• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pizza with Katie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Jack

BBW, Gluttony, Rapid WG, flatulence

Pizza With Katie
by Uncle Jack

“BUUURRRRPPP!”

The sound comes from Katie as we enter her university dorm room. She has just demolished a large pepperoni and onion pizza and a litre of coke. She is so full that her belly is causing her shirt to ride up to expose her belly button. Watch how she smiles. See how content she is. She is full. For now.

Everyone has noticed Katie gaining a lot of weight lately. At first all the weight was going to her boobs and butt, causing the already curvaceous Katie to get an exaggerated hourglass. But then the slight rounding of the face had become more than slight. Her belly had started to get bigger and her clothes were becoming obscenely small.

Half an hour after finishing the pizza, Katie was brushing her voluminous black hair in the mirror. She was clad in a too-small t-shirt and pair of Capri pants that were left unbuttoned due to necessity.

Katie seemingly is completely unaware that she has been rapidly gaining weight since coming to university. She figures that she wasn’t doing a very good job washing her clothes. It was something her mom had done when she lived at home and she assumed that she was shrinking her clothes little by little. In reality, the once 120-lber has gained roughly fifty pounds after being at school for a little over three months. With her height of 5’3”, this weight gain was very noticeable to everyone except Katie.

She is preparing for the arrival of Joseph. They are partners on a presentation for her sociology class. As she works on her hair she is also contemplating having a bag of chips from her stash in the closet.

Katie’s roommate, Laura, walks into the room. She saw her roommate looking particularly chunky with tiny clothes and a belly full of digesting pizza.

“Hey Katie.”

“Hey Laura. What’s up?”

“Not too much. Did you just eat?”

“Just a little bit.”

“So you didn’t go to supper?”

“Yeah, I did. I just wanted a snack besides.”

The snack had been the pizza. The supper at the dorm’s cafeteria had been sloppy joes and chocolate chip cookies. She had four of each plus a half a plate of French fries that she had devoured with a few fistfuls. But it had been over half an hour since the pizza.

“Do you want the rest of my sandwich?” asked Laura. She had been out to a coffee shop reading Nietzsche and ordered a BLT that she had only eaten half of. She was aware of Katie's bottomless appetite.

“Yeah, sure.”

“It’s in my bag.”

“Can you bring it here? I’m kind of busy.” Katie was still brushing her hair.

“Yeah okay,” said Laura.

She dug around for the other half of the sandwich and took it over to Katie. She grabbed the sandwich from Laura and took a big bite.

“Fank oo,” she said with her mouth full. She then farted quite strongly and it resonated against the chair. She gulped down her bite. “Oops. Excuse me.”

Laura was aware how stinky the room could get after Katie let one rip like that, and she had volleyball that night anyway, so she used the opportunity to get out of the room quickly.

“Got to go. Have practice,” Laura said as she hurried out the door. The smell was just starting to rise. Katie’s mouth was too full to reply so she just waved at Laura as she left.

When she finished the sandwich, Katie was struggling to breathe. That half of a BLT was figurastively the straw that broke the back of the fat camel, as her belly now felt and looked stuffed to the max. She leaned back in her chair and let her belly hang out. It pushed the zipper down a notch at a time until her pants were completely undone. She let loose a series of little belches and smiled.

"That was a good sandwich," she thought, "but I don’t think I can move after that."

At that moment that there was a knock at the door.

"I wonder who that is?," thought Katie. "Joseph said he wouldn’t be here until nine and it was only eight-thirty."

She forced herself up to answer the door. She let out one last belch and opened it up to see Joseph standing there with his bookbag on his shoulders, a poutine in his hands and a quickly masked look of incredulity.

The sight that greeted him upon door’s opening was this: a pretty plump girl with black hair and blue eyes. She had a white Radiohead t-shirt on that was so tight that he could make out every stitch of her lily-white bra. Down lower were a pair of undone Capri pants that were hugging her hips so tight that he thought they’d fly off her with a single dance of the Macarena. But it was in-between the t-shirt and the pants that really grabbed his attention.

Her belly was jutting out so far that it was almost touching him at crotch level. It was moving in and out with her labored breathing and it jiggled every interval of her breathing so that, if it wasn’t for the fact that every single breath from the bloated girl was painfully audible, he could have measured every exhalation and inhalation based on the forward movement of her stomach.

"Holy crap, she has really plumped up," thought Joseph. It was obvious to anyone that had classes with Katie, or that just saw her around campus (or, more likely, the cafeteria) that she had been packing on a few (and a few more on top of that), but it had never been so plainly clear to Joseph as right now. In her current state and current outfit, Katie looked like a whale of a girl.

All Katie really noticed was the poutine. She had to admit that Joseph was kind of cute. But she hadn’t had poutine since she left home. It looked really good.

“Hi Joe. You’re early.”

“Yeah, well, I…….. I was done rehearsal early.”

“Oh, cool. Come on in.”

Joseph stepped in and first noticed the empty chocolate bar wrappers and chip bags (both potato and nacho) that covered the floor on Katie’s side of the room. Then he noticed the track pants and sports bras covering her roommate’s bed. Then he noticed the tear in the seat of her pants, right at the bottom of her ass crack, giving a glimpse of her panties with the pictures of guitars on them. The pants were pulled ridiculously tight around her shimmying rump.

“Right over here,” said Katie, with a pause as she stifled some gas, “is what I have done on the presentation so far.”

She led him over to her desk. It was adorned with photos of family and friends, a collage of various pop culture figures into what some pretentious hipster kids might consider “art”, the beginnings of the sociology project, and a couple of pizza crusts from her earlier “snack”.

“What do you have so far?” asked Katie, looking Joseph in the eye.

“Um, just some stuff on the Mesopotamian relation with nature.”

“Oh, good. Have a seat.”

Katie sat down in her chair and unconsciously let her stomach hang out. It was beginning to rest on her lap and Joseph guessed that if she got any fatter, her stomach’s weight would be held up solely by her legs when she sat down. Joseph judged that she would be getting fatter.

“Do you want something to drink?” asked Katie, now eyeing the poutine, “I have some Coke in the fridge. Or maybe you want a beer?”

“Well,” said Joseph, “I don’t want to be rude and drink up your beer.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I have plenty of beer”

She opened up the nearby fridge and pulled out a can of Keith’s for Joseph and one for herself. She immediately pulled the tab on hers and took a big swig.

“Hmm, that’s good. (Burp. Buurrp.) Excuse me.”

“That’s okay.”

Joseph noticed her t-shirt looked really uncomfortable. It must have constricted her breathing and her whole belly was falling out of it. He found it really distracting and was hoping that she would put on a sweater or something. He tried to bring up the point discreetly.

“That’s some shirt you got there,” said Joseph.

She thrust out her chest and looked down at her shirt, making a huge double chin.

“Oh, you think so? You like Radiohead?”

“Uh…… yeah.”

“They’re my favorite. I just love Thom Yorke’s voice!” She began to sing a little bit of ‘Pyramid Song’. She had a very nice voice. Joseph told her as much.

“Oh, thank you. I’ve always loved to sing, ever since I was a little girl. My mom has home movies of me forcing the dog to sit in the living room and watch me sing into a spoon. Do you like to sing?”

“I’m not that good a singer but I do play the piano.”

“Oh wow, that’s so cool!” She finally brought up what had been weighing on her mind since Joseph had walked in the door. “Hey, can I have some of that?”

“What? My poutine?

“Yeah. I love poutine and I haven’t had any in a really long time.”

“Uh, yeah, sure.”

Joseph leant the tub in her direction and she yanked it right out of his hand.

“Do you need the fork?” he asked, meaning the plastic fork he held in one hand.

“No thanks, I’ve got my own.”

She opened up a drawer in her desk and pulled out a silverware fork.

The two of them talked about music for the next ten minutes. It turned out that Joseph and Katie shared many musical things in common. They were both big fans of Radiohead and Pixies. They both thought that Led Zeppelin was vastly overrated and they believed that it was James Brown that invented rock n roll, not Elvis Presley. Ending on this note, Katie realized that she had reached the bottom of the poutine barrel.

“Oh jeez. I’m so sorry. I ate all of your poutine. I’m sorry.”

“Really? All of it?”

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“Uh….. don’t worry about it,” said Joseph. That had actually been his supper and he was still really hungry. Looking at Katie and the debris in her room, he truly doubted she needed it. On the other hand, on getting to know her, he was actually finding her to be really cool.

“Oh thanks. I just really like poutine. It’s one of my favorites. All of that cheese and gravy……. So, soooo good!”

The aforementioned gravy actually hadn’t all made it into her mouth. There was a gravy stain on the “D” on her shirt right next to the pizza stain on the “O”. Joseph kindly pointed this out to her.

“Oh man! This is why I have nothing to wear. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a little bit of a slob,” she said with sarcastic understatement.

“Really?” Joseph said with the same.

“Yeah, but I think I can wipe this off.”

She heaved her ass off of the chair and rummaged around underneath for some paper towel, with her ass basically sticking right in Joseph’s face. She let rip a quick, loud fart in his face. Joseph could actually feel the impact of the wind on his face. Katie blushed a deep red and, mulling it over in a split second, decided it hadn’t been that loud or noticeable and she would just pretend she hadn’t just farted in this cute boy’s face right after eating all of his poutine.

In actuality, it had been quite loud and quite noticeable and Joseph felt it would be best if maybe he didn’t point this out. She got the roll of paper towel and turned back around, still with a bit of red in her face.

“Heh… found what I was l-looking for,” she said while trying to keep the embarrassment out of her voice.

“That’s good,” said Joseph, breathing through his mouth.

She ripped off a piece of the towel and, doing the look down that gave her the double chin, wiped off the gravy. She ended up smearing it over more of her shirt. She sighed.

“Oh well, win some, lose some.”

She plunked back down in her chair with an ‘Ooof!’. She picked up her can of beer and took another big swig.

“Do you ever get stains on your clothes?” asked Katie.

“Oh sure, who doesn’t,” replied Joseph.

“Yeah well, probably not as much as I do. Especially since coming to university. I am such a clumsy eater.”

Well, you clearly get enough food into your mouth, thought Joseph. Out loud he said, “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. I remember once in the cafeteria I was eating some haggis”-

“Oh, what’s that like?”

“It’s not very good. I could only stomach two servings of it. I couldn’t finish the third. Anyway, I’m eating the haggis and all of a sudden, I drop some down my shirt.”

“Down your shirt?”

“Yeah, it was a really low-cut top that makes me look really booby.”

“Okay.” Joseph couldn’t help but note that this chubby student would look booby in an Eskimo parka.

“So there I am, and I’m trying to root around inside my shirt to get the haggis out. As if that isn’t enough, with my hand in there, the shirt just splits in half and I’m sitting in the cafeteria in a torn shirt and a bra. I’ll tell you, I grabbed my ice cream cone quick and rushed the hell out of there!”

“Wow, so haggis is bad for you.”

Katie giggled an infectious laugh that was immediately cute, and downed the last of her beer. She belched with such force that her body jiggled.

“Ha, better out than in. Do you want another one?”

“Sure.” Joseph hadn’t yet finished his but he could tell Katie wanted another and he figured she wouldn’t want to drink alone.

She opened up the fridge and fetched two more beers. She tossed him his, opened up hers, tossed back a swig and burped.

“Do you want to see the shirt?” Joseph noted that she didn’t even excuse herself. I guess that’s cool, he thought.

“The one you ripped?”

“The one and only.”

“Why not?”

She struggled to get up but couldn’t hoist herself up.

“Wanna help me up?” asked Katie.

“No problem.”

Joseph stood up and offered Katie a hand. She grabbed it with the hand that wasn’t holding the beer. Joseph didn’t have an easy time of it, as she had a low center of gravity and that center was stuffed with food. But he pulled her up, her arching her back to get up, making her belly look pregnant.

Once she was up, she sauntered over to the closet. Joseph once again noticed the rip in her pants and had to admit that her ass had a pretty nice sway to it. In fact, he even liked the jiggling. Well, at least until she jumped over a box on the floor and upon landing her whole body, and especially her butt, jiggled like Jell-O on a paint mixer.

She opened up the closet, bent over and rummaged around. Joseph just stood back admiring her butt. You know, he thought, it’s actually pretty sexy. For a fat girl.

Eventually she stood up sipping her beer and brandished a low-cut club-style shirt. She had glitter-glued the words “Clubbing Is Stupid” on the stomach of the shirt. Joseph had to admit to himself that Katie definitely had style and humor.

“Well, what do you (hiccup) think?”

“It’s funny.”

“Thanks. I used to get all these slutty, ‘let’s-get-drunk!’ girl clothes from my grandmother. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that they made me puke so I just made them my own. Seriously though, my grandmother!”

“At least your grandmother is trying. My grandmother sends me sweaters on my birthday that make me break out in hives so bad that I basically had to live in calamine lotion for a week afterwards.”

Katie giggled that giggle again.

“You think that’s funny, my mom makes me wear each new sweater I get, knowing what will happen.”

“So you have like (hic hic) an annual calamine bath?”

“Pretty much.”

Katie giggled and downed some more beer. She burped and put on the shirt over top what she had on. It hung off her but her belly and boobs still stuck out past the shirt from the side.

“Sexy, huh? Imagine me in this shirt, wide open, in my bra.”

Joseph was.

“Man, I have really got to learn how to do laundry. Since I’ve been here I have shrunken more than my fair share of clothing. I kind of just came here and started throwing clothes in the washing machine, knowing nothing about how much soap or….. whatever to put in.”

She walked over to Joseph, once again clumsily jumping over the box (giving Joseph a front view of her jiggling body) and stopped right in front of him.

“Could you show me how to do laundry some day Joe?”

“Sure thing Katie.”

“Just call me Kate, Joe.”

It was clear to Joe that Kate was getting kind of drunk. In fact, Joe realized that, wanting to catch up to Katie, he had finished his second beer. He wondered if maybe he was also getting drunk and decided that he was.

“Kate it is then.”

Kate chugged the rest of her beer and, looking up at Joe, burped right in his face. It was a long one that lasted 5 seconds. To Joe it seemed like 5 minutes.

“Good one,” said Joe.

“Thanks. Want some more?”

“Please.”

She walked (she’s almost waddling, thought Joe) over to the fridge and grabbed two for the both of them.

“To save me from opening the fridge again,” she said as she handed him his beers, “because I figure, at the rate we’re going, we’ll be drinking ‘em.”

“You’re probably right.”

She popped back down in the chair, slammed her beer and burped, this one sounding low and really coming from the gut.

“Whoa, that felt good,” said Kate, then added sheepishly, “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a bit of a gassy girl tonught.”

“That’s okay. Everyone burps.” As example, he downed some beer and let out a modest belch.

“Cool!” shrieked Kate, “I learned how to really burp from my Uncle. We would have burping contests when I was six. By the time I was eight I was beating him every time.”

“You know, I’m a pretty good burper myself.”

Neither of them knew why they were so comfortable talking about this. They each separately surmised that it was the alcohol.

“Ha,” said Kate, “I don’t mean to be condescending but there is no way you could beat me! I don’t mean to brag. It’s just a skill of mine.”

Joe couldn’t just let her attack his manly nature like that. He took a sip of his
beer and then let out a burp that was fairly loud.

“Huh?”

“Not bad, but try this one on for size,” said Kate.

Kate slugged back some Keith’s and then she burped. Except burp is an understatement. This was like an atomic blast of gas that lasted for a seeming eternity and was louder than a Judas Priest concert. When the experience was finally over, Kate smiled, placed her hands on her hips and stuck out her tongue. (All over the floor of her dorm, the other girls were thinking the same thing: There goes Katie again.)

“Wow,” breathed Joe, “Just………. Wow.”

“I know,” said Kate matter-of-factly, “If they made Hollywood stars out of belchers, I would be Marilyn Munroe.”

“Without a doubt!”

“You know, I actually went out as Marilyn Munroe this year for Halloween.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I was at home for Halloween. None of my friends were there so I chaperoned my little brother and his friends.”

“So you didn’t go to a party or anything?”

“Who needs parties when you have trick-or-treating?”

“You tricked and treated?”

“But of course! I love Halloween! Always have! When my brother had to go home, you know, he’s only five, I stayed out for another hour.”

“Good job.”

“To hell with having friends around or not! I wasn’t going to let that ruin Halloween. I stayed out until my feet were sore. Then I got a cab back home.”

“So you must have got a ton of candy.”

“A (burp) ton!”

Joe had kind of forgotten he was hungry while spending time with Kate. Candy sounded pretty good right now.

“Can I have some candy?”

“You’re kidding.”

“Uhhhhh….. no. That candy didn’t last a week! I ate all of it up. Halloween night I ate a whole bag. I sat there, watching the Exorcist in my Munroe dress, you know, the white one where she’s standing over the vent, and I downed every chocolate bar and piece of candy I could get my grubby mitts on. When it comes to candy, I am one bad piggie!.”

“I guess so!: Joseph exclaimed.

They both laughed and shared their mutual admiration for Pulp Fiction and Tarantino in general. The topic invariably came around to the incredible music he uses in his movies and they decided they needed some music. Joe leaned over her to check out the music on her computer.

It was definitely clear that Kate and Joe had become very comfortable around each other. Kate burped the entire time Joe looked at her music. Her face was right next to his, burping up a storm.

"Wow, she wasn’t lying when she said she was a gassy girl," thought Joe. Once she directly faced him when he said something funny and she burped right in his eyes as she finished off her fourth beer.

After deciding on Modest Mouse, Joe sat back down, once again behind on the beer. Kate had reached into the fridge to get another beer. Joe was used to girls that could get trashed from putting rubbing alcohol on a wound. It was nice to meet one that could actually hold some booze without becoming cheap and annoying.

They talked about this and that. Kate chomped on the nearby crusts leftover from her earlier pizza. Joe watched her eat and once again realized he was hungry. By the time he opened his mouth to say something, because by this point he was hungry enough to eat crusts that were as old as god for all he knew, Kate shoved the last of the crust in her mouth. Joe could bear it no longer.

“Do you have anything to eat?”

Kate’s mouth was ridiculously full, so what she replied was incomprehensible, but Joe got the gist: “Pardon me?”

“Do you have anything to eat?”

“I have some bags of chips lying around.”

“No real food?”

“You don’t think chips are real food?” she said half-jokingly.

“You want to go out for pizza or something?”

“Pizza? Well I just………. Eh, why not?”

With that Joe got up and helped a very tipsy and beer-bloated Kate from her chair.

“Let me get this stupid ripped shirt off.”

She tried to pull her arms out but the shirt was way too tight. She struggled with it and soon became too lazy to bother.

“Joe, help me out of this shirt. ‘Tis a wee bit too tight,” said Kate with a jokey Irish accent.

“'Tis it now? Well, I can help you out of your predicament lass,” echoed Joe.

He got behind her (once again taking a look at her butt) and began to pull back on the shoulders. The shirt really was tight. It had gone on so easily but it wasn’t coming off as easily. He pulled and pulled and pulled and then he pulled some more and finally…….

The shirt ripped right off her back.

“Uh, I kinda ripped your shirt.”

“I don’t think you kinda ripped my shirt. I think you definitely ripped my shirt.”

There was a brief silence of a few seconds and then Kate farted. That got the two of them laughing.

“Before we go,” said Kate, “I want to change my pants. These are kind of uncomfortable.”
“Okay.” Joe thought that maybe she should change her shirt too seeing as it bared her flabby midriff and had both tomato sauce and gravy on it. But he kept this to himself.

“Promise to look the other way while I change?”

“Scout’s honor.”

But Joe had never been a scout. In fact, he used to mock them ruthlessly when he was a kid because he had concluded being a scout was ridiculously stupid even at the tender age of nine. After counting a few ‘Mississippis’ in his head, he turned around and was greeted by her shaking ass clad in those guitar panties. She was moving it left and right well she pulled up a pair of track pants. It was even clearer with her pants off that her ass was ENORMOUS.

He turned back around just as she had the pants at mid-thigh.

“You can turn around now,” she said.

He turned around and almost blurted out something that could have been very hurtful, like What A Cow! or Did You Eat A Whole Twinkie Factory? This was because the pants she had on now, even though they had an elastic waistband, were so tight that they caused her belly to pop out over the waistband, which in turn caused it to jiggle with every movement. Her love handles were even more pronounced. Joe had time to wonder how she could still be so jiggly since he pretty much assumed she had eaten a lot (shouldn’t she be full?) before she said anything.

“These are my roommate’s. She’s taller then me and has a shape like a stick, so the pants look kind of funny on me.” Joe didn’t bother mentioning that these were track pants and they were supposed to be baggy, not form fitting.

“Ready to go?” he asked.

“Just a sec.”

She hustled to the fridge (and if Joe thought she jiggled before, this was like watching a flesh earthquake) and grabbed a sixth beer. She chugged the whole can. Then she stood there. And Joe stood there. They were both anticipating.

“Huh,” she grunted, “guess I’m not going to burp. Well, let’s go!”

She grabbed her coat and Joe grabbed his. They headed out the door, Kate in the lead. Definitely a sexy ass, thought Joe.

“Weren’t we supposed to do a project?”

“Nuts to that!”

Later that evening, a short plump girl with a pretty face and a coat that made her look like a marshmallow entered a pizza parlour with a guy with a rather slim build that stood at least half a foot taller than the girl. The guy was wincing and reached for his back at intervals with a show of pain.

“Thanks again for giving me that piggyback up the hill, Joe. That was really sweet.”

“Don’t mention it.”

He may have been in pain and had his poutine stolen from him by a hungry fat girl, but he was finding that he generally enjoyed her company. They had joked about people on campus and profs and traditions and the university tavern (conversation in nicknames and inside jokes that mean nothing to anyone outside of the student body) and laughed at each other’s jokes. It was a pretty good night. Plus, he would finally get to eat.

“I’m so hungry,” said Joe, “I think I’m going to get a medium pizza to myself.”

“I’m going to get something too,” said Kate. Then she did a little pouty face and huffed. “Oh blast it!”

“What? What’s wrong?”

“I left my purse back in my room. I don’t have any money. Could you pay for my food? Please Joe?”

This kind of ticked off Joe. First she had stolen nearly all of the poutine that he had paid for. Then she had farted in his face. Now she wanted him to pay for pizza. And god knows how much pizza that will be with her! he thought.

But she had given him four beers. And they got along so well that it was like they were old friends, despite having never really talked before tonight. Plus, he was genuinely…. well, he just said it to himself, he was liking her. He had never liked someone like…….. someone like her before.

"Okay, I’ll pick up a large.”

“And garlic fingers!”

“What?”

“Pleeeeeeeeease.” With that cute little face with the chubby cheeks and the head-down double chin.

“Okay.”

He placed the order and got himself a water and her a cherry slushi (she said it was her favorite). He went to the bathroom and took one of those long beer-related pees. The kind where it just keeps going and going and you wonder where all the liquid is coming from because it seems like your expelling more liquid than you ingested, only you can’t think about it too hard because you’re kind of drunk and a large part of your cognition is going towards standing up. One of those pees.

When he came out of the bathroom, this was the sight he saw: a very plump (or slightly fat) girl with her coat off and her gut hanging out in clear view. She had grease all around her mouth and on her hands. The hands were rubbing her ENORMOUS (did he think it was big before? He hadn’t known big then.) belly and thus getting grease all over her flabby abdomen. Her eyes were shut and she was groaning. In front of her was a box empty except for one garlic finger.

Joe sat down slack-jawed. Kate finally noticed him as he did this. Her eyes blinked open and she managed a smile.

“Garlic fingers came early,” she grunted with a forced breath.

“You didn’t save me any?”

“There’s one.”

Joe took her in. She looked like she was in pain.

“Are you alright?”

“I think I ate too fast. I’m sorry. I meant to save you some but I just love garlic.” Joe could hear the true guilt in her voice.

“No, no, that’s okay. Here I’ll help you.”

Hoping to make her feel better and take the wounded puppy look off of her face, he pulled his chair up next to hers. He placed both hands on her belly and started massaging. Kate soon took hers off and Joe was doing all of the work. She was definitely enjoying as her arms went slack at her sides, her eyes closed, and a big natural smile appeared on her greasy face.

“Hmmmm, that feels so good. Thank you Joe.”

“Glad to help.” Although he was hungry. He almost grabbed the last remaining garlic finger but Kate shot out an arm like a ninja. She didn’t even open her eyes as she picked it up and shoved it whole into her mouth. She took three big chews and swallowed it with a groan. Oh well, thought Joe, as Kate said, win some lose some.

Latest posts

Back