• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Pittsburgh/Male/47

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
BHM seeks BBW in an age range say 5/6 yrs older or younger that me. Please be in the immediate area. Companionship is the key hope (when it's safe again); good conversation on lots of topics we have as common interests, proper dates and the like. We'll stay in touch frequently. I think preparing gourmet meals together on a weekend evening at home with goods from a farmers market we wandered around during the day is a great thing to make a custom of. Can even invite others here and there. I value patience and empathy, and a sense of humor. You will always be treated respectfully and we'll share pleasant experiences offered in our fair town.

Latest posts

Back