• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Photoshoot In Vegas - Models Wanted

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yozee

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is great :)

I am currently in NYC and will be here until the 13th and then i will be attending the Vegas Bash.

As always I am looking for models to pose for my art project.

Please contact me if interested! And hit me with any questions I'd love to hear from you all!

Peace,

Yossi.

CandyHeather_BASSA_RIT-1.jpg

ARTIST STATEMENT

The hunt for “the next big thing” imposed by the star-system and the fashion industry, urges the desire of physical perfection to an obsessive level and seduces us modifying our persona according to their standards.
As an alternative, I show something that already exists, but is considered inappropriate to the mainstream taste and is often hidden.

In my project I portray what larger women represent. I focus on their fullness and femininity, as a form of protest and response against discrimination set by the media.
What larger women embody to me is another form of beauty. I believe we all have ‘freedom of taste’ and we should not be ashamed of expressing what we really like. Limiting this freedom is like living in a dictatorship of esthetics.

I am convinced there are other ways to perceive beauty, it is not measurable and has not got a standard size.
I photograph my models nude and often impassive, to create a comfortable, proud and constructive representation of themselves in front of the viewer.

Latest posts

Back