• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pipe Dreams

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
Everyone has at least one I have I think too many:Dlol but for this thread I have narrowed them down to two
  • The G.W.A(Global Wrestling Association) Yeah I know how dum this dream sounds but you have to take in a count I have had this dream since I was ten years old and since I'm 20 now thats a pretty long time to have a dream IMO I sometimes look back on it and go ''hey this could work'' then of course I snap out of it:eek::doh: and go back to what I should be doing:eat1:(all in all I did give up on this dream)
  • Travel the world with the love of my life meet new people see new things have a real adventure you know:D
Ok guys I've told you mine now how about yours?...later

Latest posts

Back