".

If this guy indeed earned the CIB w/two stars, he'd be long in the tooth and no longer Active Duty. You will see heroes wearing a CIB with one-star; service in El Salvador, Grenada, Panama, Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and/or Iraq, Afghanistan. This poser has been seen with O-5 rank on his uniform while sporting O-4 rank on his Beret and a Special Forces tab on his right shoulder. For the uninitiated, the right shoulder denotes combat service in a particular unit. A SOF patch with Airborne tab is authorized for wear on the right shoulder, NOT the SF Tab. Wearing three rows of Qual badges on the ACU is out of Reg (Combat Infantryman Badge, Combat Medic Badge, Master Military Freefall Badge, Air Assault and Master Parachutist Badge). Also, the brown T-shirt is a NOGO with ACUs.

Pass this on and hopefully we'll get this Poser off the street.

82vz0ck.jpg

Latest posts

Back